Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Just because someone comes up with a theory you don't like doesn't mean they are pulling it out of their asses. Which is funny that you would shit on others and think its a summer queen where there is literally no lore or facts that would lead to that conclusion. And what if there was a summer queen and it turned out to be Lady Moonberry? Summer is typically related to fun and youth. And she is the most powerful being we have met in Ardenweld that matches that description.

The lore of the zone states that fairies pull pranks and enjoy games and tricks. The lore of the zone has you doing shit for Lady Moonberry the entire time. The lore of the zone has her giving you the ability to bomb the fuck out of hundreds of drust with ease. If average joe fairies can do that why would they need help with anything?
    I have mythology to back it up with. If the Winter Queen and Ardenweald are representing Winter, Autumn and Death, and are the opposite of the Emerald Dream, which represents Summer, Spring and Life then, a Summer Queen would be the most logical option as the "hated" sister of the Winter Queen.

Nothing about that Faerie is Summer. Ardenweald, and its denizens, are based on Winter and Autumn. The Summer Queen would, most likely, be a denizen of the Emerald Dream.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    This is my assumption on things, tbh. I also assume the Firsts are like the ultimate Gods of WoW. Though, who knows. Maybe someone is above the Firsts? Idfk
    The Before the Firsts, The Firsties of the Firsts, The Minus Firsts Before The Plus Firsts, The Zeros, The Unconceivables, The Daddy You Never Knew You Had, The Multi-Verse Firsts, The Firsts before Anything Even Existed, The Transcending Any Logic Firsts, The Programming Firsts, The First One's Gods

Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    I have mythology to back it up with. If the Winter Queen and Ardenweald are representing Winter, Autumn and Death, and are the opposite of the Emerald Dream, which represents Summer, Spring and Life then, a Summer Queen would be the most logical option as the "hated" sister of the Winter Queen.

Nothing about that Faerie is Summer. Ardenweald, and its denizens, are based on Winter and Autumn. The Summer Queen would, most likely, be a denizen of the Emerald Dream.

The Before the Firsts, The Firsties of the Firsts, The Minus Firsts Before The Plus Firsts, The Zeros, The Unconceivables, The Daddy You Never Knew You Had, The Multi-Verse Firsts, The Firsts before Anything Even Existed, The Transcending Any Logic Firsts, The Programming Firsts, The First One's Gods
    You have mythology? So in Wow it says there is a Summer Queen? Oh wait..... Blizzard doesn't 1 for 1 anything. Or do crocodiles have 6 legs in real life? And if her sister is related to the Emerald Dream then its much more likely to be Eonar/Freya then it is to be some mysterious being we haven't heard of yet.

The fairies are joyous creatures that like to play pranks and small and childlike. And guess when most animals have their babies. Spring. And so during Summer you often see tons of young animals running around playing as they are not quite adults yet. Also where are you getting that she would be a hated sister? Why would she create an afterlife of rebirth for beings connected to her sister if she hated her???

"Eonar the titan blessed Alexstrasza's younger sister, the lithe green dragon Ysera, with a portion of nature's influence. Ysera fell into an eternal trance, bound to the waking Dream of Creation. Known as the Dreamer, she would watch over the growing wilds of the world from her verdant realm, the Emerald Dream". https://wow.gamepedia.com/Charge_of_the_Dragonflights

"Upon her death, Elune reached down and cleansed Ysera's spirit and body as well as the Tears of Elune. Ysera's spirit was seen lifted and disappeared in a dragon-shaped constellation, leaving the outline of her body in new plant growth". https://wow.gamepedia.com/The_Fate_of_Val%27sharah

I, myself, think it's a Summer Queen but, at least, they don't pull these theories out of their asses.
    Eonar is the completely wrong type of entity and there is no reason to believe she has any connection to the Winter Queen. We still don't know anything about what Elune is or why she does the things she does, and you're not really making much of a case here.

- - - Updated - - -

You have mythology? So in Wow it says there is a Summer Queen? Oh wait..... Blizzard doesn't 1 for 1 anything. Or do crocodiles have 6 legs in real life? And if her sister is related to the Emerald Dream then its much more likely to be Eonar/Freya then it is to be some mysterious being we haven't heard of yet.
    But they still life in wetlands and water. Blizzard tends to not completely discard the theme either, they just change how it is implemented. If they take something that is strongly based on a theme of duality, it's likely we will eventually see the other side of it.

