10+ Year Old Account

World First Heroic Castle Nathria, Mythic +15, and Glory of the Nathria Raider

World First Heroic Castle Nathria - Complexity Limit
    Complexity Limit was the first guild to clear all of heroic Castle Nathria! So far, 3 guilds have managed to clear heroic!

Castle Nathria Follow-Up Quest Cinematic
    After defeating Sire Denathrius in Castle Nathria, you will loot a quest item from the boss that will trigger a cinematic when turned in. SPOILERS AHEAD.

World First Mythic Plus 15 Completed In Time
    The world first clear of a Mythic +15 was Halls of Atonement. The team consisted of:

• Tank - Vengeance Demon Hunter (Emoretian)
    • DPS - Subtlety Rogue (Jpc)
    • DPS - Fire Mage (Brokenshun)
    • DPS - Fire Mage (Keal)
    • Healer - Discipline Priest (Wao)

World First Glory of the Nathria Raider
    Our very own Lumy took part in the world first Glory of the Castle Nathria Raider last night with a group of EU players!

ArtStation Magazine - A Day in the Life of the Blizzard Cinematics Modeling Team
    ArtStation Magazine posted an article this week detailing the daily work activities of the Blizzard Cinematics Modeling Team! Check it out by clicking the banner below!

Sigh. Another extremely underwhelming and lame ending cinematic full of typical blizzard dialogue tropes. Not sure what I expected

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vellus View Post
    Sigh. Another extremely underwhelming and lame ending cinematic full of typical blizzard dialogue tropes. Not sure what I expected
    Oh boo hoo, it's the first raid of the expansion just cause you feel you're entitled to some cinematic masterpiece doesn't mean you are. Get over yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Squanty View Post
    Oh boo hoo, it's the first raid of the expansion just cause you feel you're entitled to some cinematic masterpiece doesn't mean you are. Get over yourself.
    Not sure what it being the first raid has to do with anything. The entire Revendreth finale showdown with Renathal and Denathrius was a cool prerendered scene, I would imagine the finale to that story arc would be the same. This one felt weird and clunky, and typically ends of raids have prerendered cinematics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wtf was this cutscene..

Not sure what it being the first raid has to do with anything. The entire Revendreth finale showdown with Renathal and Denathrius was a cool prerendered scene, I would imagine the finale to that story arc would be the same. This one felt weird and clunky, and typically ends of raids have prerendered cinematics.
    Once again the billion dollar company made the grave mistake of failing to ask Random Internet Poster #493-D what their expectations of an end-of-first-raid-tier cinematic should be. When will they learn?

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Once again the billion dollar company made the grave mistake of failing to ask Random Internet Poster #493-D what their expectations of an end-of-first-raid-tier cinematic should be. When will they learn?
    you dont have to be a master chef to recognize when you are being served shit on your plate

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    you dont have to be a master chef to recognize when you are being served shit on your plate
    You're right, actually. Fuck Blizzard for not hiring Martin Scorsese to direct the end-of-raid cinematics! They have infinity money, this is inexcusable!!!

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    You're right, actually. Fuck Blizzard for not hiring Martin Scorsese to direct the end-of-raid cinematics! They have infinity money, this is inexcusable!!!
    Hmm...wile i enjoy scorsese's stuff a lot,i think wow is more suited for someone like tim burton or del toro,maybe ridley scott even

The issue is, up until now, all of revendreth were pretty great. I had high hopes for an amazing end-of-raid cinematic and a great conclusion to the story. This is boring and lame.

9 herd guilds in the top 10, sad times.

Seeing people complain about the cinematic is funny, I genuinely didn't realize people watched those. Everyone I know, including myself, skips those as fast as humanly possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    Seeing people complain about the cinematic is funny, I genuinely didn't realize people watched those. Everyone I know, including myself, skips those as fast as humanly possible.
    It's normal to see them at least once. Either in game or in sites like these.

Have entry-level raids ever really had a cinematic of any sort in the past?

If anything, this is more than there usually is, from what I can tell.

"World First Mythic Plus 15 Completed In Time" and a new meta is born?

"a Mythic +15"
    How about all of them?
    A different team has already earned "Shadowlands Keystone Master: Season One".

So, 15 year old Naxx (designed for one lvl of difficulty) was cleared in under 2 hrs by the best guilds and brand new heroic lvl raid content in Retail was cleared by the best guilds in less than a day...seems about equal to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensa1 View Post
    So, 15 year old Naxx (designed for one lvl of difficulty) was cleared in under 2 hrs by the best guilds and brand new heroic lvl raid content in Retail was cleared by the best guilds in less than a day...seems about equal to me.
    Just wait til you see Mythic Naxx