Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    usual american arogance that they get to be the default, dont make an open statment unless you want it taken that way, use the english language and stipulate and then you wont have this problem.
    Yes when the subject is the US its arrogance to talk about the US.......
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PresidentElectMilchschake View Post
    The president needs to condemn this.
    it's funny how you expect someone to condemn violence while also thinking poisoning of police officers was a fun thing. Not like a doublethink of the left was something new but it's still amusing every time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yadryonych View Post
    it's funny how you expect someone to condemn violence while also thinking poisoning of police officers was a fun thing. Not like a doublethink of the left was something new but it's still amusing every time
    Are you saying this is an effective way to ignore an attempted bombing? Because, I disagree...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    No cops were poisoned.

They lied about it, because they ate too much junk food, and gave themselves tummy aches.

Qualified Immunity has spoiled police, they're genetically unable to take responsibility for their actions on any levels.
    Government Affiliated Snark

Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    I admit I delight in the irony of this.
    What irony? List me the terrorist attacks/plots made by left wingers in the last 25+ years and you will have maybe 2 attacks? With no deaths. Meanwhile you have over 300 deaths and dozens of pages of attacks and plots, including recently trying to kidnap and murder the Democratically elected Governor of Michigan.

There is no doubt in my mind as someone pointed out, that you are another poster that speaks just like you do and they didn't know shit about what they were talking about 99% of the time either.

- - - Updated - - -

Who poisoned cops? Because if you are saying that someone was intentionally poisoned you better provide evidence.

NYPD Says Officers Were Not Poisoned at Shake Shack

Please, do go on...?

This is false and can be summarily dismissed.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I, too, can justify my shitty opinions by claiming someone else condones something that never actually happened.

I think most of us expect him to behave like you. Like scum. We'd just like to hope for better and unlike you don't actively want for him to be a giant piece of shit for no reason other than because it gets him and you off.
    Last edited by shimerra; 2020-12-11 at 04:29 AM.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    No I mean exactly what I said. I do find it funny you try to equate rioting and looting with bombing, terrorism and murder.....
    Like this?

https://komonews.com/news/local/poli...icade-officers

how about this?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/16/us/se...ide/index.html

- - - Updated - - -

how about this democrat in michigan calling for violence against trump supporters

Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    how about this democrat in michigan calling for violence against trump supporters

The woman who was repeatedly threatened with lynchings?

How is literally anything she's saying different than what we hear out of the mouths of Republicans and some Trump supporters? I've been so delighted to see Republicans absolutely fucking outraged to hear their rhetoric out of the mouth of a Democrat.

I mean, she never explicitly calls for violence. She basically told the soldiers to "stand by", which I've been told is a very reasonable thing to say that in no way indicates encouraging violence.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    The woman who was repeatedly threatened with lynchings?

How is literally anything she's saying different than what we hear out of the mouths of Republicans and some Trump supporters? I've been so delighted to see Republicans absolutely fucking outraged to hear their rhetoric out of the mouth of a Democrat.

I mean, she never explicitly calls for violence. She basically told the soldiers to "stand by", which I've been told is a very reasonable thing to say that in no way indicates encouraging violence.
    Obligatory 'I condemn calls to unjustified violence no matter who's gob it's being spewed out of' disclaimer.

But there's no standards like Double Standards, I'll tell you what.

[video=youtube;yXkblkftK6s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXkblkftK6s[/vido]
    Queue the dozens of times Trump mentioned violence against political opponents and calling for his base to attack people.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Like this?

https://komonews.com/news/local/poli...icade-officers

how about this?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/16/us/se...ide/index.html

- - - Updated - - -

You can condemn trump's support of political violence any day now... it's been months and months, and you still cannot do it.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    I'm sorta, but not that curious who got banned about 6 months or so ago that this guy is. Was thinking zenkai but that guy didn't create wow threads so that's probably not it.
    Connal if you must know. He really went down the rabbithole of self radicalization the past couple years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azadina View Post
    Connal if you must know. He really went down the rabbithole of self radicalization the past couple years.
    It wasn’t self... he took the Jordan Peterson, Rubin Report and Milo pathway to alt right. I fell for Rubin for like a week, which is why I knew what was going on... first hint something was a mis... my YouTube recommendations began to include fucked up videos of people being tossed off buildings and shit... Until I caught on to what these people were, I honestly thought someone was logging on to my YouTube account. Then, it all made sense...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azadina View Post
    Personally I really find it hard to tell all of these concern trolls apart. They post so in lock-step with one another with weak right-wing talking points that frankly it's pretty difficult to find any distinguishing differences between them.

