Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Shadowlands mission table addon?

Has anyone managed to find an addon that works for the shadowlands mission table? Similiar to Champion Commander.

don't think there's one yet, but you really don't need one. If the hp and damage are higher, send it, if not then don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Kat2014 View Post
    Has anyone managed to find an addon that works for the shadowlands mission table? Similiar to Champion Commander.
    Was looking for the same but i think the guy who made those wasn’t sure if he could do it for Shadowlands.

The author of the "________Commander" addons:

Quote Originally Posted by alarthedark
    If a Shadowland version is possible, expect it as a new year present. I need some vacation to start working on it.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    don't think there's one yet, but you really don't need one. If the hp and damage are higher, send it, if not then don't.
    That's not how they work at all especially on Silver / Gold missions. Your HP won't be bigger than theirs but your damage can be and you can win or lose depending on if you send them in a decent formation.

Quote Originally Posted by Kat2014 View Post
    The person who does GarrisonMissionManager stated yesterday he got access to the table and has an idea on how to get it working just needs some time.

I came across this weakaura that does a decent job of giving success chance above the mission table. The higher the number, the more likely you are to win or lose.

https://wago.io/FTT0P82zx

Quote Originally Posted by Fastlane_hellscream View Post
    I came across this weakaura that does a decent job of giving success chance above the mission table. The higher the number, the more likely you are to win or lose.

Indeed, but the author says "the process and troops abilities should be taking in account manually."
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

GMM now supports that same (very limited) functionality too. You need to get the alpha.

Still very far from what I want, which is for an addon to plan out the whole thing for me so I never have to think about it. Hopefully that comes soon.

7+ Year Old Account
    not even close, if you send ranged spellcasters in against a team that hits the back a lot you will lose, you can very much beat ones that are higher, or lose to ones that are lower because of abilities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

maybe i would be interested in this autochess version but its kinda convoluted and honestly not fun. I was expecting something similar to HS battlegrounds but got some scuffedchess instead, so yeah i am waiting for something that at least got it somewhere right.

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    maybe i would be interested in this autochess version but its kinda convoluted and honestly not fun. I was expecting something similar to HS battlegrounds but got some scuffedchess instead, so yeah i am waiting for something that at least got it somewhere right.
    Another negative comment from you, randomly sharing your opinion that nobody asked about... what a surprise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fastlane_hellscream View Post

I tried this one, and it actually does work... So far, all constallations that have said I would win, was correct.

But I would still much prefer Masterplan, OrderHallCommander and/or ChampionCommander to be fixed and do the job.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

It doesn't take abilities into account, many of which are very powerful; reducing all damage by 20% for a round and such. It just compares the raw health/damage of the enemies against your team. So it provides a general guide as to whether you're likely to win, which has some value, but it isn't the real deal.

Garrison Mission Manager addon provides basically the same functionality.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    I tried this one, and it actually does work... So far, all constallations that have said I would win, was correct
    Tried the weak aura earlier and don't think I like it at all. I had several missions it kept telling me -XX saying I was going to lose and overpowered each one with barely much damage taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Garrison Mission Manager addon provides basically the same functionality.
    That's because the author was linked the weak aura I linked in his comments, and he just added to his addon. Same same. But I agree with everyone, I would love a working addon for the new table!

There is an addon, which shows you the number of rounds your team needs to win and how much rounds the enemy team needs. It works pretty well. Later, if I'm home, I'll share the name of the addon. Can't remember it right now.

We need one to automate whole pointless trash. Animations, fiddling with npc "hearos" and pouse when you get "reward".

"Covenant Mission Success Estimates" addon name

Is that how it really works?
    What about all those enemy abilities like "deals X damage to all enemies, cooldown 2 rounds"?

Quote Originally Posted by Danuel View Post
    We need one to automate whole pointless trash. Animations, fiddling with npc "hearos" and pouse when you get "reward".
    You can. Just hit the button (spacebar should work as well; unless its a feature of the addon I have for the older tables) that says "Go to rewards' it skips the entire combat portion and goes to the screen that gives rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Logen Ninefingers View Post
    Is that how it really works?
    What about all those enemy abilities like "deals X damage to all enemies, cooldown 2 rounds"?
    That's slightly how it works. Just because you have higher stats the abilities and zone buff can still wreck you.