The fairies are joyous creatures that like to play pranks and small and childlike. And guess when most animals have their babies. Spring. And so during Summer you often see tons of young animals running around playing as they are not quite adults yet. Also where are you getting that she would be a hated sister? Why would she create an afterlife of rebirth for beings connected to her sister if she hated her???
    Not yet. Like the Winter Queen didn't exist until Shadowlands. mythology is not real-life. They are called Crocolisk because they are, partially, based on the Basilisk. and Guess what, the Basilisk in WoW has the same skeletal structure, and, surprise surprise, 6 legs.

I didn't dismiss the Eonar theory.

What the hell are you on right now? Faeries are childlike = spring birth cycles? can your comparisons be more abstract and vague?

Winter Queen: "Do you have a sister, mortal? You are certainly as vexing as mine."

Vexing: "causing annoyance, frustration, or worry."

If you, really, can't see the distaste for her sister, in her facial expression, when she says "this is of my sister, why have your brought it here?" in that cinematic, then i can help you no more.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Eonar is the completely wrong type of entity and there is no reason to believe she has any connection to the Winter Queen. We still don't know anything about what Elune is or why she does the things she does, and you're not really making much of a case here.
    The only thing that doesn't make sense is your rambling here. You can't just proclaim. you need to explain.
    Last edited by username993720; 2020-12-11 at 02:02 AM.

Not yet. Like the Winter Queen didn't exist until Shadowlands. mythology is not real-life. They are called Crocolisk because they are, partially, based on the Basilisk. and Guess what, the Basilisk in WoW has the same skeletal structure, and, surprise surprise, 6 legs.

I didn't dismiss the Eonar theory.

What the hell are you on right now? Faeries are childlike = spring birth cycles? can your comparisons be more abstract and vague?

Winter Queen: "Do you have a sister, mortal? You are certainly as vexing as mine."

Vexing: "causing annoyance, frustration, or worry."

If you, really, can't see the distaste for her sister, in her facial expression, when she says "this is of my sister, why have your brought it here?" in that cinematic, then i can help you no more.

The only thing that doesn't make sense is your rambling here. You can't just proclaim. you need to explain.
    They are based on a basilisk? what are you on? we literally got basilisks in game.

Spring and summer has always had a connection to youth.

Hmm whose more vexing than a fairy who loves to pull pranks and play games all the time?

Your delusional if you think her face is showing distaste when talking about her sister. She literally just turns her head and her eyebrows move a bit otherwise her face appears exactly as it does every other time. And she only does so when turning to face Lady Moonberry. So if she is pissed it would be at Lady Moonberry.

Umm you guys are forgetting 1 very important thing.......... Elune is the mother of Cenarius and Ysera was Cenarius's Foster mother. I doubt the WQ would call the stepmother of her Sisters only son a pet. Not to mention if it is Elune than Elune isnt as powerful as we think or thought. Elune could also be the Winter queens and Eonars Mother!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Sounds like a euphemism for real life. We throw money at the rich, in hopes that we will someday be rich, and then we get hookers to piss on us. That's what trickle down economics really is.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno if this has been posted already but noticed that one of the annoyed quotes by the winter queen is

"Do you have a sister? You seem as vexxing as mine"

Aside: she also does Galadriels quote lol
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

They are based on a basilisk? what are you on? we literally got basilisks in game.

Spring and summer has always had a connection to youth.

Hmm whose more vexing than a fairy who loves to pull pranks and play games all the time?

Your delusional if you think her face is showing distaste when talking about her sister. She literally just turns her head and her eyebrows move a bit otherwise her face appears exactly as it does every other time. And she only does so when turning to face Lady Moonberry. So if she is pissed it would be at Lady Moonberry.
    The Suffix "lisk" does. The name is Crocodile. If they added "lisk" at the end, it means it is, partially, based on the mythological BasiLISK.

"A crocolisk (sometimes referred to simply as a croc) is a six-legged, amphibious, reptilian predator found in coastal waters that bears much resemblance to a basilisk or the real-life crocodile."

