Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    if this is real then I am not pissed that you chose me because I was not really enjoying the game but my last words on top of what I have already said is that I believe Robo is town for gifting me (unfortunately I never got to 5) and pretty much being the only player to really side with me.

(also this is unrelated to the game, but marack the edgy myspace teen persona you have taken upon yourself randomly after we started playing mafia as well is just lol)
    picked you since you asked to be NK'd

and tbh, with SLs out, iI shouldnt have signed up for this game and knew the survivor claim would get instant attention/scrutiny. Yet I havent lied about my role like many others in this game or recent games. edgelord might come to an end, but my hatred for graeham will continue... as well as dislike of clarinet's dumb nicknames for people that randomly change.

Dupti is now Dead.

I’ll post the card after work
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    as well as dislike of clarinet's dumb nicknames for people that randomly change.
    I'm not using nicks for a specific reason, it's just easier to use Robo or Raza or Grae, but what's more important is that THEY'RE NOT bothered.

So yes, Ooogie I hope you get to Boogie one day.

Current Vote Count:

1 - Clarinet ( Robo #536 )

6 - Marack ( Omerto #541 , Raza #542 , Listo #543 , Virothe #548 , Clarinet #549 , Marack #577 )

Not currently voting: ( 6 ) - Crackle , Graeham , Xanjori , Satsu , Kryllian , Val #571

With 13 alive majority lynch is 7
    Day 3 deadline: Friday 12/11 @10 pm EST
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

I doubt scum would have a day kill, but that was awful. That was straight up anti-town behavior and I'm inclined to lynch Marack for that. Plus he has admitted he doesn't really want to play...

Vote Marack

- - - Updated - - -

unvote

just realized that was l-1

- - - Updated - - -

hope it doesn't count, probably too late though

didn't intend to end the day sry sry

It is now night.

Foxxi will post final everything.
    Last edited by CerealLord; 2020-12-11 at 08:22 PM.

Dupti has been daykilled - 4 presents have been lost
    Character: The Easter Bunny
    You are The Easter Bunny. You think you may be lost. That’s okay, you’ll just keep doing your Easter thing, why not?

Role: Chocolate Vendor
    Each night you may choose a target to deliver a chocolate to. Your target will be informed they have received a chocolate by the Moderator, but not who sent it.

Objective: Eliminate the scum
    Marack has been lynched - 3 presents have been lost
    Character: Oogie Boogie
    You are Oogie Boogie, Halloween town’s most prominent boogie man. You are an agent of chaos and chance, and don’t particularly care what happens to Christmas… as long as you come out on top of course.

Role: Survivor Gambler
    Each Night, you may choose a target and the moderator will roll a d4 to determine which action you perform on your target. You may target yourself, however a roll of ‘roleblock’ or ‘bus driver’ will result in no action.

1 - Roleblock - prevent your target from taking any action
    2 - Bus Driver - bus yourself with your target
    3 - Doctor - protect your target from one kill for the night
    4 - Kill - kill your target

You have 3 Cheats which can be spent in a variety of ways:
    2 Cheats: Avoid a Lynch or Night Kill - automatic if enough Cheats remain
    2 Cheats: Perform a Day Kill
    1 Cheat: Obtain a safe character claim
    1 Cheat: Ignore the random chosen effect for your night action, and instead choose which occurs. Cheating in this way negates any form of roleblock on you.

Bonus:
    Each night you may attempt to guess who will be lynched the following day. If you guess correctly, you may choose which night action to perform the next night without expending a Cheat. However, if you guess a target who is dead the next morning you lose your next night action.

Objective: Survive to the end of the game
    Final Vote Tally:

1 - Clarinet ( Robo #536 )

7 - Marack ( Omerto #541 , Raza #542 , Listo #543 , Virothe #548 , Clarinet #549 , Marack #577 , Val #585 )

Not currently voting: ( 5 ) - Crackle , Graeham , Xanjori , Satsu , Kryllian

Night 3 deadline: Saturday 12/12 @6pm EST

Dawn brings one death:

Virothe has been killed - one present has been lost
    Character: Dr. Finklestein
    You are Dr. Finklestein, Halloween towns...doctor? Mad scientist? Doesn’t matter what you are labeled as, so long as people leave you be and let you work in peace.

Role: Jailkeeper
    Each night you may choose a target, and lock them away where they can’t bother you while you work, also protecting them from being targeted. You cannot jail yourself

Bonus:
    Journal - you keep notes on everything you do, as a good scientist does. When you die, your killer finds your journal. If you are lynched, it is released to the town.

Objective: Eliminate the scum
    With 11 alive majority lynch is 6
    Day 4 deadline Monday 12/14 @10pm EST
    Last edited by FoxxiMcLeod; 2020-12-13 at 02:42 AM.

Vote:Razamith

Naughty naughty boy.

What did Raza do? Did you see him do something?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Vote:Razamith

Naughty naughty boy.
    I think I understand where this is coming from and I would have to question why do it so early? If not whoops >.>

Vote: Razamith

Wait did I miss something? Someone speak!

What's happening?

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    I think I understand where this is coming from and I would have to question why do it so early? If not whoops >.>

Vote: Razamith
    Eh in hindsight you're probably correct, but Im going to bed shortly and yesterday ended early by mistake and I dont want that today.

is that a peek or what? SPEAK UP
    @everyone, they found him

vote: Razamith

10+ Year Old Account
    No, Virothe, my friend! You died!

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    No, Virothe, my friend! You died!
    Did you kill him?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Did you kill him?
    I wish. I never am responsible for killing Virothe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    I wish. I never am responsible for killing Virothe.
    Except for when you are right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Naughty Razamith, eh? Well....that's one of my two greatest suspicions likely about to be lynched. I guess Clarinet can wait another day, though I feel slightly more confident in my suspicions that he is the cannibal today. Could be wrong, not a sure thing (after all, could be a janitor on the mafia team instead or coincidence), but I really think he should be lynched tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Except for when you are right?
    Not really. I think in all the games I've played with him I've been responsible maybe once, or at least it feels that way. I know he killed me a lot way back when, though.