Thread: Genshin Impact

10+ Year Old Account
    "Using an elemental skill" is activating your "E" ability, not every time you deal damage with an element.

Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    so for you childe players...would that 2nd set enable perma melee stance? idk how energy regen works with his melee stance. Also does each melee hit count as using an elemental skill?
    As Pendulous said, you only get a stack when you activate your melee stance. You would technically also not be able to stay in melee form permanently as the cd of your E skill does not begin before you leave it. You would have to leave your melee form and use the bow version of your burst skill in order to reset the cooldown.

It goes: Enter melee --> attack --> enter bow --> burst --> cd resets --> enter melee

I saw these two 'screenshots' of new artifact sets linked the other day; I can't tell you if these are any more real but personally I find them more believable..
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...zhbj8m6z51.png
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...prof8m6z51.png

Quote Originally Posted by Lindon View Post
    You would technically also not be able to stay in melee form permanently as the cd of your E skill does not begin before you leave it. You would have to leave your melee form and use the bow version of your burst skill in order to reset the cooldown.

It goes: Enter melee --> attack --> enter bow --> burst --> cd resets --> enter melee
    Indeed, but that's still way better than the current state of Childe I think.

The two artifact sets you linked are those coming in 1.2. The ones I linked are not linked to any patch currently though they might still be bogus.

I wish the hydro set was real. It would open up Childe to be used as your sole carry in any team setup without the need to have him at C6. But as some of you said, it is extremely similar to his C6 so it is hard to say if it's an authentic leak or just some doctored picture.
    Last edited by Lindon; 2020-12-08 at 03:32 AM.

2p: increases Hydro dmg by 15%

4p: Using an elemental skill increases the elemental burst damage by 35%, stacks up to 2 times. After using an elemental burst there's a 100% to remove the elemental skills cooldown. This effect has a cooldown of 15 seconds.

wouldn't that make Xingqiu's burst damage dps even more busted than it is now? Especially at C6?
    What's that damage gonna look like then.... 10.000% over it's duration or something? Not to mention all that energy he'd regenerate

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    wouldn't that make Xingqiu's burst damage dps even more busted than it is now? Especially at C6?
    What's that damage gonna look like then.... 10.000% over it's duration or something? Not to mention all that energy he'd regenerate
    Xingqiu does roughly 5076,5% ATK worth of damage for the whole duration at C6 assuming all blades hit. With a 70% increase it would be 8630,05%.

Man that cryo set is nuts.
    It's a straight up +45% dmg increase for any cryo user who can apply cryo constantly (at least roughly, because it will disappear every now and then after elemental reactions)

It has basically the best bonuses of the 2 sets you can find in the fire/lightning domain mixed together in one set
    But wasn't it supposed to increase superconduct damage by 100%?
    Pretty sure I remember reading that somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Man that cryo set is nuts.
    It's a straight up +45% dmg increase for any cryo user who can apply cryo constantly (at least roughly, because it will disappear every now and then after elemental reactions)

It has basically the best bonuses of the 2 sets you can find in the fire/lightning domain mixed together in one set
    But wasn't it supposed to increase superconduct damage by 100%?
    Pretty sure I remember reading that somewhere.
    It's made for ayaka

10+ Year Old Account
    Well i just hit AR 50.. wich means i can do the hardest content now. I wonder if lvl 90 stormterror droprates are better tho...

- - - Updated - - -

Cute:
    https://imgur.com/a/53unbSW

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Well i just hit AR 50.. wich means i can do the hardest content now. I wonder if lvl 90 stormterror droprates are better tho...

- - - Updated - - -

Cute:
    https://imgur.com/a/53unbSW
    They're not.

Honestly that reeks more of an account seller trying to reclaim the account after selling it and giving it some time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    Honestly that reeks more of an account seller trying to reclaim the account after selling it and giving it some time.
    Yeah.. There's no way they can't detect if it was hacked, and there's like no way a hacker is stupid enough to whale on a hacked account.

10+ Year Old Account
    New event on december 11.

https://bbs.mihoyo.com/ys/article/3037049

Stock on cooking mats.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok this is interesting. The random quest rewards at AR 50 get improved (from 3 medium ore to 1 medium and 1 big ore).