But, Ardenweald, nor its denizens, are spring or summer. They are winter and autumn:

"Ardenweald can be compared to the Emerald Dream, but where the DREAM represents the SPRING and SUMMER of the cycle of life, ARDENWEALD reflects AUTUMN and WINTER.

Who? well, let me think about it.... a creature of spring, summer and life. the opposite of the Winter Queen, which represents winter, autumn and death. Both in appearance (meaning, it would, probably, be all greenish and leafy - unlike lady moonberry - and, probably, the same size as her - again, unlike moonberry - essentially, an unidentical twin.

Then, watch it again. "why would i save...[pause] her pet?" clearly shows resentment.
    She would be pissed at her for bringing Ysera to her, not because she is her sister.

Make a case. Not sense. Try actually reading what you quote.

The Suffix "lisk" does. The name is Crocodile. If they added "lisk" at the end, it means it is, partially, based on the mythological BasiLISK.

"A crocolisk (sometimes referred to simply as a croc) is a six-legged, amphibious, reptilian predator found in coastal waters that bears much resemblance to a basilisk or the real-life crocodile."

But, Ardenweald, nor its denizens, are spring or summer. They are winter and autumn:

"Ardenweald can be compared to the Emerald Dream, but where the DREAM represents the SPRING and SUMMER of the cycle of life, ARDENWEALD reflects AUTUMN and WINTER.

Who? well, let me think about it.... a creature of spring, summer and life. the opposite of the Winter Queen, which represents winter, autumn and death. Both in appearance (meaning, it would, probably, be all greenish and leafy - unlike lady moonberry - and, probably, the same size as her - again, unlike moonberry - essentially, an unidentical twin.

Then, watch it again. "why would i save...[pause] her pet?" clearly shows resentment.
    She would be pissed at her for bringing Ysera to her, not because she is her sister.
    No it doesn't lol. The entire concept of the Basilisk is a creature that can oneshot ppl either from its bite/breath or stare.

Bears resemblance too not is related to or based on. "Archaeologists believe they(crocolisks) may be descended from the diemetradons of Un'Goro Crater." And guess how many legs diemetradons have??

I guess Brutosaur are based on Brutus from popeye?

Fairies are certainly spring/summer creatures. And youth is spring/summer related so it doesn't necessarily mean they would need to be leafy. Although Ardenweld fairies are based on moths which are associated with the night and so less likely to be true. Eonar/Freya are both connected to the Emerald dream and much more likely to be her sister than some secret hidden unknown being from the emerald dream.

Watch again it isn't a look of hate but annoyance. And its when she is looking at Lady Moonberry. You are the one who claimed she didn't like her sister I was the one who said she was annoyed with Lady Moonberry.

Make a case. Not sense. Try actually reading what you quote.
    -_- You need to explain your statements. You can't expect people to understand why Eonar is the wrong type of entity or why Elune is unlikely because we know so little about her.

No it doesn't lol. The entire concept of the Basilisk is a creature that can oneshot ppl either from its bite/breath or stare.

Bears resemblance too not is related to or based on. "Archaeologists believe they(crocolisks) may be descended from the diemetradons of Un'Goro Crater." And guess how many legs diemetradons have??

I guess Brutosaur are based on Brutus from popeye?

Fairies are certainly spring/summer creatures. And youth is spring/summer related so it doesn't necessarily mean they would need to be leafy. Although Ardenweld fairies are based on moths which are associated with the night and so less likely to be true. Eonar/Freya are both connected to the Emerald dream and much more likely to be her sister than some secret hidden unknown being from the emerald dream.

Watch again it isn't a look of hate but annoyance. And its when she is looking at Lady Moonberry. You are the one who claimed she didn't like her sister I was the one who said she was annoyed with Lady Moonberry.
    I know what a Basilisk is. No need to explain it.

Then, there's no need to add a "lisk" at the end. Just call it a Crocodile, or better yet, a Crocodon.

Look what i found: "Basilisks are heavily-armored, six-legged lizards which are related to the crocolisk."

"Brutosaurs are based on the real life sauropod dinosaurs. Their model is named "brontosaurus" in the files, which is perhaps the most famous of the sauropods." - nothing indicates otherwise.

