Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    Agents of SWORD confirmed. Super excited the cast looks awesome.

https://marvelcomicsfanon.fandom.com...iginal_Series)
    I wonder if Natalie Dormer's character will be the descendant of her character that appears in Capt America: First Avenger

Cast but also the characters. They are going all in for Marvel... aliens? I hate to say Cosmic because that always throws in the abstracts and Galactus/Surfer it seems.

Brand is a Half alien/half mutant, I wonder if they plan to touch on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    Agents of SWORD confirmed. Super excited the cast looks awesome.

https://marvelcomicsfanon.fandom.com...iginal_Series)
    Nope. The announcement was for the comics*. Everything else is fans out of control.

*Source: https://comicbook.com/comics/news/ma...alerio-schiti/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JDL49 View Post
    Nope. The announcement was for the comics*. Everything else is fans out of control.

*Source: https://comicbook.com/comics/news/ma...alerio-schiti/
    damnit..I got all excited and everything...
    This is a signature, there are many like it, but this one is mine.

I am a bit late with all the MCU films. Just watching them all on Disney+ and i just have to say.
    Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 is the best Movie i've watched in a long while. I laughed so much during the movie and shed a tear at the end. Such an emotional rollercoaster.

Damn that was an experience.
    Just wanted to share my thoughts

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if Disney is going to weigh in on this MCU actor drama of late?

Fringe leftists on Twitter started accusing Chris Pratt of being a homophobic white supremacist (because his Instagram bio had a bible verse in it or some shit)... And now they are calling the likes of Robert Downey Jr. and Mark Ruffalo misogynist Nazi enablers for defending him, but not previously defending Brie Larson.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    I wonder if Disney is going to weigh in on this MCU actor drama of late?

Fringe leftists on Twitter started accusing Chris Pratt of being a homophobic white supremacist (because his Instagram bio had a bible verse in it or some shit)... And now they are calling the likes of Robert Downey Jr. and Mark Ruffalo misogynist Nazi enablers for defending him, but not previously defending Brie Larson.
    Nah...won't say anything.
    Pratt is Christian, and his wife is Catholic (I believe). Disney won't go political.

Oscar Isaac is being lined up to play Moon Knight.
    https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a...s-oscar-isaac/

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Not a bad choice.

I don’t know him outside of Star Wars, but I enjoyed him in the movies well enough tho he could have used better material.

Marc Spector is not all there. I hope he can portray that properly, again, hoping that the material is good.

Isaac isnt a bad choice, the real question is if disney will let the series be dark enough to be interesting
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Let's hope it's better than his blue man group xmen character

Quote Originally Posted by SavoirFaire View Post
    I don’t know him outside of Star Wars, but I enjoyed him in the movies well enough tho he could have used better material.

Marc Spector is not all there. I hope he can portray that properly, again, hoping that the material is good.
    People hate the movie, but he was the orderly in Sucker Punch and he was a semi small role in Annihilation as Natalie Portman's husband

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    People hate the movie, but he was the orderly in Sucker Punch and he was a semi small role in Annihilation as Natalie Portman's husband
    His best movie/role is easily ex machina

So there are a lot of announcements from Disney.

Loki new trailer

WandaVision premiere on 15th of January
    Falcon and Winter Soldier on 9th of March, with a trailer

Loki in May
    What if ... ? in the Summer
    Ms Marvel serie late 2021
    Hawkeye serie late 2021-2022
    2022 She-Hulk (movie ?)
    Ironheart spin-off serie announced
    Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special
    I am Groot series
    Christian Bale starring Gorr the God Butcher in Thor: Love and Thunder
    Captain Marvel 2 in 2022, Fantastic 4 reboot number 3 (? Or 4, I'm lost) in the works as well...
    Black Panther 2 in 2022, no recast for Chadwick
    Ant-Man 3 has a title : Quantumania
    Strange will appear in Spider-Man 3, empowering the Multiverse theory
    Last edited by Ophenia; 2020-12-11 at 06:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    2022 She-Hulk (movie ?)
    Just saw an article that SheHulk will be Disney+ series, starring Tatiana Maslany as SheHulk.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

10+ Year Old Account
    I should be excited for this new phase but really I am not

1) I am burned out on these Marvel movies, still after Endgame. God forbid they are adding tv series too.
    2) I don't own Disney+ and cannot afford another streaming service.
    3) I consider endgame the real endgame, I have little interest going forward overall.

Even with Fantastic Four and X-Men (eventually) I just don't see myself ever going to be happy. Especially with X-Men, I am a massive X-Men fan, and when they do come to the MCU I will be so nitpicky about how they choose to be presented I guarantee I will not like it. I just know I will not like 'Disney's' X-Men. As well as Blade, Disney making a frikkin Blade movie, lol. Yea I don;t wanna see it.

As far as I am concerned I am done with the marvel movies and feel Disney are just milking that cow dry. Replace this with my feelings of all the star wars properties and I fill the same there too. This was a fun experiment but Disney are just going a bit crazy now.
    Last edited by Orby; 2020-12-11 at 09:45 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Marvel, Star Wars...nothing is as bad as the Alien becoming a tv show set on earth...the title gives it away its about the unknown, your supposed to be out there, somewhere in space, not back home..someone needs to throw ridley scott into a padded room, he just keeps damaging himself n everyone around him, so it's totally called for..

What if... ? First look