Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    will i SEE 9 total items and then it's my choice to pick one or it will randomly generalized one out of randomly generalized nine?

The system, m+ side, seems to be nonsene complexity.

Why not simply give additional options if you complete 4 runs and 10 runs simply basing on the highest 3 dungeons you made instead of basing on the level of exactly the 4th and 10th you make?

You make 2 +10 and 2 +2 in whatever order, you get a choice between two level 10 items, you do 3 +10 and 7 +2 in whatever order and you get a choice between 3 level 10 items

Quote Originally Posted by Lorathir View Post
    will i SEE 9 total items and then it's my choice to pick one or it will randomly generalized one out of randomly generalized nine?
    Exactly
    /10chars

The whole point is that you get to choose.

You will see 9 total items if you have unlocked all 9 slots with the content you did, and then you will get to choose 1 of those items.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    If a system needs this much explanation, then there is something wrong with the it.
    It doesn't. Most people probably take a look at it and understand it that instant.

Quote Originally Posted by Theangryone View Post
    Interesting, did a +2 but not under time and the vault did not register it.
    From what people are saying, it seems there's a delay in updating it. It will work
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    The system, m+ side, seems to be nonsene complexity.

Why not simply give additional options if you complete 4 runs and 10 runs simply basing on the highest 3 dungeons you made instead of basing on the level of exactly the 4th and 10th you make?

You make 2 +10 and 2 +2 in whatever order, you get a choice between two level 10 items, you do 3 +10 and 7 +2 in whatever order and you get a choice between 3 level 10 items
    kind of if it made ilvl based on top 3 people would run 3 reaaaly high keys and then 7 times +2, not sayin thats bad thing (a lot of geared ppl runing low keys could be good actualy for weaker players) but thats probably what blizz wants to avoid

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    kind of if it made ilvl based on top 3 people would run 3 reaaaly high keys and then 7 times +2, not sayin thats bad thing (a lot of geared ppl runing low keys could be good actualy for weaker players) but thats probably what blizz wants to avoid
    If I have not misunderstood, the level of additional vault rewards is determined by the level of the 4th and 10th key respectively.

If this is the case, running a sequence of 10-2-2-10 should provide you a choice between two level 10 objects and running a sequence of 10-2-2-10-2-2-2-2-2-10 should provide you a choice between 3 level 10 objects.

Now, again IF this is the case, what’s the difference between this and simply providing a choice between 2 or 3 level 10 objects regardless the order of dungeons completion?

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Another point to note with the raid section is that the kill count required is for unique bosses killed. You can't kill Shriekwing 7 times to get the second option. You also can't kill 6 Normal bosses and Heroic Shriekwing to get the second option.

If I have not misunderstood, the level of additional vault rewards is determined by the level of the 4th and 10th key respectively.

If this is the case, running a sequence of 10-2-2-10 should provide you a choice between two level 10 objects and running a sequence of 10-2-2-10-2-2-2-2-2-10 should provide you a choice between 3 level 10 objects.

Now, again IF this is the case, what’s the difference between this and simply providing a choice between 2 or 3 level 10 objects regardless the order of dungeons completion?
    No, not 4th and 10th. 4th and 10th HIGHEST. In your 10-2-2-10 example 4th highest is 2. Same with the other scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Majalahti View Post
    No, not 4th and 10th. 4th and 10th HIGHEST. In your 10-2-2-10 example 4th highest is 2. Same with the other scenario.
    According to icy veins, my version seems the correct one: https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/top...hic-explained/

Edit: I’m not pretending I’m right, just wanted to understand how it works since as I said it seems uselessly complicated to me.
    Last edited by chiddie; 2020-12-15 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Theangryone View Post
    Interesting, did a +2 but not under time and the vault did not register it.
    the vault tooltip shows the keyes you did in time... like the ones you see when you go to mythic keystone tab to see your runs. There it shows you highest you done in time and then if you mouseover the game tells you highest over time as well.
    It's just a tooltip error.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Do you read the news at all? Just curious if you actually think humanity is in a good place right now.
    I read a bit more substantial reports than that. Nice juvenile hyperbole though.

According to icy veins, my version seems the correct one: https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/top...hic-explained/

Edit: I’m not pretending I’m right, just wanted to understand how it works since as I said it seems uselessly complicated to me.
    theres literaly writen in your link its based on your TOP 1,4 or 10 dungeons...

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    theres literaly writen in your link its based on your TOP 1,4 or 10 dungeons...
    “Everything boils down to your 1st/4th/10th run.”

So apparently only the position matters. If I make 10-5-5-10, the first and fourth run are a 10, hence I will be able to chose between 2 ilvl 220 objects.

If it’s not like this it means the positions are totally irrelevant but if it’s the case there’s no meaning into taking into account the specific positions instead of simply the highest keys you ran.

So apparently only the position matters. If I make 10-5-5-10, the first and fourth run are a 10, hence I will be able to chose between 2 ilvl 220 objects.

If it’s not like this it means the positions are totally irrelevant but if it’s the case there’s no meaning into taking into account the specific positions instead of simply the highest keys you ran.

Even in vault it says 1,4th and 10th of your highest runs. So not you choose from 10 and 5 in that case.

I dont know if some ppl have problem understand what HIGHEST word mean. Or they are just that dumb

can you learn how to read with comprehension please?

"The item level of rewards in the category is determined by the lowest level of your top 1, 4, or 10 dungeons for that week. " right below the second picture...
    and if you actualy read whole article its mentioned multiple time how its your "10th best dungeon"

Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    Another point to note with the raid section is that the kill count required is for unique bosses killed. You can't kill Shriekwing 7 times to get the second option. You also can't kill 6 Normal bosses and Heroic Shriekwing to get the second option.
    Thanks for confirming this!

That was the point I was trying to make earlier (but I was only 99% sure).

if you need all 10 bosses to get 3 options for raiding that sucks for people that get swapped out for mythic for raid comps

Your version is wrong. Icy veins sorted the runs in their example, which they didn't mention the need to do so.

Sort from highest to lowest, look at 1st 4th and 10th run to see which options you get.