They're not, exactly, your average Twinx faeries, are they? as you mentioned, they're based on the nocturnal moth (and WoWpedia mentions they're all naked - which, i never needed to know )

There are a million things you can associate with summer and spring, like the beach, the sun and green growth. doesn't mean Goblins or Tauren are related to the Winter Queen.

I never dismissed the Eonar theory. I just said if they added an unknown character like the Winter Queen, it is not out of the realm of possibility they would add an unknown Summer Queen in the future (Emerald Dream expansion). especially, if they follow mythological roots.

-_- You need to explain your statements. You can't expect people to understand why Eonar is the wrong type of entity or why Elune is unlikely because we know so little about her.
    I can expect people to have at least basic lore understanding on the Lore forum.
    You're also missing the problem with Elune. It's not that she's likely or unlikely, the problem is we still don't really know anything about her so we have no way of telling.

I can expect people to have at least basic lore understanding on the Lore forum.
    You're also missing the problem with Elune. It's not that she's likely or unlikely, the problem is we still don't really know anything about her so we have no way of telling.
    People ASSUME it's her because she pulled Ysera's spirit and made her into a constellation. Why would she do it if they didn't have any connection, whatsoever? You need to present alternative suggestions, not dismiss others without an explanation.

And you still didn't explain your stance regarding Eonar? because she's a titan? because she's part of the order cosmic force? stop being such a snob and, actually, elaborate (preferably, with lore backup).

People ASSUME it's her because she pulled Ysera's spirit and made her into a constellation. Why would she do it if they didn't have any connection, whatsoever? You need to present alternative suggestions, not dismiss others without an explanation.

And you still didn't explain your stance regarding Eonar? because she's a titan? because she's part of the order cosmic force? stop being such a snob and, actually, elaborate (preferably, with lore backup).
    Do you even realise you're contradicting yourself there? If you demand i elaborate, you need to do the same thing for Elune. We know Elune has a connection to Ysera. But that's not the matter in question; whether she has a connection to the Winter Queen is and we know absolutely nothing that would point in any direction on that save for Ysera herself, which would just be circular arguing.

And yes, because Eonar is a Titan, who are unaware of the Shadowlands' details based on the Chronicles. Which wouldn't make a whole lot of sense for the Winter Queen's sister. For that matter, it makes little sense for the Winter Queen's sister to be a Titan, since the Winter Queen clearly isn't.

I know what a Basilisk is. No need to explain it.

Then, there's no need to add a "lisk" at the end. Just call it a Crocodile, or better yet, a Crocodon.

Look what i found: "Basilisks are heavily-armored, six-legged lizards which are related to the crocolisk."

"Brutosaurs are based on the real life sauropod dinosaurs. Their model is named "brontosaurus" in the files, which is perhaps the most famous of the sauropods." - nothing indicates otherwise.

They're not, exactly, your average Twinx faeries, are they? as you mentioned, they're based on the nocturnal moth (and WoWpedia mentions they're all naked - which, i never needed to know )

There are a million things you can associate with summer and spring, like the beach, the sun and green growth. doesn't mean Goblins or Tauren are related to the Winter Queen.

I never dismissed the Eonar theory. I just said if they added an unknown character like the Winter Queen, it is not out of the realm of possibility they would add an unknown Summer Queen in the future (Emerald Dream expansion). especially, if they follow mythological roots.
    Again there is a difference between related to and based on. A suffix/prefix isn't proof of anything otherwise Brutosaurs would be dinosaur versions of Brutus. If it was based on an basilisk it would clearly have a skill/ability related to them. Griffons are based on griffons not because of the name but because they are eagle lion hybrids. If I create a whale with flame powers and name it a griffon did I base it on the mythological creature? Hell crocolisk isn't even a full name conversion so it would actually be like me calling it a whalfon and you claiming I based it on the mythological griffon.

A Hydralisk Looks nothing like a Hydra or Basilisk. Its attacks are launching quills like some people believe porcupines do (they don't) and it also has mantis/scythe like claws. It is also a creature Blizzard made why doesn't it follow your naming convention?

Yes there are a million things related to spring and summer and growth and youth are one of the major ones. Notice how death and rebirth are often related to winter deities while fertility, youth, and life are related to spring and summer ones? Also notice how many of the fertility deities are connected to plant fertility as well as human/animals? That's because most things "grow" in the spring even animals. The majority of creatures on this planet don't pop out babies when resources are scarce.

