3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rainhard View Post
    So i went to the Desmotaeron and i think this might be where the jailer was, it is so cold there you tick 5k frost dmg each sec, the mobs have 1200k health and are all elite, the places is actually like a fort/base in the maw and there are some platforms that are very similar to the one jailer was trapped in even though that might be in torghast, oh and there is also a tower that is like the dark tower/barad dur from lotr, i imagine it is cold because it is inspired from dantes hell. Maybe thats where we will go in 9.1? Imgur Album here.
    This is huge actually - thank you for your effort getting there!
    WoW players are all trash? M+ leavers? Pug raid fails? You don't have stuff to do? WoW has become a solo player game for you? People don't talk anymore? Everyone's toxic? I have a simple solution, just for you!
    Get social. Join a guild.

A transgression so unholy that made the Naaru invade Revendreth in force, and ended with the Light itself scorching half of that accursed realm.

Wow, Denathrius must have really done something awful! He's clearly just a child playing with dangerous toys he doesn't comprehend.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

What’s with the current blizz trend of trapping beings in weapons

Light should mind its own fucking business. It's all the balance for them until they're the ones attacking lol

Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    Light should mind its own fucking business. It's all the balance for them until they're the ones attacking lol
    Why do you think they get made fun of all the time for being so single minded? It's all fun and games for them until we smack both their asses + the Void next expac.

Only Alleria Windrunner and the Ren'dorei have the right to judge cosmic forces, as they are the only mortals who successfully defied their whispers and ascended to a higher state of being. All other mortals are merely children playing with dangerous toys their feeble minds can't comprehend.

Like, the Horde can barely evolve out of lurid mud huts, and you mean to tell me they have the right to judge Light and Void? Please. That is the power that only a select few mortals can wield.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2020-12-14 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Received Infraction
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    I honestly think it would've been better (and cooler) if he was using an umbrella in the cutscene, I notice that a lot of Venthyr that aren't crazy use umbrellas in the Ember Ward to keep shaded.

Then again, nobody is using them in the Ember Court, so I think at some point Blizz stopped giving a fuck. I think it's mostly MAGNIFIED light that hurts them?
    Yea i hear ya.

I just think we've seen in the past that the Naaru can be floating around without launching beams of light in all directions. Their passive mode if you will just doesn't emit light capable of Hurting him at that moment. But if he did do a direct beam or some sort of aoe pulse it would hurt him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Only Alleria Windrunner and the Ren'dorei have the right to judge cosmic forces, as they are the only mortals who successfully defied their whispers and ascended to a higher state of being. All other mortals are merely children playing with dangerous toys their feeble minds can't comprehend.

Like, the Horde can barely evolve out of lurid mud huts, and you mean to tell me they have the right to judge Light and Void? Please. That is the power that only a select few mortals can wield.
    Judge what exactly? And how does that link with the Shadowlands Lore?
    Last edited by tommyhil622; 2020-12-11 at 08:30 PM.

Thank you for the thorough explanation, you have convinced me that I was wrong.
    LOL that made my night, im seriously belly laughing

What if these guys are the First Ones? I know these hooded statues have been a topic of various speculations. Of course there's no basis for this except First Ones' affinity for portals and pathways. Most likely they're just decorations put there to look cool and not depict anything in particular (or the Dark Riders) but hey, I'm all for ebin twists and reveals.
    Last edited by bagina; 2020-12-14 at 10:02 AM.

This is lore discussion, not RP. Moonguard's that way, on live servers.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    I play on MoonGuard... And... not all of this are like that. The server just has a reputation for weirdness lol

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone else notice how anyone who's allied with the Jailer seems to survive? It's almost as if they're being saved for a raid or something
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2020-12-14 at 10:46 AM.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    Not RP, simple facts. You can't judge X if you know nothing about X, and no one except the Void elves are versed enough into the field of the Void to form a proper judgement.

You can't judge the Roman Empire if you know nothing about its history, you can't judge Napoleon if you know nothing about his life, and you can't judge the Void if you know nothing about its inner workings. How is this RP, lol?

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I play on MoonGuard... And... not all of this are like that

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone else notice how anyone who's allied with the Jailer seems to survive? It's almost as if they're being saved for a raid or somthing
    Well that's not very nice, I'm right here.

Not RP, simple facts. You can't judge X if you know nothing about X, and no one except the Void elves are versed enough into the field of the Void to form a proper judgement.
    Well Holy Priests and Pals can judge Light then right ? What makes Void Elves that special for you, except that infinite love of yourself for Alleria who is nothing more than the next Mary Sue with little to no build-up ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Well Holy Priests and Pals can judge Light then right ? What makes Void Elves that special for you, except that infinite love of yourself for Alleria who is nothing more than the next Mary Sue with little to no build-up ?
    Yes, they can, as well as the Lightforged Draenei. But I'm talking about the Void.

