Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyfang View Post
    I dont know what to tell you then, not sure if youre EU or NA. On NA servers, after the weekly reset (tuesday after whatever time is the weekly reset normally), the weekly quests become available.
    Yeah, I know that. And I'm not on NA, I'm on EU, which is exactly why I replied to @darklogrus that I don't have any of them available today. Dark made the assumption that everyone was doing the thing on Tuesdays ("Outside of Tuesday where you do all the big time Anima stuff") without considering that there is a world outside the NA region and things are different here.

Quote Originally Posted by Throwme View Post
    Yeah, I know that. And I'm not on NA, I'm on EU, which is exactly why I replied to @darklogrus that I don't have any of them available today. Dark made the assumption that everyone was doing the thing on Tuesdays ("Outside of Tuesday where you do all the big time Anima stuff") without considering that there is a world outside the NA region and things are different here.
    Fine Fine "reset day", sheesh. It's a common mistake that happens all the time. You knew what I meant.. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    You get anima from literally everything in this game. Just keep playing and eventually you will have all the anima you need.
    do you need someone to explain the definition of literally for you? you don't get anima from torghast. you don't get anima from any WQs that don't offer it. you don't get anima from callings (at least I haven't so it's not 100% if you do). I've not seen anima given for any quests in the maw or generic quests for that matter. I've not seen anima drop from creatures. as far as I can tell you literally only get anima from some missions err "adventures" and some world quests.

no way in the world I'd grind anima for transmog unless they were awesome in which case I'd probably just wait until next expansion before any actual attempts at a grind.

15+ Year Old Account
    The sets are gated off in the future so you'll have time but I have no doubt the amount of anima will start to increase as rewards as the story progresses and it starts to circulate the Shadowlands again after Denathrius is dead etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyfang View Post
    Probably talking about the dungeon weekly quests which give 350 anima. Every weekly reset you also get the "get 1000 anima" quest which gives you renown, allowing you to advance the campaign. So there's that.
    Also weekly pvp quest and now weekly event quest(this week is battleground).

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    You get zero from Mythic dungeons, you get zero from raids, you hardly get any from WINNING BGs and Arena.
    You don't get zero from raids. I just did normal mode and finished my "get 1000 quest" without touching any other content today

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Anima is nothing more than War Resources, by the end of expansion you will be shitting Anima without even trying.
    There were more ways of getting war resources then just world quests tho, while Anima seems to be purely limited to WQ's and adventures (and the adventure numbers are pitiful)
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Warzog21 View Post
    Is it worth it to start anima grinding for the mog set? I see that some of the pieces cost 3,700 anima for 1 piece? thats quite a bit when you only get 100+ or so per world quest.
    Entirely subjective. For me personally, no. There is no indication they will be adding more sets over the expansion, and i just dont have the time or motivation to do such things. For those who this is important to, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by terminaltrip421 View Post
    do you need someone to explain the definition of literally for you?

as far as I can tell you literally only get anima from some missions err "adventures" and some world quests.
    Ya "literally" didn't look very hard, eh?
    Random Dungeon

Random Battlegrounds and Epic BG

Killing rares
    Last edited by Throwme; 2020-12-09 at 11:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Anima is basically order/war resources. I still have thousands from Legion.....

- - - Updated - - -

You do realize that if you built all 4 structures over these 2 weeks, you still can't upgrade them this coming week anyway as the souls are gated.
    Soul income will increase, there are several renown unlocks that increase the week soul gain.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Throwme View Post
    Ya "literally" didn't look very hard, eh?

wow... 35 anima from doing a daily dungeon when you need several k per item.
    yeah that really adds up...
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    wow... 35 anima from doing a daily dungeon when you need several k per item.
    Notice what is being talked about. The word "literally" being used wrong. You literally get anima from other stuff than just the ones mentioned, the amount is literally irrelevant.

What kind of question is this? Only you can say if a mog set is worth it to you or not.