Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    Nonsense, the tauren would just drive any such "paladins" with their Power Word: Moo and Blessing of the Lightudder!
    The lightudder is no match for Windchimes.

Nah, the blood ekves are mainly good at getting themselves killed, the Quel'dorei are a viable population.
    Considering their unwillingness to kill vermin to survive, very doubtful

And now i want a quest about tauren shitting in moonwells.
    Considering blizz fetish with shit related quests, it is only a matter of time

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    The lightudder is no match for Windchimes.

Considering their unwillingness to kill vermin to survive, very doubtful

Considering blizz fetish with shit related quests, it is only a matter of time
    Touché. It seems that this calls for their secret weapon: Holy milk!

Eh, if the purge if Dalaran's supposed bloodyness is any indication they're certainly willing and capable of killing vermin.

That is true, i need only bide my time until i see it pop up:

- Collect Tauren doodoo from moonwells: 4/20
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Touché. It seems that this calls for their secret weapon: Holy milk!
    The naaru are made up of holy candy, Milk is clearly inferior.

Eh, if the purge if Dalaran's supposed bloodyness is any indication they're certainly willing and capable of killing vermin.
    All they did was killing themselves

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This thread has wandered far afield from the actual topic, which was rescuing various faction NPC's from their imprisonment in Torghast. Let's return to the actual topic of the thread as opposed to discussing the entire history of the Horde/Alliance conflict (for the umpteenth time).
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    The naaru are made up of holy candy, Milk is clearly inferior.

All they did was killing themselves
    Damn, i wasn't prepared for that take.
    Maybe we can combine the holy milk and holy sweets to make holy flan? Maybe some blessed grain, divine apples and saintly eggs to make The Most Holy Applepie?

If they were blood elves they'd have joined 'em by now though.

Anyways, the gains from this thread today:

- Ragnaros using the Sunwell as a bathtub
    - Tauren shitting in moonwells
    - Various sorts of edible forms of The Light, culminating in apple pie

I thank you for the entertainment but i have to go again.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    When the Horde will have proven themselves that they can be trustworthy, they will be off the leash. They are not there yet.
    Ally fans and their delusions about being Azeroth's world police. So funny

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2020-12-14 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Received Infraction
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Kirin Tor does have someone leading the Council of Six and at that point Jaina was leader. This is a fact. Currently Khadgar is the leader. Antonidas and Rhonin were past leaders.
    yes, but for every important decision they take a vote, like you know when they voted to allow Sunreavers BACK into dalaran...
    so if letting people back is important enough to require vote i would say ethnic purge suse should get it...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    Uh, no, actually. Jaina, when returning to the Kirin Tor, requested to join at the rank of Novice. But because of some random prophecy stuff (weird writing there indeed) the council of six instead specifically asks her to take Rhonin's place as leader of the council and Kirin Tor
    leader of the council, sure, but about anything important they vote... like admitting sunreavers back for example, which seems FAR LESS important than a goddamn ethnic purge...
    "broadcasted" it where? i did the q line as both ally and horde, and they literaly just started to atacking without even explaining whats going on, sure Aetheas knew, but sinse she arrested him immediately its not like he could tell anyone himself...

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh man.

These threads NEVER turn out this way!

This is all new and original information that has NEVER been discussed EVER before!
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    Oh man.

These threads NEVER turn out this way!

This is all new and original information that has NEVER been discussed EVER before!
    Sometimes I do wonder if this forum would be less toxic if WoW never had two factions.

Like imagine if only the Alliance, the good guys, were playable. There are MMORPGs who do that, like LOTRO, where only the Free Peoples are playable.

Something tells me that there would be much less toxicity. This whole faction pride narrative is clearly misunderstood and overblown by certain segments of the playerbase around here, so I'm glad that Blizzard is moving away from faction war expansions.

Honestly by now i'd like them to just let the Alliance do something genuinelly terrible so that this sorta talk could actually be interesting.
    using mind control on their own, allowing worgen/voidelfs into their midst, ethnic purges, attacking in time of truce or genocide of stonespire tribe is already being waved as fine, WHAT could they possibly do that would be so much worse that biased alliance fanboys wouldnt excuse it?!
    at this point, completely destroying azeroth is the only thing that MIGHT convince some fanboys that alliance is not so pure as they see it through they rose-tinted goggles...
    but even then it would be probably waved as "but horde destroyed draenor so its ok"

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Sometimes I do wonder if this forum would be less toxic if WoW never had two factions.

Like imagine if only the Alliance, the good guys, were playable. There are MMORPGs who do that, like LOTRO, where only the Free Peoples are playable.