Also millions of peoples have never lived around beaches so most ancient cultures don't relate beaches to spring. That would be a modern thing.

Also what do you mean by if they follow mythological roots? Who Exactly is the Winter Queen supposed to be? Cause she and Ardenweld are inspired by stuff but if you actually look at the lore its way different than what they created for wow.

Do you even realise you're contradicting yourself there? If you demand i elaborate, you need to do the same thing for Elune. We know Elune has a connection to Ysera. But that's not the matter in question; whether she has a connection to the Winter Queen is and we know absolutely nothing that would point in any direction on that save for Ysera herself, which would just be circular arguing.

And yes, because Eonar is a Titan, who are unaware of the Shadowlands' details based on the Chronicles. Which wouldn't make a whole lot of sense for the Winter Queen's sister. For that matter, it makes little sense for the Winter Queen's sister to be a Titan, since the Winter Queen clearly isn't.
    I did:

"Upon her death, Elune reached down and cleansed Ysera's spirit and body as well as the Tears of Elune. Ysera's spirit was seen lifted and disappeared in a dragon-shaped constellation, leaving the outline of her body in new plant growth."

I didn't come up with this. People assume that is the connection between the two. If we knew more it wouldn't be speculative, would it?

Finally. Took you long enough...
    Though, "Their power level was described as titan-like." and in the RPG Titans are listed as Eternals. Maybe, and i'm just theorizing here, they split up so long ago that she does not know what her sister has been up to (being part of the Shadowlands).

Again there is a difference between related to and based on. A suffix/prefix isn't proof of anything otherwise Brutosaurs would be dinosaur versions of Brutus. If it was based on an basilisk it would clearly have a skill/ability related to them. Griffons are based on griffons not because of the name but because they are eagle lion hybrids. If I create a whale with flame powers and name it a griffon did I base it on the mythological creature? Hell crocolisk isn't even a full name conversion so it would actually be like me calling it a whalfon and you claiming I based it on the mythological griffon.

A Hydralisk Looks nothing like a Hydra or Basilisk. Its attacks are launching quills like some people believe porcupines do (they don't) and it also has mantis/scythe like claws. It is also a creature Blizzard made why doesn't it follow your naming convention?

Yes there are a million things related to spring and summer and growth and youth are one of the major ones. Notice how death and rebirth are often related to winter deities while fertility, youth, and life are related to spring and summer ones? Also notice how many of the fertility deities are connected to plant fertility as well as human/animals? That's because most things "grow" in the spring even animals. The majority of creatures on this planet don't pop out babies when resources are scarce.

Also millions of peoples have never lived around beaches so most ancient cultures don't relate beaches to spring. That would be a modern thing.

Also what do you mean by if they follow mythological roots? Who Exactly is the Winter Queen supposed to be? Cause she and Ardenweld are inspired by stuff but if you actually look at the lore its way different than what they created for wow.
    A Hydralisk is a Starcraft Zerg. Now, i don't know about Starcraft but, i do know WoW bases itself on mythological creatures. Heck, Starcraft even has Xel'naga, which are, clearly, not based on the mythological Naga creature. I guess, they just pick cool names for their creatures in that franchise.

Nothing extremely life, growth or sun about Lady Moonberry. being a trickster is part of a Faerie's characteristic: "The label of fairy has at times applied only to specific magical creatures with human appearance, magical powers, and a penchant for trickery". "Less harmful pranks ascribed to fairies include: tangling the hair of sleepers into fairy-locks (aka elf-locks), stealing small items, and leading a traveler astray. More dangerous behaviors were also attributed to fairies; any form of sudden death might have stemmed from a fairy kidnapping, the evident corpse a magical replica of wood". "While fairies of the Seelie Court enjoyed playing generally harmless pranks on humans, those of the Unseelie Court often brought harm to humans for entertainment. Both could be dangerous to humans if offended." That's where their prankster and dangerous natures come from. Them being part of Irish or Scottish mythology fits Ardenweald. That's why they're there.

Nothing too plant fertility about her, either. We see how Aralon takes care of Wildseeds. How the Winter Queen and her subjects pursue the Wild Hunt to save the trees of Ardenweald from withering away. Everything about Ardenweald is plant life, not just Lady Moonberry.

