Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Just got back into the game the other day, and yeah im a bit turned off by the rotation. Everything is built around dumping all of your starsurge procs at the start of an eclipse, whereas last expac you could opt out of that style of play by choosing to not take starlord. It currently dosent matter wether i take that talent or not, you still want to frontload 3 starsurges to empower your eclipse early on. I miss the flexibility the class had last expansion with respect to movement.

You still have that flexibility. Nearly every spec has to sacrifice optimal damage for movement

BM is the only spec that can do full DPS while on the move.

Druid

Balance
    Starfall damage reduced 6%.
    Balance of all Things [Legendary] now causes Eclipse to increase your critical strike chance with Arcane or Nature spells by 40%, decreasing by 8% every 1 second (was 50% crit, decreasing by 10% per second).

Add how they in the interview claimed that

The team wants to be conservative with changing legendaries. It'll be with a patch, on the PTR, plenty of time for feedback.
    That was an obvious lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    Druid

Balance
    Starfall damage reduced 6%.
    Balance of all Things [Legendary] now causes Eclipse to increase your critical strike chance with Arcane or Nature spells by 40%, decreasing by 8% every 1 second (was 50% crit, decreasing by 10% per second).
    I just crafted that legendary lol.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    I just crafted that legendary lol.
    Not a huge nerf. It went from being the best Legendary by a country mile to just being the best Legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by ashblond View Post
    The new eclipse is too awkward to use.
    You use wrath in solar and starfire in lunar, starsurge only in eclipse. Very awkward, indeed!

Keyboard Turner Alpha Architect's Avatar
    3+ Year Old Account
    The only thing it could be changed is to make us possible to choose which eclipse we are in. Because it really feels bad when there are trash mobs and you just try to pass over solar eclipse.. Can we actually make a macro which can end the eclips so we can switch to other one ?

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Not a huge nerf. It went from being the best Legendary by a country mile to just being the best Legendary.
    Can someone explain how that legendary functions? Usually when you enter eclipse you dump all your starsurges. Does starsurge double dip on the crit chance (so 80% on first second) or is it just 40% now?

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    True just didn't expect them to start nerfing legendaries already as there is quite a few I need to craft, also want the one where you gain celestial buff after spending astral power and I want 2 for restro and perhaps one or two for feral.

Gonna be ruff deciding what to max first but I mostly play balance and restro.

Perhaps I keep this one at rank 1 until they have nerfed and buffed legendaries for some weeks to see where we will be.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw it's gonna be so much fun if they ever allow us to wear 2 legendaries, balance of all things plus the one with celestial buff
    Do you hear the voices too?

10+ Year Old Account
    True just didn't expect them to start nerfing legendaries already as there is quite a few I need to craft, also want the one where you gain celestial buff after spending astral power and I want 2 for restro and perhaps one or two for feral.

Perhaps I keep this one at rank 1 until they have nerfed and buffed legendaries for some weeks to see where we will be.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw it's gonna be so much fun if they ever allow us to wear 2 legendaries, balance of all things plus the one with celestial buff
    I bet it'll be something like Renown 80 in 9.1 or 9.2.

Wouldn't surprise me to see something like this later on in the expansion.
    Putin khuliyo

- - - Updated - - -

It was overpowered for PVP. It had to be nerfed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kluian05 View Post
    Can someone explain how that legendary functions? Usually when you enter eclipse you dump all your starsurges. Does starsurge double dip on the crit chance (so 80% on first second) or is it just 40% now?
    You want to cast as many spells as possible as fast as possible with boat. Focusing on convoking during CA for full benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    It was overpowered for PVP. It had to be nerfed.
    That's why I disagree with the person saying that Blizz is going against their original statement about being conservative with nerfing legendary powers right now. The change to BOAT is conservative, it has way more room to be adjusted. Also, this likely isn't just a PvP adjustment, the value of crit gets insanely devalued with this legendary because of how much raw crit it provides. There's actually quite a bit more disparity between the moonkin legendary powers that I guarantee will change in future patches. What's unfortunate is that a lot of this was brought up on the beta, Blizz just decided to wait on mass public beta test (aka, Shadowlands launch) to get more of the same feedback.

One of the issues with BOAT is that it's still likely the best in every scenario, and that's not a good place to be. The ideal scenario is to have each legendary have a moment to shine, so you have options and can make a choice that matters. If the only reasonable option is pick BOAT or be inferior, that's not really a choice at all. There's still some skillcap arguments when it comes to the legendary powers and how that balance shifts, but BOAT still likely comes out ahead in that scenario because other legendary powers can require more thought and preparation to use optimally and still fall short.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Quote Originally Posted by exochaft View Post
    That's why I disagree with the person saying that Blizz is going against their original statement about being conservative with nerfing legendary powers right now. The change to BOAT is conservative, it has way more room to be adjusted.
    Ion agrees.

Any final Legendary Tuning?

There was just the Balance Druid legendary and that was a conservative change. They want to be hands off right now and tune Legendaries say on the PTR wit the first patch where they can give lots of notice. But if there's a Legendary that is so far ahead they'll probably do tuning, but if they need to nerf it by 40% to get it "balanced", they may only nerf it 20%.

First of all, turn on the data of phone inside you and go to the Play Store. On the Play Store you have to type PUBG, do your search and click on the first game. You can download it to your phone And after downloading you have to open it.

softlytips[dot] com/how-to-start-pubg-mobile/

Do you refresh dots in the eclipse windows, or just during the pandemic window?

Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri View Post
    Do you refresh dots in the eclipse windows, or just during the pandemic window?
    Pandemic. They don't snapshot, so whether you're in Eclipse or not isn't important.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Pandemic. They don't snapshot, so whether you're in Eclipse or not isn't important.
    Thanks man!