Thread: Cyberpunk 2077

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    It's not, it works great for me. You're just cheap.
    Definition of fanboying right here, your clearly not worth talking to so to ignore you go.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Picking up items in this game is the worse, I honestly can't think of another game that handled something as simple as picking up an item so poorly.

Some websites are reporting sony giving no questions asked refunds of ps4 versions bought through psn. If you don't know Sony they are loath to give refunds, national trading standards laws be damned, and their customer service reps are told to deny as many refunds as possible for the flimsiest of reasons. I dont think they even gave no questions asked refunds for anthem and maybe not fallout 76.

I get the feeling the ps4/xbone versions are going to end up with bodies like the uk department of trading standards after them for at least false advertising. What a mess this is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Some websites are reporting sony giving no questions asked refunds of ps4 versions bought through psn. If you don't know Sony they are loath to give refunds, national trading standards laws be damned, and their customer service reps are told to deny as many refunds as possible for the flimsiest of reasons. I dont think they even gave no questions asked refunds for anthem and maybe not fallout 76.

I get the feeling the ps4/xbone versions are going to end up with bodies like the uk department of trading standards after them for at least false advertising. What a mess this is.
    Saving their own butts despite the fact they endorse stuff no matter what on PSN(Life of Tiger game and that weird dating thing awhile back)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Definition of fanboying right here, your clearly not worth talking to so to ignore you go.
    How so? If you refuse to upgrade your system and demand that developers should creat everything to fit you 10 year old gaming system then you are either cheap or just a brat.

It has nothing to do with the game at hand. Its just you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    This is patently false. I know of a number of users who are running top of the line hardware and the game crashes on them every hour or so. I'm playing the game on the system specced out in my signature, and it is running fine. The game's performance seems to be entirely subjective and varies from user to user.
    And I know of no one that has any real issues.
    Odd, huh?

15+ Year Old Account
    https://www.thegamer.com/sony-report...estions-asked/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/playstation...t_76_purchase/

It always gets reported that X is doing refunds with out question (or little resistence) for most games that have problems. It isn't something unique to Cyberpunk or something that carries much meaning anymore. There will also be those that report it didn't work for them as well so it likely varies by country or other stuff. It happens. It isn't a rarity anymore.

The US store page also gives the following as the refund policy "After purchasing this type of content through PlayStation Store, you have 14 days from purchase to request a refund. If you have started to download or stream the purchased content you will not be eligible for a refund unless the content is faulty."

This is a case where the content is faulty for many and not simply "I don't like it so I'm going to say it is faulty" which is likely why many are not receiving trouble getting a refund. Poor performance isn't faulty but the crashes and stuff at certain spots certainly does qualify as faulty.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Apparently it took them 2y, but they managed to (mostly) fully fix the game and add proper content. So here is that.
    thats cool but i am still bitter over the banning of people trying to help them fix bugs.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

I was so looking forward to this. I'm kind of tired of fantasy settings, but between this and fallout76 the futuristic genre kind of took a big hit.

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    Picking up items in this game is the worse, I honestly can't think of another game that handled something as simple as picking up an item so poorly.
    FF15. Let's make it the same button as jump button!
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

Again, it's your system that is "shit", not the game.
    Buy a new one.

Stop being cheap and get a real system. It's just that easy.

It's not, it works great for me. You're just cheap.
    It won't make any difference. A PS4 bought today has pretty much the same hardware as a PS4 bought at launch.

- - - Updated - - -

How so? If you refuse to upgrade your system and demand that developers should creat everything to fit you 10 year old gaming system then you are either cheap or just a brat.

No, the problem is with CDPR releasing a game for the PlayStation 4 when they can't get it to work properly on the PlayStation 4.

Some websites are reporting sony giving no questions asked refunds of ps4 versions bought through psn.
    Ya this is false, tried it two days ago and was denied.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

not everyone can afford a new console or a good PC.
    so are you going to buy everyone an upgrade?
    if not then shut up with the fanboy crap. A company needs to know when they screwed up badly, its how they learn and grow to do better.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 2.8 hours in the game, if I could get a refund I would, but only because I can only achieve 45fps on lowest settings @ 1440p.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    thats cool but i am still bitter over the banning of people trying to help them fix bugs.
    Oh, don't get me wrong. F76 memes status has been rightfully solidified ages ago. But at least they didn't abandon the project, like EA did with Anthem.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    I have 2.8 hours in the game, if I could get a refund I would, but only because I can only achieve 45fps on lowest settings @ 1440p.
    That will teach you to buy stuff from Steam in the future where the limit is 4 hrs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorshen View Post
    Sorry if it was posted before, adding it again for visibility - (temporary) performance fix for AMD/Ryzen cpus:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comment...ostly/gfjf1vo/

I got pretty good gains on my R5-3600.
    Just ANOTHER SMT Scheduler Bug from AMD - btw it has to be fixed with a Microcode-Update from AMD.
    Not the first time not the last. CP2077 is the first game with great CPU scaling and it shows bad driver/microcode from the CPU manufactuers.

Using the hex-manipulations gets you the Intel HT optimisation, not every CPU benefits from it. Using RINGBUS optimized code on a chiplet CPU is just asking for problems. ZEN3 runs on beta BIOS, got still not fixed AGESA bugs and people playing a game with using intel HT scheduler optimisation. There is no limit for stupidity.

If we see in 1-2 months a high number of CPU degradation (as it happened with ZEN2 short after launch), dont blame CP2077 for it, its your own fault.
    -

7+ Year Old Account
    On a more humoristic note:

Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by The Butt Witch View Post
    That will teach you to buy stuff from Steam in the future where the limit is 4 hrs.
    The limit on Steam is 2 hours or 14 days after buying.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...6695-QIKM-7966
    Last edited by XDurionX; 2020-12-13 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Oh, don't get me wrong. F76 memes status has been rightfully solidified ages ago. But at least they didn't abandon the project, like EA did with Anthem.
    i agree. Anthem had potential.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    The limit on Steam is 2 hours or 14 days after buying.
    I guess they love me or something because I keep returning games over 2 hrs and they never refused a refund.