Spring and Summer are related to the Sun. An'she is the sun deity worshipped by the Tauren. Their Sunwalkers are based on ancient cultures' (Native American and Mesoamerican) sun worship. Would they, also, be a candidate for the Winter Queen's sister?

Of course it's different. WoW has always been inspired by mythology but, never copies it 1:1. It doesn't mean it has no basis.
    Last edited by username993720; 2020-12-15 at 10:25 PM.

I did:

"Upon her death, Elune reached down and cleansed Ysera's spirit and body as well as the Tears of Elune. Ysera's spirit was seen lifted and disappeared in a dragon-shaped constellation, leaving the outline of her body in new plant growth."

I didn't come up with this. People assume that is the connection between the two. If we knew more it wouldn't be speculative, would it?

Finally. Took you long enough...
    Though, "Their power level was described as titan-like." and in the RPG Titans are listed as Eternals. Maybe, and i'm just theorizing here, they split up so long ago that she does not know what her sister has been up to (being part of the Shadowlands).

A Hydralisk is a Starcraft Zerg. Now, i don't know about Starcraft but, i do know WoW bases itself on mythological creatures. Heck, Starcraft even has Xel'naga, which are, clearly, not based on the mythological Naga creature. I guess, they just pick cool names for their creatures in that franchise.

Nothing extremely life, growth or sun about Lady Moonberry. being a trickster is part of a Faerie's characteristic: "The label of fairy has at times applied only to specific magical creatures with human appearance, magical powers, and a penchant for trickery". "Less harmful pranks ascribed to fairies include: tangling the hair of sleepers into fairy-locks (aka elf-locks), stealing small items, and leading a traveler astray. More dangerous behaviors were also attributed to fairies; any form of sudden death might have stemmed from a fairy kidnapping, the evident corpse a magical replica of wood". "While fairies of the Seelie Court enjoyed playing generally harmless pranks on humans, those of the Unseelie Court often brought harm to humans for entertainment. Both could be dangerous to humans if offended." That's where their prankster and dangerous natures come from. Them being part of Irish or Scottish mythology fits Ardenweald. That's why they're there.

Nothing too plant fertility about her, either. We see how Aralon takes care of Wildseeds. How the Winter Queen and her subjects pursue the Wild Hunt to save the trees of Ardenweald from withering away. Everything about Ardenweald is plant life, not just Lady Moonberry.

Spring and Summer are related to the Sun. An'she is the sun deity worshipped by the Tauren. Their Sunwalkers are based on ancient cultures' (Native American and Mesoamerican) sun worship. Would they, also, be a candidate for the Winter Queen's sister?

Of course it's different. WoW has always been inspired by mythology but, never copies it 1:1. It doesn't mean it has no basis.
    Keep ignoring points. You can be wrong without needing to keep responding until the other person gives up.

a single suffix doesn't equate inspiration. Is my whalfon based on a griffon? No. Maybe to save time blizzard used a 6 legged model they had already created for their crocodile but it wouldn't mean they were inspired by a basilisk in creating it there is literally nothing about a crocolisk that is related to a basilisk. Clearly a crocolisk is supposed to be a crocodilian creature.

Youth is life. Child like is spring/summer related. Fairies are typically related to spring/summer in myths. Lady Moonberry is responsible for a ton of shit in Ardenweld like half the zone.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Preparing_...e_Winter_Queen

"Progress
    Joy follows Lady Moonberry, a scent that lingers as a flower blooms." As she infuses you with the power of Ardenweld. How is she capable of infusing you with its power if she is a random fairy? Also why would she have such a high title and be on the Queens Court? She isn't a Droman or the leader of the Wild Hunt. So why is she so special to hold such a high position and title?

I did:

Which proves a connection between Ysera and Elune. Which we already knew they had, so that's not helping. It doesn't show a connection between Elune and the Winter Queen beyond a potential connection through Ysera... which is exactly the thing we'd have to prove in the first place, so this doesn't help us. That'd be trying to prove something using the assumption it is correct as evidence.

The RPG isn't a valid source, Titan lore in particular isn't terribly accurate and largely superceeded by the Chronicle. Eternal was more of a game mechanical term there, while the Eternal Ones of the Shadowlands is a lore descriptor. You're equating apples and oranges.

