i love that parlor is trending, because fuck giving my info to that shit hole, but if others want to so they can post the meltdowns im more then happy to get my copium fix that way.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    i love that parlor is trending, because fuck giving my info to that shit hole, but if others want to so they can post the meltdowns im more then happy to get my copium fix that way.
    I regret everything about my decision to check that out except this -

Because man, some of the stuff that popped up somehow was...wild. Some guy ranting about a great reset and the importance of returning to the gold standard. Weird shit.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...rturn-election

And Trump's gonna start running issue ads encouraging folks to call Republican Legislators and encourage them to overturn the vote.

Fuck literally any channel that chooses to run this.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I regret everything about my decision to check that out except this -

Because man, some of the stuff that popped up somehow was...wild. Some guy ranting about a great reset and the importance of returning to the gold standard. Weird shit.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...rturn-election

And Trump's gonna start running issue ads encouraging folks to call Republican Legislators and encourage them to overturn the vote.

Fuck literally any channel that chooses to run this.
    Yeah it doesn't work so well unless your a sore ass winner like I am who is pointing and laughing at these loser trumpers and the good ole boys and nutjobs sitting in their lazy chairs in their trailer parks typing on their phones that "civil war it is!!!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it doesn't work so well unless your a sore ass winner like I am who is pointing and laughing at these loser trumpers and the good ole boys and nutjobs sitting in their lazy chairs in their trailer parks typing on their phones that "civil war it is!!!"
    I'm hoping they limit their "destruction" to ripping up the hegemony of the republican party.

It'll be interesting to see after the Georgia Runoffs if these "republican spoilers" actually contribute in any major way and cost the GOP the senate runoffs, or if they're simply a loud minority. I think, unfortunately, that it's likely the latter, and that most GOP voters will do what they always do... fall in line and vote for the person with the R next to their name.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I'm hoping they limit their "destruction" to ripping up the hegemony of the republican party.

It'll be interesting to see after the Georgia Runoffs if these "republican spoilers" actually contribute in any major way and cost the GOP the senate runoffs, or if they're simply a loud minority. I think, unfortunately, that it's likely the latter, and that most GOP voters will do what they always do... fall in line and vote for the person with the R next to their name.
    I'm less worried about large insurrection, that shit would get shut down real quick before anything happened. Lone gunman type are something to worry about, but that's something to always worry about.

But I do agree, I want the GOP to eat themselves alive, right wingers are now blaming QAnon for being democrat infiltrators, if youre not crazy enough your a rino and a traitor, I hope it screws them in GA and well the rest of the country and they never recover.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Isn't Milo Jewish and gay?

Isn't an armed, jewish, gay insurrection one of the things those Qanon loons fear the most?
    There will always be members of the oppressed who will sell out other oppressed people for their own survival but also for their own greed. There were slaves who sold out other slaves to the masters and there were Jews who worked alongside Germans to send fellow Jews off to the death camps.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm less worried about large insurrection, that shit would get shut down real quick before anything happened. Lone gunman type are something to worry about, but that's something to always worry about.

But I do agree, I want the GOP to eat themselves alive, right wingers are now blaming QAnon for being democrat infiltrators, if youre not crazy enough your a rino and a traitor, I hope it screws them in GA and well the rest of the country and they never recover.
    I think for all the bluff and fluster these specific GOP nutters put out, the majority of GOP voters are generally just... not tapped in to what's happening in any meaningful way. Meaning the majority of people also probably aren't particularly exposed to the memelord shitbird-types who are now trying to tank the republican party from within, ESPECIALLY considering that the GOP's mouthpieces like Fox and the greater Murdoch media empire have tried to very swiftly quell any such "Trump or no one" sentiment becoming known.

As I said, though, that's my impression. I think the only appreciable sort of metrics we'll see on this are going to be in the Georgia runoffs, but even that isn't "pure" data on the matter.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2020-12-12 at 09:38 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Why do republicans think, that "It was only dismissed on standing, not on merit" be good for them?
    It shows, that around 20 attorney generals do not know, how constitution and the law actually works. Which should be enough reason to fire them. Or they know, and filed anyway. In which case they honestly should be fired and charged.

Secondly, the "lower courts" have so far concluded, that the merits of the accusations so far were nill. So even if it was heard, it would probably go the exact same route.

