Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Really? A 20% nerf to DK. 15% was already overnerfing. Pretty much a dead spec now I think.
    Except it's mastery effectiveness meaning the amount you gain from mastery per point; not mastery as a whole. The 15% nerf they did last week was only a 2-3% nerf over all. This is probably another 3-4% the spec will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Except it's mastery effectiveness meaning the amount you gain from mastery per point; not mastery as a whole. The 15% nerf they did last week was only a 2-3% nerf over all. This is probably another 3-4% the spec will be fine.
    The previous nerf isnt even live yet. I expect this to be the finalized nerf, not a nerf on top of the previous. But i could be understanding it wrong.

are you kidding me, just 5% nerf to hunter and nothing for BM/SV hunters that are just USELESS in all content ? Wtf blizzard, they'll never learn. MM is doing in some cases more than 30% dps lol... Seriously, what the F

And the fact that tanks can't see my NF spell ? That's not a bug ?! I was right, I just have to skip this tier, blizzard won't fix BM. They don't care.
    Last edited by vashe9; 2020-12-15 at 07:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cazze View Post
    The previous nerf isnt even live yet. I expect this to be the finalized nerf, not a nerf on top of the previous. But i could be understanding it wrong.
    To be honest I'm not 100% sure if it isn't or isn't.

Reason being is the original announcement mentioned they would be live on December 15th which would be maintenance. Then we have patch notes on the 11th they released that all say "With regional restarts" and has those changes listed too. We had regional restarts on Saturday the 12th.

So one set of notes say at maintenance and another set of notes said last weekend. Overall, I'm not sure if they are in or not at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    BOOOOOO. Another step away from #NOCHANGES. We didn't ask for the scoreboard change and it should've been left alone like it was in vanilla.
    No changes stopped mattering the moment they broke addon communication in classic. don't bother complaining about it now, those of us who wanted no changes stopped caring after blizzard blatantly catered to the masses and changed something simply because it existed, but had not seen widespread adoption in vanilla.

In relevant, Retail news:

Glad to see they are still not fixing the broken auto-accept Torghast quest "Information For a Price" yet. guess I'll be 2-3 weeks behind now.
    Till water is gone, Till shade is gone. Into the shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath. To spit in Sightblinders eye on the last day.

So Ret paladins are totally fine in PvP huh? Stop fooling yourself Blizzard.

Considerintg the fact that mage is complete dogshit single target it will be a bitch and a major time waste if you get to last boss now and cant kill it. Basically you will need to rely on someone. Done layer 6 on 195 ilvl just cause I was lucky with last boss and somehow he bugged and resetet stacks and I could slow him(He had almost 700k hp !!! ).Otherwise It would of been near impossile to kill it cause he gains 10 stacks and just slaps me down. So basically there is no strategy involved. It's either you burst him or he gets 10 stacks becomes immune to any form or slow/root and kills you. GG

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Anyway, I've received enough abuse for one day in this thread, you had nothing useful to say - maybe you should have said nothing rather than abused people.

I'm out.
    Yeah and lets talk about hunter !! Only one spec is viable and is overperforming by between 10 and 30% on some bosses. in MM+ you cant even compete...

5% nerf and NOTHING for bm/SV !! WHAT THE HELL !!!!!!!!!! and nerf that ****** embers legendary omg, it breaks the whole gameplay. Blizzard CANT balance things, I wonder how they do balance things actually... might be RNG like everything else in the game

Some classes like arcane mage and doing like 0 dps, and they get no buffs...

MM nerf should be much stronger. I dont want be forced to play MM if I want raid.

No Ret nerfs in PvP is a joke. They can hit 20k in one Judgment, but I guess we should nerf MM Hunters more for some unknown reason.

Making Torghast take even longer is a joke. It's already the worst piece of content Blizzard has ever added, they should have reduced health not increased it. It's a shame too, I had high hopes for Torghast, then they just made it a grindy, boring, tedious snoozefest. Could have been really fun, oh well.

Makes me think Blizzard just straight up doesn't play their game when they make changes like this. Reducing the maximum of an anima power from 10 to 3? Why? Nobody was getting 10 of the same anima power, even if you found 40 orbs you weren't finding 10 of the same power. Like clearly nobody on Blizzard's team has even played Torghast.

So now i learn that theres another nerf made to throgast. And its the worst nerf to fun gameplay blizz has ever done.

THERES A FUCKING CAP on how many of a specfic power you can get...........

This is the one worst change to thorgast ever. Really, powercaps litteraly kills the one thing thorgast has going for it wich is the dream of getting lucky and powering up something to make us superstrong.

This enitre feature loses its point if we cant chose to stack what we want.

Quote Originally Posted by Danuel View Post
    Yup, assasination rogue need only nerfs! Dat OP spec!
    yes, you play Nightstalker as ASSA in PVE... Seriously

Nightstalker in PvP was broken, they could do 20k crits with Kyrian + Rogue 100% crit legendary. SO yes, it should be nerfed bru.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Brother, can you not?

This is a 2% DPS nerf to Moonkin. Moonkin is -- and still will be after these changes -- overperforming in uncapped multitarget AE situations (M+ says hi). This doesn't devalue BOAT as a Legendary and does nothing to nerf the actual issue with Moonkin atm which is how stupidly broken Convoke the Spirits is. I've been playing this game for over 15 years and this is one of the smallest nerfs to a patently broken spec I've ever seen. One might even go so far as to call it conservative.
    I think you're missing the point, I suggest you re-read the post, and notice how they say they'll PTR legendary changes, and then proceed to ignore what they said within the span of a week.

there are literally 0 mm hunters in eu top 200 3vs3 and 2vs2 more nerfs inc
    meanwhile spriests wws wars boomies shamans out of control
    a few weeks(hotfixes) and mm hunter will become what it was in whole BFA and wod (pvp wise) = 0, and it doesnt matter in that matter, because u can reroll surv ... execpt that u just wasted 1800 conquest(1month) for a weapon that u are never gonna use again

Aint the Death Knight
    Unholy
    [With regional restarts] Mastery: Dreadblade effectiveness reduced by 20%.
    a bit harsh? 15% was oke according to some people at biceppumps video/comments but 20?

trololol, the Vivify monk anima power is busted to no end and Blizzard kept it as it is.

Sometimes it's good to play a class Blizzard keeps forgetting exists

Quote Originally Posted by Fatbeaverlol View Post
    Aint the Death Knight
    Unholy
    [With regional restarts] Mastery: Dreadblade effectiveness reduced by 20%.
    a bit harsh? 15% was oke according to some people at biceppumps video/comments but 20?
    You haven't been playing unholy then lol! So broken dumb right now. Easy to get about 80-90% mastery at 180 ilvl and just have army/pet have you dominate damage on everything. Really obvious on m+ where you can hit a steady 20k on trash packs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Really? A 20% nerf to DK. 15% was already overnerfing. Pretty much a dead spec now I think.
    It's a 20% nerf to mastery.... not a 20% nerf to DK.

It probably works out to like a 5% nerf to what is the best performing spec in the game by a large margine. I dunno if your memeing by calling it a "dead spec" it will likely remain the best spec in the game.

Honestly people calling dead spec because the best spec in the game gets a slight nerf... Lol

It's like Blizzard is not even playing their own game.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    I think you're missing the point, I suggest you re-read the post, and notice how they say they'll PTR legendary changes, and then proceed to ignore what they said within the span of a week.
    Do you lack reading comprehension? Or have you not watched/read the interview? It is so obvious the statement was made for future legendary nerfs.