Keep ignoring points. You can be wrong without needing to keep responding until the other person gives up.

a single suffix doesn't equate inspiration. Is my whalfon based on a griffon? No. Maybe to save time blizzard used a 6 legged model they had already created for their crocodile but it wouldn't mean they were inspired by a basilisk in creating it there is literally nothing about a crocolisk that is related to a basilisk. Clearly a crocolisk is supposed to be a crocodilian creature.

Youth is life. Child like is spring/summer related. Fairies are typically related to spring/summer in myths. Lady Moonberry is responsible for a ton of shit in Ardenweld like half the zone.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Preparing_...e_Winter_Queen

"Progress
    Joy follows Lady Moonberry, a scent that lingers as a flower blooms." As she infuses you with the power of Ardenweld. How is she capable of infusing you with its power if she is a random fairy? Also why would she have such a high title and be on the Queens Court? She isn't a Droman or the leader of the Wild Hunt. So why is she so special to hold such a high position and title?
    You coming up with names is, hardly, comparable with that of Blizzard's.

Most likely. Therefore, they had to use the suffix "lisk" to explain its extra legs:
    "More specifically, Warcraft's basilisks appear to be heavily influenced by the multi-legged, lizard-like basilisks of Dungeons & Dragons."

There is a reason why they call it a Crocolisk, while other animals, mostly, get to be named after their real-life equivalents:
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Beast#List_of_beasts

We, also, have Saurolisk, as of BFA - a name combination of a Saurok and a Basilisk.

Again with the youth... you don't know how old she is. I've already explained that her prankster nature comes from being a faerie, not a child. The Faeries of Ardenweald are, clearly, as Blizzard explained already, related to Winter and Autumn. Hence, the Ardenweald appearance. Lady Moonberry is not a random Faerie. She is what you would call an important NPC, like the Stewards Mikanikos and Sika in Bastion; the Aranakk Akarek, Domina Venomblade and Kearnen the Blade & the Ossein Bonesmith Heirmir in Maldraxxus; the Stoneborn General Draven, the Stonefiend Temel in Revendreth; and the Broker Ve'nari in the Maw.

You put too much weight on her existence, like she is the only important creature in Ardenweald. We, also, have the Sylvar Ara'lon (who got an afterlife animation, not Lady Moonberry), the Vorkai Lord Herne and the Tirnenn Droman Oulfarran.

She is a Faerie, a magical creature. like Kyrian bestow you with Bastion's power in Bastion. Lord Herne, a Vorkai, Lord Renard, a Vulpine and Ysera are, also, part of the Court of Night, without the title droman.

Which proves a connection between Ysera and Elune. Which we already knew they had, so that's not helping. It doesn't show a connection between Elune and the Winter Queen beyond a potential connection through Ysera... which is exactly the thing we'd have to prove in the first place, so this doesn't help us. That'd be trying to prove something using the assumption it is correct as evidence.

The RPG isn't a valid source, Titan lore in particular isn't terribly accurate and largely superceeded by the Chronicle. Eternal was more of a game mechanical term there, while the Eternal Ones of the Shadowlands is a lore descriptor. You're equating apples and oranges.
    That's what everybody here is trying to figure out. Who Ysera could be a pet of? Therefore, we assume she would have a connection to her "owner". It's not regarding it as truth, it's speculating based on the pieces of information we've got. Currently, with what we have in hand, we only have two options: Elune and Eonar. a third option would be an unknown character, which is not based on anything in game. my basis for an unknown Summer Queen is based on outside sources, like mythology. If you have a better suggestion, do let us know.

I never regarded it as a valid source. But, Blizzard has a habit, as of lately, to turn RPG information into canon information - as in the case of much of the Chronicles. Blizzard, also, tends to retcon Chronicles since it came out, as they have to come up with new lore that often contradicts it.

Blizzard, also, tends to retcon Chronicles since it came out, as they have to come up with new lore that often contradicts it.
    Often? I'm not sure they did it at all so far. People just keep claiming they do, but usually the so-called retcons are actually expansions that simply weren't in the Chronicles.

And no, they don't "have a habit" of canonising the RPG, especially not lately. If anything, as time passes, they keep going further away from it.