And thirdly, hell, yeah of course it was dismissed based on standing before being heard. Because otherwise every state could now go, out of poor motivations like vindictiveness and sue different states, making the whole justice system a mess. Scotus does not open that can of wurms.
    Last edited by josykay; 2020-12-12 at 08:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    Why do republicans think, that "It was only dismissed on standing, not on merrit" be good for them?
    It shows, that around 20 attorney generals do not know, how constitution and the law actually works. Which should be enough reason to fire them. Or they know, and filed anyway. In which case they honestly should be fired and charged.

Secondly, the "lowever courts" have so far conclueded, that the merits of the accusations so far were nill. So even if it was heard, it would probably go the exact same route.

And thirdly, hell, yeah of course it was dismissed based on standing before being heard. Because otherwise every state could now go, out of poor motivations like vindictiveness and sue different states, making the whole justice system a mess. Scotus does not open that can of wurms.
    In short...

denial is a hell of a drug.
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

So, on Monday it finally basically is over, right? Electors make their votes, as Supreme Court did not interve, and Trump cannot do anything more?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    So, on Monday it finally basically is over, right? Electors make their votes, as Supreme Court did not interve, and Trump cannot do anything more?
    short answer yes

slightly longer answer, if 1 person of both chambers object on jan 6th, they separate and debate and both must vote to sustain the objection for it to matter. But since the house is dem controlled(note this is the new congress not the current one) they're not gonna go along with any objections. And the next step is inauguration. So after Monday yeah Trump can't do anything.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    His legal options will be exhausted, yes. That doesn't mean he won't keep trying stuff, though, so expect more of the same over the next 40 days. It'll just be even more impotent than everything in the previous 40 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    His legal options will be exhausted, yes. That doesn't mean he won't keep trying stuff, though, so expect more of the same over the next 40 days. It'll just be even more impotent than everything in the previous 40 days.
    I wonder, how many republicans will get "cold feet". Now, after the SCOTUS ruling, attempting to keep Trump on the "throne" is pretty much plain sedition, and doesn't have even the flimsiest justification, and can get your ass in jail. Which.. as many of Trump's lawyers in the around 50 lawsuits, they are probably simply not willing to do. Trump has exhausted every legal option (which were doomed to fail, but now their failing is also cast in stone).

I so hope that happens and I hope it's televised. Put that shit on pay-per-view and you just paid off the countries debt.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I so hope that happens and I hope it's televised. Put that shit on pay-per-view and you just paid off the countries debt.
    The SCOTUS already rejected the lawsuit, and with it now being the weekend and electors voting on Monday, Trump is effectively out of time.

It's possible he might try to keep contesting all the way until the inauguration, but there's no legal precedent for overturning an election after the electoral college votes, and the SCOTUS already rejected two suits.

So, if you want to hear Trump in court, you'll have to wait for all the investigations and lawsuits waiting for him when he leaves office.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Milo--yes that Milo--is apparently losing his shit on Parler. You love to see it.

https://twitter.com/ZTPetrizzo/statu...976809985?s=20
    I don't get it, he is gay, married a black guy, and yet, wants to secede and supports the half of the country that would rather see him and his husband hang?

It doesn't make sense to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if Trump can run for President of Russia have all the Trumpster immigrate there.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    I don't get it, he is gay, married a black guy, and yet, wants to secede and supports the half of the country that would rather see him and his husband hang?

It doesn't make sense to me.
    "I support them. I have influence... surely they will spare me. I am different."
    This was also the misconception of the German Vanguard and the Association of German National Jews in the thirties...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Milo--yes that Milo--is apparently losing his shit on Parler. You love to see it.

https://twitter.com/ZTPetrizzo/statu...976809985?s=20
    Lololol "The south must rise again."
    No, please don't threaten me with a good time.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    short answer yes

slightly longer answer, if 1 person of both chambers object on jan 6th, they separate and debate and both must vote to sustain the objection for it to matter. But since the house is dem controlled(note this is the new congress not the current one) they're not gonna go along with any objections. And the next step is inauguration. So after Monday yeah Trump can't do anything.
    just for devil's advocate: what is VP Pence's role (still presiding over Senate for 14 days by then) on 6th jan ? does he posess any opportunity to interfere ?