Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    This coming from someone who knows the spec inside out, and with "decent" gear (including BiS 190ilvl wep).
    There is no way you know the spec inside out if you think BM is bad. Are you a clicker or something?

15+ Year Old Account
    Sorry mate. It does seem to be you. Change to MM?

At least BM. It's so weak its not fun to play and i'm therefor leaning towards unsub. I struggle doing normal WQs, I lose almost all 1v1 wpvp, in BG's im basically a critter.

This coming from someone who knows the spec inside out, and with "decent" gear (including BiS 190ilvl wep).

Those of you who switched over to MM, tell me your experience. I have a bunch of alt, but this is my main and considering the unbelivably slow grind with covenants, the maw etc, I will not play alts in this expansion.
    Maybe you need to watch a few vids or read a few guides. My trash fresh 60 BM hunter has no issues doing numbers or content. Hell my guildie was taken into mythic 30 minutes after hitting 60 and he was keeping up pretty well in damage as MM so not sure what the issue is.

Quote Originally Posted by Qnubi View Post
    2k DPS overall? Sounds like you are running with 4 tanks and 1 healer if the other average around 2k.
    No, each.
    CHARS

Quote Originally Posted by xStevooo View Post
    I don't remember asking you for your opinion? All DPS I have ran with average out around 1.5-2k dps.

Hint:

If you dont want ppl to call you out on bs, dont write in a public forum

There is no reason to get defensive about it
    Last edited by ClassicPeon; 2020-12-07 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Hint:

If you dont want ppl to call you out on bs, dont write in a public forum

There is no reason to get defensive about it
    Doing it to get your post count up are you kid? Take some time away, 1 year and 1361 posts? lmfao.
    And it's not bs, it's my experience from an average of the HC and mythic dungeons I have ran.

Doing it to get your post count up are you kid? Take some time away, 1 year and 1361 posts? lmfao.
    And it's not bs, it's my experience from an average of the HC and mythic dungeons I have ran.
    Keep the ad hominem to yourself mate.

Here is how your story is going so far:

1. write bs on a forum
    2. get called out
    3. get angry that someone called you out
    4. go straight to ad hominem when they arent backing off from your innitial burst of anger

If you cant handle your statements sparking discussion and disbelief then perhaps a ->discussion forum<- isnt the right place for you

BM is god mode right now. I have not struggled at all, ive been farming mobs of elites since ilvl150ish. This is 100% a you problem as others have said. I know you talked up how great you were at BM hunter but clearly you have missed something huge.

My experiences so far:
    Questing: Unrivaled. we are king of questing, short of a boss mob i havnt ecounted anything i couldnt solo at least 2 o3 of at the same time, including elites.
    Dungeons: Still very much at the top of the pack. Im out dpsing MM hunters with a higher ilvl, not with ease mind you i gotta work for it, but it happens a ton. My main raiding competition for DPS was a lock in BFA at the end of the last xpac our DPS was equal at the same ilvl, now he has a good 15-20 ilvls on me and ill smoke him on anything single target, aoe is a whole other game to him though.
    PvP: feels about the same as last xpac, some highs, some lows varies from battle to battle but doesnt feel weak.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Keep the ad hominem to yourself mate.

Here is how your story is going so far:

1. write bs on a forum
    2. get called out
    3. get angry that someone called you out
    4. go straight to ad hominem when they arent backing off from your innitial burst of anger

If you cant handle your statements sparking discussion and disbelief then perhaps a ->discussion forum<- isnt the right place for you
    Awww cute little attempt snowflake.

