Thread: Cyberpunk 2077

Quote Originally Posted by FlawlessSoul View Post
    The only notable tech weapon I've collected so far is a precision rifle called the M-179E Achilles. Fires five projectiles simultaneously per ammo, and charged it'll easily penetrate multiple walls. Looks like a rifle, range/spread like a rifle, feels like a shotgun. It even came with a mod that eliminates recoil while aiming.
    I've been using that to great effect as well, the charged shot murders just about anything and I got it during a main story quest, t'was just lying around.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    I am a white knight for saying that CDPR failed but console gamers are also expecting way to much? I think that is the first time I've been called a white knight for saying that a company failed to deliver. This is how blinded you are with your hate that you can't accept reality and how perceptions of Console vs PC change what is acceptable for performance.
    Once again I gave you a list of games that had a ether A) Near locked 30fps B) Locked 30fps, C) Near 60FPS or D) locked 60fps.

Your argument is "Gamers are expecting too much". Sorry gamers want the game to fucken run on the systems they was released for. As for my blind hate naw I'm not blind at all. I call bullshit when I see it, CDPR isn't the Pro-Consumer company people praise it to be and rushing out a product in this shape proves it.

Once again they crunched their dev's to death, rushed this game out and this is the outcome.

Hell don't take my word for it the fact their stocks tanked 30% shows they fucked up.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

someone know if i can buy a hoodie somewhere? in the initial district nobody has nothing that resemble that =(
    12/6/2009 -23/11/2020 rip little deathstalker Ferretti. proud forsaken, enemy of the livings

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I literally said it has dips, did you not even read what I said?
    Of course I did hence why I pointed out how silly the usage of "near 30" is when comparing differences of only a few numbers. You are purposefully using language that makes what you are saying out to sound better because you can't actually say at locked at 30. Dips still indicate that those games are do not run that great because they are not at a constant 30. Which means being locked to something is worthless as a descriptor and they are barely performing better then Cyberpunk is. Since there are times that Cyberpunk runs at 29/30 on PS4 pro.

Yes the game needs optimization but it isn't that far below what it would run at with optimization. Yet i'm sure you and others would still find faults in the game even if it was running at a locked 30. Because you don't' really care about the reasons. You just need something to justify the hate. The fact you think a lack luster legion is a nearly a 1:1 game compared to cyberpunk shows this. You are even trying to imply that Legion is better simply because of a better map size.

- - - Updated - - -

Your argument is "Gamers are expecting too much". Sorry gamers want the game to fucken run on the systems they was released for. As for my blind hate naw I'm not blind at all. I call bullshit when I see it, CDPR isn't the Pro-Consumer company people praise it to be and rushing out a product in this shape proves it.
    No. My argument is that CDPR screwed up with last gen but some people expect to much out of consoles. It is weird how you keep missing what has been told to you and others several times in order to make it a basic black and white that you can dismiss. Pro consumer, crunch time, stock prices, or anything else is irrelevant to anything that is being said right now. You keep having to bring in side things in order to keep fueling the hate and to somehow paint this picture that I'm a white knight when it isn't even anything close to that.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Of course I did hence why I pointed out how silly the usage of "near 30" is when comparing differences of only a few numbers. You are purposefully using language that makes what you are saying out to sound better because you can't actually say at locked at 30. Dips still indicate that those games are do not run that great because they are not at a constant 30. Which means being locked to something is worthless as a descriptor and they are barely performing better then Cyberpunk is. Since there are times that Cyberpunk runs at 29/30 on PS4 pro.

Yes the game needs optimization but it isn't that far below what it would run at with optimization. Yet i'm sure you and others would still find faults in the game even if it was running at a locked 30. Because you don't' really care about the reasons. You just need something to justify the hate. The fact you think a lack luster legion is a nearly a 1:1 game compared to cyberpunk shows this. You are even trying to imply that Legion is better simply because of a better map size.
    Still waiting on that list of things Cyberpunk did that Legion didn't do.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Still waiting on that list of things Cyberpunk did that Legion also didn't do.
    If you can't figure that out by looking at the game running at ultra settings then it is really a lost cause. Legion wasn't ambitious and is largely received as lack luster. It is no where close to Cyberpunk 2077 even after removing all the review bomb and hate trains being generated by people like you that just want to hate.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