They kind of just make up this nebulous blob of loons that I assume will just hit-and-run post in a thread and then sod off for another 20 or so pages before doing it again.

That person could easily have been TheGame, or lockedout, or SuperTony or Sulla or TJ or the Russian concern troll that isn't shalcker or the guy with the tauren wearing 3D glasses avatar or whoever or whatever their accounts were renamed to or their alt account became after they got permabanned. Their posts all just kind of have the same bland, moderately annoying buzz.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2020-12-13 at 07:46 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by PresidentElectMilchschake View Post
    Someone attempted to bomb the offices of the Spokane County Democrats this afternoon. Witness says suspect had "a 'manifesto' that was filled with political remarks." The the far right and boogaloos could get worse. The president needs to condemn this. Calls for conspiracies and violence have only given them fuel.
    Needs to be seen in the context of threats and violence made towards the Michigan Governor and polling officials.

The new DoJ, whomever they are, need to vigorously pursue Domestic terrorists.

Volunteers ‘shaken’ after attempted bombing at Spokane County Democrats headquarters
    A man came into the Spokane County Democrats office Wednesday and handed a paper to a volunteer. He asked her if she knew what it meant and she said she didn’t, said Nicole Bishop, chair of the group.

The man then said, “it’s a manifesto and I have a bomb,” Bishop said.

The volunteer could see wires coming from his bag, Bishop said.

Bishop said she didn’t know if there was an explosion, but there is a small fire which she believes might have been the result of his device.

“They’re all physically safe but they’re certainly shaken up,” Bishop said.

Police had detained someone before 1 p.m. Wednesday, said Spokane Police Department spokesperson Sgt. John O’Brien. A bomb unit, SWAT team members, firetrucks, ambulances and at least one K9 handler arrived at the scene, where police cordoned off several blocks.

Around 1 p.m. a robot for disabling bombs sat outside 1912 North Division Street, the Teamsters Labor Union building where the democrats’ offices are housed.

“We urge every elected official and community leader to join us in condemning this apparently politically motivated act of violence,” Bishop wrote in a Wednesday news release. “No one should have to fear for their life simply because they participate in our political process.”

This is just the start of the wave of domestic terrorism that Trump is unleashing on us. Trump supporters are trying to literally destroy the GOP and the alt right are as dangerous as ever and becoming far more active than ever before.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Trump won’t condemn this. This is exactly what he wants.
    "Free Michigan!"
    "Free Virginia!"

It is no small coincidence that Trump supporters conspired to kidnap the governors of those 2 states.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    He hasn't condemned any violence...regardless of who it's done to.
    "Stand back and standby!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Personally I really find it hard to tell all of these concern trolls apart. They post so in lock-step with one another with weak right-wing talking points that frankly it's pretty difficult to find any distinguishing differences between them.

They kind of just make up this nebulous blob of loons that I assume will just hit-and-run post in a thread and then sod off for another 20 or so pages before doing it again.

That person could easily have been TheGame, or lockedout, or SuperTony or Sulla or TJ or the Russian concern troll that isn't shalcker or the guy with the tauren wearing 3D glasses avatar or whoever or whatever their accounts were renamed to or their alt account became after they got permabanned. Their posts all just kind of have the same bland, moderately annoying buzz.
    I stopped caring which one used to be who a long time ago. They are just interchangeable to me.

What used to amaze me is how weak a lot of their arguments are. Now I just put in bold their weakest and write something rather neutral in response. These people end up posting the most effective anti-Trump posts there are, especially when they get riled up. I work hard to make sure to re-post their comments completely in the context they meant them for maximum effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post

While you're right in that they have the same nonsense rhetoric and so forth, they also all have their own unique twist in posting style that they can't seem to shake. Connal most of all. He can't shake his defeatist observer attitude that keeps bleeding into his posts.

Ya hear that "Krakan"? Outs you every time. Change the behaviour if you want the charade to continue on "new" identity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.