What's on your continue watching on Netflix?

i currently have Impractical Jokers and The Crown on there

I haven't watched anything on Netflix in years. I watched a couple DS9 episodes a few months back, and that was it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Cancelled Netflix but I will renew when the next season of the following is up:
    - The Last Kingdom
    - Stranger Things
    - Peaky Blinders

Uh, I think Naruto. I started watching, and loved it, but I don't have the time to commit religiously to a brand new anime, not as long as Naruto is, while I already follow two other anime.

Why do I feel Chicken Drummer is trying to harvest information from us in order to steal our passwords or something

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Uh, I think Naruto. I started watching, and loved it, but I don't have the time to commit religiously to a brand new anime, not as long as Naruto is, while I already follow two other anime.
    I would recommend watching Naruto Kai, which is a fan edit of the show that condenses the show into 80 episodes. It is subbed only IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    I would recommend watching Naruto Kai, which is a fan edit of the show that condenses the show into 80 episodes. It is subbed only IIRC.
    Interesting, I'm perfectly fine with it being subbed only. I prefer to watch my anime subbed since Funimation has done such a stupendous job ruining two of my favorite anime with Godawful dubbing.

The best shows that I watched on netflix this year were The Witcher and Stranger things.

As in shows to continue watching once they get another season?
    -Dragon Prince, current top show
    -Carmen Sandiego
    -Hilda

Shows that were great, ended, and I still rewatch from time to time:
    -MLP:FIM
    -Kipo
    -She-Ra
    -Legend of Korra
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not on Netflix, but I've just started watching The Shield. Seems pretty good so far and only got better over the first season, looking forward to watching more.

5+ Year Old Account
    Not subbed to Pedoflix due to cuties, but i'll be sure to download cobra kai n stranger things when new seasons appear.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    As in shows to continue watching once they get another season?
    -Dragon Prince, current top show
    -Carmen Sandiego
    -Hilda

Shows that were great, ended, and I still rewatch from time to time:
    -MLP:FIM
    -Kipo
    -She-Ra
    -Legend of Korra
    Dragon Prince was amazing, when I see it I can't help but think WoW could have had something that amazing and wonder filled.

IF they could make an adventure out of the Traveller's series.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Not subbed to Pedoflix due to cuties, but i'll be sure to download cobra kai n stranger things when new seasons appear.
    Yes, it and their current direction is why I won't purchase a subscription to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    Why do I feel Chicken Drummer is trying to harvest information from us in order to steal our passwords or something
    That is one (if not the most) of the most bizzare accounts here, dude wants to know everything, just look at his started threads history and feel violated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I think many people will agree that genocide can be justified.

Aren't the shows that you are currently viewing listed under "Continue Watching"? If so, then

The Sinner
    The Queen's Gambit