Also, again this Mary Sue term I can't be bothered anymore.

Yes, they can, as well as the Lightforged Draenei. But I'm talking about the Void.
    No, you literally said only Void Elves can judge cosmic forces. They can judge the Void - as well as every single Shadow Priest who exists/existed in the lore since Vanilla but whatever. They can't judge Light or Order, for example, by your own argument.

No, you literally said only Void Elves can judge cosmic forces. They can judge the Void - as well as every single Shadow Priest who exists/existed in the lore since Vanilla but whatever. They can't judge Light or Order, for example, by your own argument.
    Then I made a mistake. I know, crazy, I'm as astonished as you are.

Also, Shadow Priests don't defy the shadows' whispers and never did. Blizzard confirmed Alleria Windrunner is the first mortal to successfully defy the shadows' whispers. Shadow Priests and Void elves are not equal.

Then I made a mistake. I know, crazy, I'm as astonished as you are.

Also, Shadow Priests don't defy the shadows' whispers and never did. Blizzard confirmed Alleria Windrunner is the first mortal to successfully defy the shadows' whispers. Shadow Priests and Void elves are not equal.
    They can say what they want though. Everything they say can be retconned. Fact is, many Shadow Priests were always whispered to and never went to the other side.
    Also that's funny you highlight "Alleria is the first mortal to...", when Elves are usually not considered "mortal" in fantasy.

Shadow Priests are dabbing into the Void the same way Void Elves do. Void Elves are nothing special, only Blood Elves Shadow Priests glorified by Blizz to transform into money-making stratagem.

But anyway - Alleria might not be blinded by the Void (yet), but you sure are blinded by your love for her to the point I would advise seeing someone.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2020-12-14 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

They can say what they want though. Everything they say can be retconned. Fact is, many Shadow Priests were always whispered to and never went to the other side.
    Also that's funny you highlight "Alleria is the first mortal to...", when Elves are usually not considered "mortal" in fantasy.

Shadow Priests are dabbing into the Void the same way Void Elves do. Void Elves are nothing special, only Blood Elves Shadow Priests glorified by Blizz to transform into money-making stratagem.

But anyway - Alleria might not be blinded by the Void (yet), but you sure are blinded by your love for her to the point I would advise seeing someone.
    Elves have always been considered mortals in the Warcraft franchise. The only elves who attained immortality were the Night elves, and only temporarily.

Void elves are the first mortals to successfully defy the shadows' whispers, this is a fact. Not Shadow Priests. Void elves.

If you feel the need to insult someone on the internet over a fictional race, it is you who needs to see someone most likely, as stuff like this is not worth insulting people over. Also, it's not very wise to see people during a global pandemic, but you know... details.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2020-12-14 at 11:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Out of curiosity, how does the Jailer's plans work if all of the souls since the Arbiter broke have been sent into the Maw?
    Denathrius and his allies have been banking and sent an enormous amount of anima into the Maw - after all, they are experts at extracting anima.

But now that all of the souls are going to the Maw directly, is the Jailer and his forces able to extract/use the anima in those souls for his plans?
    Is the Jailer capable of sending souls from the Maw to Revendreth (pre-Denathrius' fall) in order for Denathrius to extract anima?
    If the red thing that hit the Arbiter wasn't part of the Jailer's plan, then did he have a work-around to get the anima after the souls were being sent into the Maw?

Sorry if this was poorly written. Trying to get it posted, while also cooking and doing chores <3
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

You can't judge the Roman Empire if you know nothing about its history, you can't judge Napoleon if you know nothing about his life, and you can't judge the Void if you know nothing about its inner workings. How is this RP, lol?

Well that's not very nice, I'm right here.
    It's kinda just obsessive. You're speaking nonsense to yourself, making up all this shit and filling in all the lines, and once Blizz comes out with their intentions on light vs void, it's gonna fall flat for you and you're gonna feel crushed.

You're also gonna look like even more of a psycho on this forum. You're kinda ignored or ridiculed everywhere you go on it.

Infracted.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I play on MoonGuard... And... not all of this are like that. The server just has a reputation for weirdness lol

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone else notice how anyone who's allied with the Jailer seems to survive? It's almost as if they're being saved for a raid or something
    So have I, I know there's a good proper RP community within that server. But like you said, there's a good few who are just weird. Like Varodoc over here, obsessing over a purple grape who's had anime-like dialogue and nothing of substance.

I don't know how someone could reach that level of obsession over something so miniscule and devoid of anything. It's literally just a breadcrumb and they've made up all this shit in their head to go along with it lol
    Last edited by Aucald; 2020-12-14 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Received Infraction