I have hardly touched SL, and from the dungeons I have run that has been my experience. I don't need a little child like yourself to come along and claim BS, if you don't like it - off you jog.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I don't remember asking you for your opinion? All DPS I have ran with average out around 1.5-2k dps.
    So you’re doing 4.5k to 6k dps at 165 ilvl? Yeah I’m calling bullshit on that. Even with a big aoe pack blowing all cd’s you wouldn’t hit that

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    So you’re doing 4.5k to 6k dps at 165 ilvl? Yeah I’m calling bullshit on that. Even with a big aoe pack blowing all cd’s you wouldn’t hit that
    When I next play I will take a screenshot of details or recount whatever I have installed. 171ilvl now and easily hitting 6k dps with just wild spirits (covenant aoe?) up and beast cleave. Again, I am not asking questions seeking your permission it's just what I have experienced. I have had time to play maybe 1/2 days a week since launch for just a few hours so I am not really interested in what other players are doing.

Already deleted WoW. I'm only coming back when Blizzard realizes they fucked up with BM and buff the shit out of it, especially for PVP.
    Tried playing something else, but I just don't like playing anything else.

Of course, I'm fully aware that a real tuning won't be done until 9.1 and I'm willing to keep myself occupied with other things until then. Cyberpunk comes out tomorrow, and I'm looking forward to Outriders in Feb 2021. Also New World is coming out early next year. Maybe I won't even come back to WoW at all.

I just cancelled my subscription because BM current raid situation. Will not switch to MM or Survi, just stop paying Blizzard for his balance incompetence.

At least BM. It's so weak its not fun to play and i'm therefor leaning towards unsub. I struggle doing normal WQs, I lose almost all 1v1 wpvp, in BG's im basically a critter.

Those of you who switched over to MM, tell me your experience. I have a bunch of alt, but this is my main and considering the unbelivably slow grind with covenants, the maw etc, I will not play alts in this expansion.
    What are you talking about? When I reached 170 ilevel mobs are melting when doing WQs. Its great in dungeons too - maybe not top DPS always, but the mobility makes it so you can move always while dps. In arena/Bgs its allright. I've done alot of arena and so far it feels decent. For me its more a L2P issue in PvP than the class/spec.

BM is good right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Butt Witch View Post
    Already deleted WoW. I'm only coming back when Blizzard realizes they fucked up with BM and buff the shit out of it, especially for PVP.
    Tried playing something else, but I just don't like playing anything else.

Of course, I'm fully aware that a real tuning won't be done until 9.1 and I'm willing to keep myself occupied with other things until then. Cyberpunk comes out tomorrow, and I'm looking forward to Outriders in Feb 2021. Also New World is coming out early next year. Maybe I won't even come back to WoW at all.
    oh but you will.

BM aint that bad right now, no idea what you are on about. I have played BM hunter since SL launch

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hibiki View Post
    I just cancelled my subscription because BM current raid situation. Will not switch to MM or Survi, just stop paying Blizzard for his balance incompetence.
    Are you doing hardcore mythic raiding? Cause if not, BM works just fine.

I dunno, I joined different groups yesterday trying to down the 2nd boss, and every time I was in top 5 DPS. There's plenty of factors at play, sure, like ilvl, skill level, and such... but I never felt weak.

While not as crisp as past expansions, my BM is doing fine. She's ilvl 171.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hibiki View Post
    Sounds like you like to sulk!

- - - Updated - - -

Choose The Wild Hunt and kick butt with the DPS perks there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by woofpup View Post
    While not as crisp as past expansions, my BM is doing fine. She's ilvl 171.

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like you like to sulk!

- - - Updated - - -

Choose The Wild Hunt and kick butt with the DPS perks there.
    Marksman is garbage for years and BM is literally the only raid spec and this person was obviously fine with it...
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

10+ Year Old Account
    While the spec doesn't feel as good as it did at the end of BfA (duh, we don't have 40% crit and 25%+ haste anymore), it's still really good, I very rarely come 2nd in damage in heroics/mythics, and it's usually because the #1 has like 10+ ilvls above me and a legendary, while I don't have mine yet (screw you random drop). When I have the covenant ability up I absolutely shred though, going over 5k dps depending on pack size.
    Last edited by Skorpionss; 2020-12-10 at 12:35 AM.

The gameplay sucks with ember legendary, it's unplayable in raids

Bm is like 5% behind mm so no