Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Close - however:

1st choice : gear appropriate to best run
    2nd choice : gear appropriate to lowest run of your top four runs
    3rd choice : gear appropriate to lowest run of your top ten runs.

In general - gear appropriate to lowest of your top N runs (N=1,4,10).
    For all practical purposes, those are the same thing. You're pretty much just repeating what Dracullus said.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    F You're pretty much just repeating

Pretty much repeating what the Great Vault says

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Pretty much repeating what the Great Vault says
    No, Dracullus was doing that. You're just repeating Dracullus.

You're just repeating Dracullus.
    Incorrect - what he said was incorrect.

What I was doing was saying what the great vault says:

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Yeh, you repeated what he said. xD

Quote Originally Posted by caramel0rar0 View Post
    you repeated what he said. xD
    Nah - what he said was different, what I said is what is in the guild vault - hope that corrects your error for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Azadina View Post
    Not quite true from what I saw. Timed 6 last night, and the vault showed first option as 6. Ok, all good. Well, we did 7 afterwards which we failed to time, and the first vault option was...drumroll...6, not 7.
    It takes some time to update. I can confirm that you do not need to time them.

4th best and worst of top 4 is the same thing. You're just repeating Dracullus.

Quote Originally Posted by Azadina View Post
    Not quite true from what I saw. Timed 6 last night, and the vault showed first option as 6. Ok, all good. Well, we did 7 afterwards which we failed to time, and the first vault option was...drumroll...6, not 7.
    This is a display issue in the UI. Untimed runs count just like they did before.
    https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...ugged/773356/3

I'vr been doing +5/+6 and ran a +3 at the beggining of the week. I think I ran a total of 6 Mythic+ across al difficulties

That +3 is punishing because I won't have time to clear more mythics this week to water it down.

Not sure how I feel about it

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    I'vr been doing +5/+6 and ran a +3 at the beggining of the week. I think I ran a total of 6 Mythic+ across al difficulties

That +3 is punishing because I won't have time to clear more mythics this week to water it down.

How does it punish you exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    How does it punish you exactly?
    Well, maybe I don't understand the system. But I won't be offered a +6 item, rather a +3 item.

Well, maybe I don't understand the system. But I won't be offered a +6 item, rather a +3 item.
    If you ran 6 mythics like u think, and most were +6 or +5, with 1 +3, then it would look like this :
    6 6 6 5 5 3. So your first option in vault is based off of your +6 which is 210 ilvl. Your 2bd option is based off of your 4th best which is +5, which also happens to be 210 ilvl.

You will be offered a +6 in your first option. If you only ran +5 or better outside of that single +3, your second option will likely be +5. For the +3 to matter, you'd have to do another 4 runs for your third option to be a +3.

Each option has its reward level determined independently. You don't just get the worst one.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    4th best and worst of top 4 is the same thing. You're just repeating Dracullus.
    I think you are here long enough to know it's not worth trying to explain anything to this guy.

So it’s just ONE item if you completed 10 mythic+ or 3 ?

I still see people to this day saying "i can't help my friends do lower keys cause they ruin my reward"
    No, no no no. And no.
    If you want the max reward for your third choice. which is key lvl15. You need to do 10x level 15 keys. If you help your friend to do a 5 and thats the reward you get in the weekly for the 10 bracket/third choice. Well, then thats the highest reward unlock you did. You never had 10xlvl15 keys to start with. you had 9x15 keys and you did a 5 to push it to 10 keys. Which will now result in a lvl 5 reward.

If you want the highest reward. You need to get it and when you first get it, nothing you do can lower it

- - - Updated - - -

Wrong. You never watered anything down. The +3 is not punishing you, its the HIGHEST you DID. You didn't have anything higher that could have been watered down

Quote Originally Posted by caramel0rar0 View Post
    Waaaoh, interesting. Understood bros, thanks for that answer. That clarifies my mind!
    1st reward - Your Highest Key
    2nd Reward - Lowest of your Top 4 Keys, so 10, 10, 10, 8, this reward would be an 8
    3rd Reward - The lowest of your top 10 Keys, so if you did a 2, 2, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 6,7, 7, this would reward a Lvl 2 piece.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmorn View Post
    So it’s just ONE item if you completed 10 mythic+ or 3 ?
    You get one item, but you get to pick between 3

The whole confusion around the great vault is probably an answer as to why Blizzard doesn't often introduce slightly more complex reward structures. It's baffling how people are getting so lost over such a simple system.

Hell, even if you did not understand the system, any sane person should be able to understand that a system that would punish you for running lower keys with friends would make no sense. Or a system that punishes you because you run a +3 as your 1st or 4th dungeon in a row while you can actually easily clear 15s... It doesn't take a rocket scientist to conclude that you get rewarded based on your highest key clears. Also, when has it ever mattered to TIME the key to get the reward? We are now after like 5 years of mythic+, and you never actually needed to time the 10/15 to get the highest reward. In previous expansions, people were getting keys from friends and using those to just slowly slug through a +15 in 2 hours with 50 deaths to get the max chest upgrade. Why would this suddenly change now? Why do we now need "confirmations" that you don't need to time the key to get the relevant reward?

People keep asking for quality of life complex updates to the game, but anything remotely more complicated enters the game, half the community is just confused to no end.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.