Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    On a serious note, I will say that Robo has been mega iffy since the start of this game

I know who HE MIGHT BE! Oh yes, but we'll talk about that tomorrow
    @Xanjori, do you have 2 naughty peeks?

10+ Year Old Account
    Vote: Razamith

Tough break, man. Sorry I lynched your godfather on day 1.

I'll follow you tomorrow, I'm sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    On a serious note, I will say that Robo has been mega iffy since the start of this game

I know who HE MIGHT BE! Oh yes, but we'll talk about that tomorrow
    @Xanjori, do you have 2 naughty peeks?
    Oh please, don't wait for tomorrow to discuss who I am!

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, the entire point of not rushing the lynch is to discuss, why discuss tomorrow what can be easily discussed today?

Yeah I have two naughties, and theyve both been told theyre naughty boys. Ironically my only "nice" result was Marack...

10+ Year Old Account
    I would insist that I am a "good boy", but upon reflection that probably doesn't apply anymore.

Wow, both Robo and Raza as part of scum team

Was I right or was I right when I placed Xanjori as No.1 town?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, both Robo and Raza as part of scum team

Was I right or was I right when I placed Xanjori as No.1 town?
    I reiterate, no busing was performed by me this game at all, nor was their any collusion or even communication between Raza or myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    I reiterate, no busing was performed by me this game at all, nor was their any collusion or even communication between Raza or myself.

I think I believe you now, you were a lonely scum regretting lynching Lora cause he was probably looking for you

So you were the one to be recruited or?

10+ Year Old Account
    Santa's a bit of a wild card. Could say that since Jack was the godfather, he's likely to be town, but it's a role that often gets flipped in these games just to mess with expectations.

Oogie Boogie I find hard to believe would be anything but scum. Best shot for a cannibal if all scum are Halloween Town denizens.
    Sally has a small chance of being the recruitable that Jack was looking for, but I doubt she is. The role card mentions "faithful friend", and he barely noticed her until the end of the movie. Plus she actually opposed Jack's plan to take over Christmas, decent chance she's town.
    Dr Finklestein was a business acquaintance of Jack, good candidate for team mafia.
    Two faced mayor also a big supporter of Jack's efforts, good candidate for team mafia.
    Zero was Jack's dog. Dog's are known for being loyal or faithful to their master. Quite possibly the "faithful friend" he sought out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    So you were the one to be recruited or?
    Bork bork.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not just a traitor. I have a bit more than that, and that extra is why I suspected Razamith as mafia, and Clarinet as cannibal. I was totally a recruitable scum power role. I blocked a certain somebody and a presumably mafia kill was missing, and then I blocked another certain somebody two nights in a row, and two nights in a row the cannibal didn't kill. Hmmmm...

- - - Updated - - -

Circumstantial, but still very suspicious.

Who is that certain somebody? Speak plainly

- - - Updated - - -

You're done for, finished. Lynched tomorrow in full glory.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was, by the way, trying to set up a fake claim of Sally with that list above. Say I'm Sally and I roleblock people cause I want to stop Jack's plan to take over Christmas. Doubt it would've worked, since RB is usually a scum power role and with a JK flipping it was even less likely to be town, but oh well, hardly matters now.

- - - Updated - - -

Who is that certain somebody? Speak plainly

- - - Updated - - -

You're done for, finished. Lynched tomorrow in full glory.
    Oh please, don't play dumb.

- - - Updated - - -

You know full well that I'm talking about you, Clarinet.

I wanted to have a full confession, not me assuming things!

No, I'm not cannibal, nice try tho.

Isn't that exactly what a cannibal would say?

I ask for Xanjori to scan me tonight so that Robo can be made a fool publicly

10+ Year Old Account
    I ask for Xanjori to scan me tonight so that Robo can be made a fool publicly
    Ahem...I repeat, serial killers are almost always investigation immune. You being "nice" would mean nothing.

Ahem...I repeat, serial killers are almost always investigation immune. You being "nice" would mean nothing.
    Lol I'm fine with being lynched, after we get rid of both of you. You will be made a fool publicly

You hate town and you've ruined Xmas

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol I'm fine with being lynched, after we get rid of both of you. You will be made a fool publicly

You hate town and you've ruined Xmas
    I don't hate anything, I just wanted to help my master, like the good little dog I am. But I killed my master. I really am a naughty boy. /cry

- - - Updated - - -

On a random tangent, I discovered a game recently backed on Kickstarter called Billie Bust Up thanks to somebody I'm subbed to on youtube having a cover of the song the boss in the demo sings while you fight him. Real catchy song, played the demo and it was a lot of fun. Musical action platformer where bosses sing songs as you fight them, and the songs give indications for their attacks and such. Also being composed by Daniel Ingram, the guy who made the music for My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, which I realize would probably mean more to Catta than most others here, but he's not playing this game.

Also I apologise for coming out with the shit so early in the day, Listo is correct in I shoulda waited for the day to progress a bit more. But I got excited.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Also I apologise for coming out with the shit so early in the day, Listo is correct in I shoulda waited for the day to progress a bit more. But I got excited.
    I can't really blame you to be honest. Sometimes I tend to do the same especially if no one had been looking at said person. -.-

Which is the main reason I think it should've waited today, Raza and Clarinet I think would have been the 2 most likely people to be looked at after the previous day phase with Marack and dupti.

Marack's role as Oogie Boogie fits like a glove

foxxi is an amazing mod

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot Cslap was still in this game! He's been so silent

and Satsu..I think Satsu has been quiet for months

- - - Updated - - -

I'm okay to be a target after Razo and Robo get eliminated

My ability is nothing special, a one time use. It does prove that I'm town

- - - Updated - - -

Towns: Val, Grae [mayor eh?'] Xanjori
    ????Cslap, Satsu, Kryllian, Omerto, Listo

Scum-a-trons: Robo, Raza