New event on december 11.

https://bbs.mihoyo.com/ys/article/3037049

Stock on cooking mats.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok this is interesting. The random quest rewards at AR 50 get improved (from 3 medium ore to 1 medium and 1 big ore).
    It better reward primo gems or else im saving my mats for me. Needs that sweet eggy goodness.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Is crit rate/crit dmg really that important or more of a good to have after you have good amount of attack? Starting to wonder if that's why my Klee's dmg sucks. I've been prioritizing crit rate on her. Unfortunately my artifact luck is poop so my crit rate isn't even that high and crit dmg isn't high either, but her attack is reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy low. On the other hand my keqing has really really low crit rate, decent amount of crit dmg and much higher attack and she definitely does way more damage than my klee.

I'd have to log back on to get exact stats but it's something like this

Klee:
    attack: 1100
    crit rate: 50%
    crit dmg: 70%

Keqing:
    attack: 1800
    crit rate: 7%
    crit dmg: 100%

both lv 80

And I know my ratios are all off but it is what it is. I can't help when artifacts wanna be shit for me.
    Last edited by blackpink; 2020-12-08 at 08:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is crit rate/crit dmg really that important or more of a good to have after you have good amount of attack? Starting to wonder if that's why my Klee's dmg sucks. I've been prioritizing crit rate on her. Unfortunately my artifact luck is poop so my crit rate isn't even that high and crit dmg isn't high either, but her attack is reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy low. On the other hand my keqing has really really low crit rate, decent amount of crit dmg and much higher attack and she definitely does way more damage than my klee.
    You only realy need crit (NOT CRIT DAMAGE) on circlet. ATK on understats is better on Klee (not %).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    It better reward primo gems or else im saving my mats for me. Needs that sweet eggy goodness.
    There will be primogems (seens from screenshots from leaks).

I'd have to log back on to get exact stats but it's something like this

Klee:
    attack: 1100
    crit rate: 50%
    crit dmg: 70%

Keqing:
    attack: 1800
    crit rate: 7%
    crit dmg: 100%

both lv 80

And I know my ratios are all off but it is what it is. I can't help when artifacts wanna be shit for me.
    It entierly depends on what you currently have in terms or ATK%, crit rate and crit dmg. You should remember to not stack crit rate without stacking crit damage as you start to lose some value by doing that. You should aim at having a ratio of 1:2 of crit rate/crit damage.

Also remember to use a pyro goblet on Klee. That is an enormous damage increase.

I see you've edited your post:

As you said, your crit ratios are way off. Especially on Keqing. You need more crit dmg on both of them and an elemental goblet for their respective element.
    Aside from that your ATK is quite low but I don't know what your AR level is so it might be fine.
    Last edited by Lindon; 2020-12-08 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lindon View Post
    It entierly depends on what you currently have in terms or ATK%, crit rate and crit dmg. You should remember to not stack crit rate without stacking crit damage as you start to lose some value by doing that. You should aim at having a ratio of 1:2 of crit rate/crit damage.

Also remember to use a pyro goblet on Klee. That is an enormous damage increase.

I see you've edited your post:

As you said, your crit ratios are way off. Especially on Keqing. You need more crit dmg on both of them and an elemental goblet for their respective element.
    Aside from that your ATK is quite low but I don't know what your AR level is so it might be fine.
    Yea I guess my question was more, should I just stop worrying about crit and stack attack for now. I literally do not have a single crit dmg % circlet and I have 1 crit rate % circlet but it's complete garbage. Also have a lot of artifacts with attack substats but barely any with crit rate %. I'm sitting on not leveled artifacts desperately hoping for crit rate / dmg circlets that will never come. Btw, the reason my Klee has much higher crit as you might be able to guess (with her low attack) is the weapon has crit on it.
    Last edited by blackpink; 2020-12-08 at 09:04 PM.

Yea I guess my question was more, should I just stop worrying about crit and stack attack for now. I literally do not have a single crit dmg % circlet and I have 1 crit rate % circlet but it's complete garbage. Also have a lot of artifacts with attack substats but barely any with crit rate %. I'm sitting on not leveled artifacts desperately hoping for crit rate / dmg circlets that will never come. Btw, the reason my Klee has much higher crit as you might be able to guess (with her low attack) is the weapon has crit on it.
    In that case, yes. stop worrying about crit. Equip whatever artifact you have with the most ATK and the best substats.