Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    give up, you cant get through his alliance bias, believe me i tried...
    Thrall said something bad (actualy not even thrall, part of his severed spirit) nad thats horrible thing, alliance can literaly commit pogrom and its all fine bcs they felt bad about it for two seconds
    If it’s any consolation, the only thing i felt bad about is not killing enough blood elves...

Hey look! I can do Horde-style edginess too!

Quote Originally Posted by VladlTutushkin View Post

You seemed to enjoyed it until the genocide part ended. It looks so, at least.
    Not really, it was a bit lukewarm.

If it was for me, you could leave Jaina and that Anduin POS in the Maw.

Never forget Teldrassil
    Glory to the Kaldorei!

It's funny though, how selective the OPs memory is. It was Sylvanas who plagued the Undercity, boobytrapped the place and then blew it up.
    How is that Jaina's fault? Asking for a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    If it’s any consolation, the only thing i felt bad about is not killing enough blood elves...

Yep. But they cant take the pill when it given to them.

Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post

go ahead, at worst king will tell you "aw man, i wish you didnt do that"
    actualy, Anduin is king now, so no, he wont even mention it

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I would say its more about alliance being incapable of learning time after time.
    It's not like we are given a choice. The Horde should have been dismantled by the end of MoP but Anduin convinced Varian to give them a chance. Now we have seen them spitting on that chance, so they should have been destroyed now. But player faction and all that.

Can't delete players, so the Devs had to bend reality to make the Horde survive the fourth time they went berserk and tried to murder everyone on the planet. But I am sure they learned a lot from their mistake.

Oh wait no, as this thread clearly shows, they consider themselves the victims

Horde are always pulling the pity party as if they did nothing wrong. I remember in BFA we had to save Baine and as far as Jaina, well she became a bitch after THE HORDE blew her shit up. As for the forsaken losing their home, well blame that on you guys having a crazy ass psycho leader named Sylvanas. Trust me it never pays to have a crazy leader leading your world. Hell look at ours.
    Be careful who you chat it up with here on these forums. If you are NOT for WoW and about WoW, people will report whatever you say and get you banned

And Jaina didnt inflicted enough harm on you to warrant any compensation further then she already went with her being a key figure in ending Fourth War and returning to her peacemonger state. Neither Garrosh nor Sylvanas ever had a shred of peace-making in them and always antagonised and hated Alliance in all situations they encountered them. Aside from Broken Shore... BUT as we know now she was in cahoots with Jailer already so she was merely "lying low".
    And yes, genocide matters. Get over Dalaran or there will be reckoning for War of Thorns and you dont want that comparison.
    And neither Garrosh or Sylvanas are characters Alliance, or indeed for that matter Horde, players are expected to spend several expansions saving, adoring, or defending. They are in fact supposed to be hated villains to be killed in the relevant raid.

Again I have no clue what relevance this has to the point of this thread, which is the jarring effect of having a Horde player constantly save and laud Jaina when she still hasn't apologised for punitively killing and ethnically cleansing Horde civilians. None of the current Horde cast that Alliance players are forced to save and laud seem to fit this mould.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Baine is Horde, your headcannon aside
    Thats really empty coming from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharivor View Post
    And neither Garrosh or Sylvanas are characters Alliance, or indeed for that matter Horde, players are expected to spend several expansions saving, adoring, or defending. They are in fact supposed to be hated villains to be killed in the relevant raid.

Again I have no clue what relevance this has to the point of this thread, which is the jarring effect of having a Horde player constantly save and laud Jaina when she still hasn't apologised for punitively killing and ethnically cleansing Horde civilians. None of the current Horde cast that Alliance players are forced to save and laud seem to fit this mould.
    Sylvanas is about to get a corny ass "redemption" story and become a Kerrigan 2.0 so you are wrong from the start. First horde pushes it responsibility and blame on sylvanas and then sylvanas becomes second Kerrigan. Fucken "ingenious".

Sylvanas is about to get a corny ass "redemption" story and become a Kerrigan 2.0 so you are wrong from the start. First horde pushes it responsibility and blame on sylvanas and then sylvanas becomes second Kerrigan. Fucken "ingenious".
    I'll believe it when I see it. Blizzard isn't known for their subtlety, and at least on the Horde side Sylvanas' evilness is heavily pushed on you to the point of nausea. On the off chance she is redeemed it certainly won't be with the Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharivor View Post
    I'll believe it when I see it. Blizzard isn't known for their subtlety, and at least on the Horde side Sylvanas' evilness is heavily pushed on you to the point of nausea. On the off chance she is redeemed it certainly won't be with the Horde.
    You can bet your butt on that and win, its not even a "mystery" for anybody who has eyes and ears.

