Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    if you need all 10 bosses to get 3 options for raiding that sucks for people that get swapped out for mythic for raid comps
    well switching in and out is not intended to provide you the same options of the difficulty... you still get a choice and pick mythic option 1 or 2 even if you miss 33% of the raid. Just the 3rd alternative in that row is locked which again is intentional if you are swapped or are unable to kill all of them in that difficulty.

In those cases with raid comps switching... most will have a m+ 226 alternative unlocked as well...

So yes.. it is not the same amount of options if you do comp switching. but that is entirely intentional and not unfair.

Can anyone confirm the rewards for pvp are based on your highest rating of the week vs. the one you end the week on? Just curious like if you hit 1800 in one week, then dip to 1799. Does it do the 1800 rewards or 1600? I think its the highest, but that isn't confirmed in game as far as I can tell. Edit: I guess you could just test that scenario and see which rewards you get. Either way I guess we will know today.
    Last edited by Varaben; 2020-12-15 at 04:45 PM.
    Check out my Ret Paladin YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/VarabenGaming

#RETPRESENT

Quote Originally Posted by Varaben View Post
    Can anyone confirm the rewards for pvp are based on your highest rating of the week vs. the one you end the week on? Just curious like if you hit 1800 in one week, then dip to 1799. Does it do the 1800 rewards or 1600? I think its the highest, but that isn't confirmed in game as far as I can tell. Edit: I guess you could just test that scenario and see which rewards you get. Either way I guess we will know today.
    it's highest rated of the week, but also it is irrelevant as if you finish the week at 1799 and pick a reward, as soon as you hit 1800 again you could upgrade it with honor

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Your version is wrong. Icy veins sorted the runs in their example, which they didn't mention the need to do so.

Sort from highest to lowest, look at 1st 4th and 10th run to see which options you get.
    I finally understood. The tooltip is so bad I can’t believe it.

If you do 4 runs the system takes simply into account the highest and the lowest you do.

Really horrible tooltip imho.

Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    I finally understood. The tooltip is so bad I can’t believe it.

If you do 4 runs the system takes simply into account the highest and the lowest you do.

Really horrible tooltip imho.
    In what other way could you possibly interpret "Your second option is based on the 4th highest mythic plus dungeon you completed"?
    I don't see how it could be explained any simpler.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterDinadan View Post
    In what other way could you possibly interpret "Your second option is based on the 4th highest mythic plus dungeon you completed"?
    I don't see how it could be explained any simpler.
    Better not to translate the Italian tooltip my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by h8ryan View Post
    it's highest rated of the week, but also it is irrelevant as if you finish the week at 1799 and pick a reward, as soon as you hit 1800 again you could upgrade it with honor
    Good point!
    Check out my Ret Paladin YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/VarabenGaming

#RETPRESENT

Can they make loot distribution any worse, for those of us that would like loot

Quote Originally Posted by 3liiil3 View Post
    Really looking forward to the new system =D
    Can confirm the new vault system is garbage, Just did Heroic Sire, and 2 bosses on raid finder. All I will get is Not the Heroic+ piece sire would have dropped if I had ANY luck with RNG in the many years I have played, all i get is the 187 pieces, I guess I will have to waIT FOR THE NEXT XPAC FOR A WEAPON
    8 sire kills and not ONE single weapon or drop...pretty pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by matildadilda2522 View Post
    Can confirm the new vault system is garbage, Just did Heroic Sire, and 2 bosses on raid finder. All I will get is Not the Heroic+ piece sire would have dropped if I had ANY luck with RNG in the many years I have played, all i get is the 187 pieces, I guess I will have to waIT FOR THE NEXT XPAC FOR A WEAPON
    8 sire kills and not ONE single weapon or drop...pretty pathetic
    You know you're guaranteed to get the gear from the lowest difficulty you killed a boss in, right? Also this post is like 2 months old.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.