Something tells me that there would be much less toxicity. This whole faction pride narrative is clearly misunderstood and overblown by certain segments of the playerbase around here, so I'm glad that Blizzard is moving away from faction war expansions.
    Warcraft franchise became big because of the Horde and Alliance war. If you did not had this then it would had been a boring fantasy ripoff and would had become nothing in the 90s.

If only the Horde would been playable then atleast you would have a original idea, only Alliance and the goodie goodie playable has been done for years and is just boring.

And nobody is forcing you to get into these topics so who are you to call people toxic? maybe your behavior to look into these topics when you cant handle different point of views and you calling them toxic is the toxic behavior.
    Last edited by tromage2; 2020-12-14 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    Warcraft franchise became big because of the Horde and Alliance war. If you did not had this then it would had been a boring fantasy ripoff and would had become nothing in the 90s.

If only the Horde would been playable then atleast you would have a original idea, only Alliance and the goodie goodie playable has been done for years and is just boring.
    Not really. WC3 is way more popular than WC1/WC2 and it's about the forces of Azeroth vs. the Burning Legion, not Alliance vs. Horde.

It's safe to say that WoW would be equally popular if there was only one faction. Especially since most people don't care about the story, they only want good gameplay. PvP would still be possible with one faction, while PvE, RP, and Social aspect would be significantly improved.

And we'd have way fewer threads like this one, which is a big bonus.

10+ Year Old Account

i dont mind two factions, the story is definitely interesting giving views on both sides.

but focusing on that was a recipe for disaster. I went into BfA with high hopes but well....we all saw how that turned out. And then I went into shadowlands with the hopes that stupidity and the related role playing was behind us, BUT NOPE! here we are beating the next generation of the dead horse's fine powder into ash.

I would be lying if I said I wasnt happy they merged this thread with the joke thread, making it abundantly clear on where topics like these stand.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

It would be less toxic if a certain "Segment of the playerbase" realized there was 2 factions that both are the heroes of the story, instead of viewing one faction as just another enemy all the time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post

And nobody is forcing you to get into these topics so who are you to call people toxic? maybe your behavior to look into these topics when you cant handle different point of views and you calling them toxic is the toxic behavior.
    tell you what man. how about we put a pin in this forever.

ready?

when you are sent to rescue Baine. Dont complete that quest.
    when you are sent to resuce Jaina and Thrall. Dont complete that quest.

then come back here and post all about your rebellion about blizzard making you rescue and you standing firm. something original and new.

but i highly doubt youll do that for all this posturing.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    It would be less toxic if a certain "Segment of the playerbase" realized there was 2 factions that both are the heroes of the story, instead of viewing one faction as just another enemy all the time
    The only segment of the playerbase that needs to figure out what they want to be is the Horde playerbase.

You people can't even figure out whether you want to be noble savages or psycho conquerors.

Figure that out and let us know. The Alliance playerbase and Blizzard will act accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    tell you what man. how about we put a pin in this forever.

ready?

when you are sent to rescue Baine. Dont complete that quest.
    when you are sent to resuce Jaina and Thrall. Dont complete that quest.

then come back here and post all about your rebellion about blizzard making you rescue and you standing firm. something original and new.

but i highly doubt youll do that for all this posturing.
    Can you believe that there are people that literally won't touch their Loyalist character again because they don't want to take quests from the Horde Council?

Some people, I swear They are taking this videogame a little too seriously.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2020-12-14 at 03:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    twice now I have agreed with you.

this feels wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    yes, but for every important decision they take a vote, like you know when they voted to allow Sunreavers BACK into dalaran...
    so if letting people back is important enough to require vote i would say ethnic purge suse should get it...
    Okay? That has nothing to do with what I quoted. You said Jaina wasn't the leader and was wrong, that's all.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

The only segment of the playerbase that needs to figure out what they want to be is the Horde playerbase.

You people can't figure out whether you want to be noble savages or psycho conquerors.

Figure that out and let us know. The Alliance playerbase and Blizzard will act accordingly.
    And here is the sad part where you confuse the Horde playerbase for Blizzard's writers. I'm a blood elf Demon hunter, I dont care what the Horde identity is, but I know many non-horde players told Horde players at the beginning of BFA that they're the evil faction to then just embrace, and then Blizzard said "Nah"

So I go the risk of an infraction here and say Varodoc, you are seriously delusional

10+ Year Old Account

You people can't even figure out whether you want to be noble savages or psycho conquerors.

Can you believe that there are people that literally won't touch their Loyalist character again because they don't want to take quests from the Horde Council?

Some people, I swear They are taking this videogame a little too seriously.
    people have too much damn time on their hands these days.