Well in case of Jailer it actually explained by the fact that he wants to mind-break them and turn them into slaves or weapons for his army.
    I get it.... But when does that EVER work....

And also, as many have stated, as a horde member, why would we ever help Jania is now beyond me. In that same breath, Baine as well. Baine is not a savior of any sorts. When you sacrifice and kill your own faction members because you think you're doing the right thing.... Then that person you helped turns around and kills MORE of your own faction as well. Get fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    Sure the god of death is actively trying to kill the world, this is the time to worry about former faction conflict.....
    When has that logic ever worked? There are enough people to whom War in WarCraft only means Alliance vs Horde and nothing else. To them it really does not matter that this can only lead to eternal stalemate and thus running out of ideas very quickly.

You can bet your butt on that and win, its not even a "mystery" for anybody who has eyes and ears.
    You know what? I will take it. For all I care she can rot in hell and be forgotten. But I want to see certain smug posters that praise the writing bending their spine 3 times over trying to defend that shit.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2020-12-10 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post

And also, as many have stated, as a horde member, why would we ever help Jania is now beyond me. In that same breath, Baine as well. Baine is not a savior of any sorts. When you sacrifice and kill your own faction members because you think you're doing the right thing.... Then that person you helped turns around and kills MORE of your own faction as well. Get fucked.
    Yes, yes, Baine surely is the devil. Killing 3 Forsaken torturers, how could he! Meanwhile Sylvanas murders thousands on both sides but that is fine.

In the end the Horde playerbase will not be satisfied until the next bloodthirsty warmonger takes the lead and destroys another Alliance capital for fun. No moderate leader will ever be able to control this endless bloodlust.

Oh but don't you dare think they aren't the hero faction! It's always some evil Warchief making them do things they actually don't wanna do! Honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Raisei View Post
    Yes, yes, Baine surely is the devil. Killing 3 Forsaken torturers, how could he! Meanwhile Sylvanas murders thousands on both sides but that is fine.

In the end the Horde playerbase will not be satisfied until the next bloodthirsty warmonger takes the lead and destroys another Alliance capital for fun. No moderate leader will ever be able to control this endless bloodlust.

Oh but don't you dare think they aren't the hero faction! It's always some evil Warchief making them do things they actually don't wanna do! Honest.

Can you point to the location in my response where I said Sylvanas murdering thousands was fine and perfectly okay and acceptable behavior? Can you show me, please?

Oh? You can't find it? No? It's not there? Where did it go?

Shut the fuck up, and stop assuming because one person hates the cowardly acts of one character, that they support another by default. At no point has anyone ever stated that what Sylvanas did when killing civilians was a "fine", at least no one I've ever saw.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    You know what? I will take it. For all I care she can rot in hell and be forgotten. But I want to see certain smug posters that praise the writing bending their spine 3 times over trying to defend that shit.
    I dont understand that because those who praise it either her fans who believe in “redemption” or... i dont know who else.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post

Jaina havent turned and killed anybody after he helped her. And when your leadership is evil rebelling or killing some of their Secret Police Goons is okay. You are not shackled to obey a dictator who abuses their power.

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    I am still firmly #TeamSylvanas If I actually RP'ed I would definately side with Denathrias or the House of the Chosen and be a Spy for the Jailor. I wanted to walk out of the Maw solo and never set foot in there again, If I had to choose from sacrificing any of the mary sue or gary sue's that we were forced to save and a new shiny piece of gear I would choose the gear every time. I think the Horde and Alliance are both a Joke and have for a long time sought to have a 3rd faction made up of Undead or all Races that Side with Sylvanas as the "Evil" faction that both the other factions hate equally. I totally align Grand Apothecary Putress in the Plague bombing of the Wrathgate. I started playing Horde 15 years ago so I could be the evil monster faction, now they have been slowly turned into alliance 2.0 since Wrath. I hated Rescuing the Traitorous Baine and Thrall as well as the Leader of the opposing faction. I hope Sylvanas is successful in manipulating Anduin to the Dark side.
    delete your character, there isnt any other way to save your (and my to be fair) rp
    12/6/2009 -23/11/2020 rip little deathstalker Ferretti. proud forsaken, enemy of the livings

Rescuing Baine or Thrall as an Alliance player isn't that bad since both these Horde leaders are advocate of peace.

However, rescuing Jaina as a Horde player makes zero sense since she is a war criminal. It would feel the same as the Alliance rescuing Garrosh.