Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm an Odd-Night tracker. Win with town. Last night followed mercy. Went nowhere. Pls no lyncherino.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    I'm an Odd-Night tracker. Win with town. Last night followed mercy. Went nowhere. Pls no lyncherino.
    ballsy claim to follow the person that died...

Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    I'm an Odd-Night traerWin with town. Last night followed mercy. Went nowhere. Pls no lyncherino.
    What do you mean 'win with town', you are TOWN, right? cause 'win with' sounds like a different alignment

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    ballsy claim to follow the person that died...
    It's what I did.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    What do you mean 'win with town', you are TOWN, right? cause 'win with' sounds like a different alignment
    Just saying what I can friendo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    My opinion? You are Lora's scumbuddy. With your recruiter dead you are now just a lone wolf mafia. You probally don't know who your teammates are, you don't have access to mafia QT and can't be send to do a kill. But you are still scum and need to be eliminated.

vote: Firebert
    Fair enough, I'm not going to flail over this. Currently a victim of circumstance (the pumpkin jibe) and my own un-townie actions (not jumping on Lora and instead No-Lynching D1).
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

consider my vote on Bertie, I think he's at 6-7 right now but if needed I can vote

Marack will secure this lynch

- - - Updated - - -

Bertie, since there's almost a certainty you will be lynched and turned into a tasty steak for all of us to enjoy, can you come forward and reveal

what you actually are

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Town of Salem Jester has a downside, you can murder someone. Does this one have that? Like it seems too easy.
    Right, but that’s just another reason to lynch now instead of waiting till it can fuck us

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    Did I miss someone confirming they sent Firebert a present N0 which would have given him the D1 investigation? Unless someone speaks up my vote is on

vote Firebert
    I'd also like to know; note that I have no idea how many presents people start with (1-3?) so it's possible Lora sent me one, or Mercy sent me one and we'll never fucking know.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    So you’re just doubling down that your roll goes directly against the one revealed card we’ve had
    Against how? To metagame; we've had VTs turn into ghosts but other power roles not mention that they're observe-immune. This is no different.
    and now it somehow only effects power rolls... so you’re entire roll is just to oust power rolls?
    Why do you think it's super fucking convoluted to get access to the role in addition to instantly fucking winning for three game phases?
    Like dude, the more your claim changes the worse it gets.
    Misrepresentation; claim has never changed

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Firebert's a smart player and I feel that, if genuinely aligned with town, he'd have multiple in-depth analyses out by now. If he isn't a jester, then he's probably scum - based on the pumpkin comment and Lora's flip.
    I've simply not had the same amount of time to devote to this game as compared to others.

- - - Updated - - -

Bertie, since there's almost a certainty you will be lynched and turned into a tasty steak for all of us to enjoy, can you come forward and reveal

what you actually are
    See earlier post with my full claim and four abilities

- - - Updated - - -

Unvote

Vote: Virothe

Both to get off the Omertocracy train who has claimed TPR, and to get onto a player who is adamant to lynch a conditional TPR.

- - - Updated - - -

unvote Omerto
    This is the right idea.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

7+ Year Old Account
    turned into a tasty steak for all of us to enjoy
    With the possibility of a cannibal in play, you wanna "joke" about eating someone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Both to get off the Omertocracy train who has claimed TPR, and to get onto a player who is adamant to lynch a conditional TPR.
    Immediately realise that this is probably OMGUS. It is what it is.

I'm probably going to end up doing overextended shifts at work tomorrow so will be asleep imminently.

- - - Updated - - -

consider my vote on Bertie, I think he's at 6-7 right now but if needed I can vote
    I'm on six.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Looking back and trying to find people who could be on Lora's team, Marack is a contender. After the 3 votes on Lora Marack voted for Virothe because he didn't like the Satsu train, pretty much refusing to give any firm comment on Lora at all. An attempt to not get drawn into a discussion about a team mate? Quite possibly.

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    With the possibility of a cannibal in play, you wanna "joke" about eating someone
    I realized after I posted :facepalm:

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Looking back and trying to find people who could be on Lora's team, Marack is a contender. After the 3 votes on Lora Marack voted for Virothe because he didn't like the Satsu train, pretty much refusing to give any firm comment on Lora at all. An attempt to not get drawn into a discussion about a team mate? Quite possibly.
    and 2 posts later, when asked about it... i gave my reason. sure it looks bad, but 100% not on a team with lora

10+ Year Old Account
    Additional information in case I am canniballed tonight: I am a black cat, which is Halloween themed. So the holiday theme does not guarantee either way towards scum or town.

7+ Year Old Account
    Shadowlands raids open tonight so I'm guessing a few of us will be busy towards the end of this day phase closing and won't be around to change votes. I'd suggest we wrap up a little early because as soon as servers are up some of us are gone for the rest of the day!

7+ Year Old Account
    As soon as servers come up, ill be MIA from here.. so will vote before I vanish

im backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

- - - Updated - - -

I trust omertos claim <b> Unvote </b>

- - - Updated - - -

omg iguys i meant to put that in my quick topic im so stupid

unvote

- - - Updated - - -

voteing for Omerto is untownie atm. Just letting you guys know.

7+ Year Old Account
    Vote: Firebert

and back into SLs I fall

7+ Year Old Account
    Guild is pinging me that servers are coming back online. I'm at work for the next 90 min so if we're going to do anything....that's how long you have to convince me to switch to secure a lynch.