Page 2 of 96 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Probably because they wanted to milk her, just like Thrawn and the EU that Disney so vehemently claimed that they didn't want to be tied down on.
    Is there any other way to tie in the EU? Or would you rather it all be left out and only tell new stories instead of revisiting fan favourites?

I'm just trying to get what you mean by milking and why tying in established characters is necessarily a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    Well since she wasn't in the old movies im going to guess vader killed her.
    Not necessarily, she wasn't invented as a character then. In the lore she could have been in hiding, off the radar, in some kind of non aggression agreement with Vader...who knows. Stories evolve.

Poe Dameron, Rey, Snoke, Moff Gideon and many other main line characters in the lore now weren't in the old movies either. New characters can be inserted into old lore. Not to mention Jedi Leia which shows characters can evolve from their old iterations too.

I'm not into SW that much, but the only one I would watch would be Obi Wan. The rest is just meh.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    OP...
    Youre really under selling everything they announced.

No High Republic??

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Beloren View Post
    No High Republic??
    The Acolyte is set during the High Republic
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

No High Republic??
    The Acolyte is based in the High Republic time frame

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    Well since she wasn't in the old movies im going to guess vader killed her.
    Well, given that we know she survive/around post Empire ... you'd be wrong.
    Last edited by Darththeo; 2020-12-20 at 01:35 PM.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Anyone know the time frame for all these shows?
    @babalou1 @Darththeo

7+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know the time frame for all these shows?
    @babalou1 @Darththeo
    Andor ... before Rogue One (unknown how much)
    Kenobi ... 10 years after RotS
    Ahsoka and Rangers occur around the same time as the Mandalorian.
    The Bad Batch starts DURING RotS it appears given we see Palpatine order Order 66.
    The Acolyte during the High Republic appx 200 years prior to ANH at least.

Visions, Droids, and Lando are not know to me outside of someone's guess. Lando is believed to be post Solo so pre ANH, but we don't know much.
    –The Sith Code

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    The Bad Batch starts DURING RotS it appears given we see Palpatine order Order 66.

Visions, Droids, and Lando are not know to me outside of someone's guess. Lando is believed to be post Solo so pre ANH, but we don't know much.
    Thanks. That’s a lot of shows. Some of these should be movies.

Release date schedules known yet?

5+ Year Old Account
    This show...is the most likely one that will feature Thrawn, so, lets do it right and cast the voice-actor, well, he's a regular actor as well, Lars Mikkelsen for live-action Thrawn...

Hmmm apparently he is big brother to Mads, who played Galen Erso, the death star scientist in Rogue One..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    This show...is the most likely one that will feature Thrawn, so, lets do it right and cast the voice-actor, well, he's a regular actor as well, Lars Mikkelsen for live-action Thrawn...

Hmmm apparently he is big brother to Mads, who played Galen Erso, the death star scientist in Rogue One..
    Alright. I can get behind this. I think he'd be great.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post

I don't expect anything to do with the High Republic to not be garbage since we know Disney can't seem to hire good writers who understand the universe and can still make good content. They struck gold with Mando being decent, but everything else they've churned out has objectively been either just had writing or the usual woke bullshit that drives movies into the ground because the writing sucks.

I wouldn't hold my breath on any of these shows unless they actually use EU content that already exists and they hire writers and directors who are going to produce good shows, not agenda driven garbage like the sequel trilogy with it's absolutely retarded story arcs and worse than Lucas levels of writing.

Can they make her not look like she has melted wax on her head. Seen better make up in the 80s

5+ Year Old Account
    Synopsis, according to these guys

https://www.piratesandprincesses.net...er-own-series/
    Ahsoka Tano (Rosario Dawson) is on the hunt for the evil Grand Admiral Thrawn in the hope it will help her locate the missing Ezra Bridger, the young Jedi that disappeared with Thrawn many years ago. Based on characters from the “Star Wars” franchise. A spinoff of the TV series “The Mandalorian”.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Synopsis, according to these guys

https://www.piratesandprincesses.net...er-own-series/
    Ahsoka Tano (Rosario Dawson) is on the hunt for the evil Grand Admiral Thrawn in the hope it will help her locate the missing Ezra Bridger, the young Jedi that disappeared with Thrawn many years ago. Based on characters from the “Star Wars” franchise. A spinoff of the TV series “The Mandalorian”.
    Lol... it's silly to call it a spin off of the mandalorian when it's a sequel to rebels.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    Lol... it's silly to call it a spin off of the mandalorian when it's a sequel to rebels.
    Mando is sort of the latest installment of the cartoon storylines

Resident Cosplay Progressive

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    They are prob adressing normies

most prob never heard of ahsoka before mandalorian, n won't know who ezra bridger or sabine wren are..

I hope we get to see Zeb n Sabine!

Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2021-04-09 at 08:36 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    OP...
    Youre really under selling everything they announced.

https://i.redd.it/6e2l57s93g461.jpg
    it's may 4th, I was hoping on some update on all that stuff in ur picture..I still don't know shit about the acolyte

wow, wish I had the monies..
    https://www.sideshow.com/collectible...ctibles-200557
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2021-05-04 at 09:19 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Lucasfilm Reportedly Looking to Cast Live-Action Sabine Wren for 'Ahsoka' Series.

https://collider.com/ahsoka-series-s...ion-lucasfilm/
    BY MARCO VITO ODDO PUBLISHED 1 HOUR AGO

Another animated character might get a flesh and blood version.

Ahsoka might bring a fan-favorite Mandalorian warrior to live-action, as Disney is reportedly looking for an actress to play Sabine Wren in the upcoming series. The young Mandalorian Sabine was introduced in Star Wars Rebels, where she played a key part in the rebel team of the Ghost starship.

While reporting on Marvel’s What If..? premiere on Disney+, The Hollywood Reporter mentioned that sources connected to Lucasfilm confirmed the studio was looking for an actress to play Sabine opposite to Rosario Dawson’s titular character. Dawson showed up as Ahsoka during the second season of The Mandalorian, marking the first live-action version of The Clone Wars young Jedi. So, the casting of Sabine would fit Star Wars’ new creative direction, in which the lines between animation and live-action are getting blurred in favor of a cohesive shared universe.