If you can't figure that out by looking at the PC version of the game then it is really a lost cause. Legion wasn't ambitious and is largely received as lack luster. It is no where close to Cyberpunk 2077 even after removing all the review bomb and hate trains being generated by people like you that just want to hate.
    One again still waiting on that list of things Cyberpunk did that Legion didn't do.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2020-12-13 at 01:09 AM.

sometimes i wonder if people get paid to white knight.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    sometimes i wonder if people get paid to white knight.
    Ya I don't see the point in fanboying anything. We are customers, The company's don't love us they just love our money.

I gave a list of games that came out this year that runs great on consoles and also pointed out that CP2077 is the only one to run like shit. Their argument is (Its a bigger game it did more) without giving any details to that.

Cyberpunk was Rushed. The Dev's was Crunched, The Stocks Tanked and now they get less Money in the Bank.
    (I wanted to have a little fun with it have make a rime)

Would be nice if people would stop defending this shit and letting company's get away with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    You could just let the argument go instead of adding more pages of senseless arguing.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Ya I don't see the point in fanboying anything. We are customers, The company's don't love us they just love our money.

I gave a list of games that came out this year that runs great on consoles and also pointed out that CP2077 is the only one to run like shit. Their argument is (Its a bigger game it did more) without giving any details to that.

Cyberpunk was Rushed. The Dev's was Crunched, The Stocks Tanked and now they get less Money in the Bank.
    (I wanted to have a little fun with it have make a rime)

Would be nice if people would stop defending this shit and letting company's get away with it.
    if this was any other company people would probably be calling for heads on pikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    You could just let the argument go instead of adding more pages of senseless arguing.
    We are talking about the game in a thread about the game. Don't like it throw people on ignore or just don't come here.

- - - Updated - - -

if this was any other company people would probably be calling for heads on pikes.
    Yep and funny enough they did.

Ubisoft had this issue with Assassin's Creed Unity and yet the same people singed a different tune, Same with fallout 76 from Bethesda.

Ubisoft had this issue with Assassin's Creed Unity and yet the same people singed a different tune, Same with fallout 76 from Bethesda.
    how can a company learn from their mistakes and grow into something better if people are not allowed to tell them that they messed up.

well in Bethesda case i dont they have completely learned from fallout 76 yet.

how can a company learn from their mistakes and grow into something better if people are not allowed to tell them that they messed up.

well in Bethesda case i dont they have completely learned from fallout 76 yet.
    Well hopefully enough people do. We do get less games that come out in such a poor state these days and when it happens the company does need to learn its not ok.

Well hopefully enough people do. We do get less games that come out in such a poor state these days and when it happens the company does need to learn its not ok.
    Hopefully they can get their crap together and fix things. I was really wanted to play Cyberpunk.

Hopefully they can get their crap together and fix things. I was really wanted to play Cyberpunk.
    Hopefully.

I'm playing on PS5 and honestly I'm just going to wait until the "Next Gen" patch drops. I want to enjoy the game but the crash's and bugs are just going to turn me away from playing it.

I'm definitely considering getting a refund but I'm gonna give them a week before making a final decision.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    You even have a brand new line of GPUs to pick from now and Cyberpunk runs like a dream on them.
    This is patently false. I know of a number of users who are running top of the line hardware and the game crashes on them every hour or so. I'm playing the game on the system specced out in my signature, and it is running fine. The game's performance seems to be entirely subjective and varies from user to user.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    You've been on these forums for 7 years and are just now realizing JT's main purpose in life is to look up stuff on the internet and use the information found to argue with people here in order to prove he is always right? Sorry, man.

To be fair, Tech is the same but he at least puts forth cognizant arguments, seems to know more of what he argues about directly rather than just googling about it, knows how to spell, and also knows how to use proper grammar.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    This is patently false. I know of a number of users who are running top of the line hardware and the game crashes on them every hour or so. I'm playing the game on the system specced out in my signature, and it is running fine. The game's performance seems to be entirely subjective and varies from user to user.
    That, and good luck even trying to find a fairly high end GPU right now, at least without paying a ridiculous price.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.