Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    It's kinda just obsessive. You're speaking nonsense to yourself, making up all this shit and filling in all the lines, and once Blizz comes out with their intentions on light vs void, it's gonna fall flat for you and you're gonna feel crushed.

You're also gonna look like even more of a psycho on this forum. You're kinda ignored or ridiculed everywhere you go on it.
    No, he won't, his whole gimmick is bait and live action roleplaying on the forum for the sake of reactions. Varodoc probably dislikes void elves more than any of us but knows it'll get attention, ditto talking about how it should only have been the Alliance playable and so forth.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

3+ Year Old Account
    So have I, I know there's a good proper RP community within that server. But like you said, there's a good few who are just weird. Like Varodoc over here, obsessing over a purple grape who's had anime-like dialogue and nothing of substance.

I don't know how someone could reach that level of obsession over something so miniscule and devoid of anything. It's literally just a breadcrumb and they've made up all this shit in their head to go along with it lol

I'm part of a Horde RP Discord server, and yeah there defiantly is a good community. I've met many nice people, some of who I still talk to daily. I even have a bit of a lorebending character yet people still go along with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    No, he won't, his whole gimmick is bait and live action roleplaying on the forum for the sake of reactions. Varodoc probably dislikes void elves more than any of us but knows it'll get attention, ditto talking about how it should only have been the Alliance playable and so forth.

I sure hope I'm not reaching LARP levels with my love for Bwonsamdi here. If I am, I apologize
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I sure hope I'm not reaching LARP levels with my love for Bwonsamdi here. If I am, I apologize
    Nah, you're more than fine. Nothing wrong with being a fan, it's what we all are when it comes to different things. Before he was Varodoc and occasionally posted his actual opinion, he ran a Yrel and Alleria gimmick account which did nothing but go on about the mortals resisting the shadow's whispers/the Light saving the world.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

I'm part of a Horde RP Discord server, and yeah there defiantly is a good community. I've met many nice people, some of who I still talk to daily. I even have a bit of a lorebending character yet people still go along with her.

Imo man you're fine. If others took your approach we would see less clashes. But unfortunately we aren't so lucky

You're also gonna look like even more of a psycho on this forum. You're kinda ignored or ridiculed everywhere you go on it.
    It's a fucking online forum, not a school or club. You overestimate how much people care and pay attention about others' names and what they say.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Out of curiosity, how does the Jailer's plans work if all of the souls since the Arbiter broke have been sent into the Maw?
    Denathrius and his allies have been banking and sent an enormous amount of anima into the Maw - after all, they are experts at extracting anima.

But now that all of the souls are going to the Maw directly, is the Jailer and his forces able to extract/use the anima in those souls for his plans?
    Is the Jailer capable of sending souls from the Maw to Revendreth (pre-Denathrius' fall) in order for Denathrius to extract anima?
    If the red thing that hit the Arbiter wasn't part of the Jailer's plan, then did he have a work-around to get the anima after the souls were being sent into the Maw?

Sorry if this was poorly written. Trying to get it posted, while also cooking and doing chores <3
    "Is the Jailer capable of sending souls from the Maw to Revendreth (pre-Denathrius' fall) in order for Denathrius to extract anima?" Probably, considering there seems to be a legit rift between the Maw and Revendreth itself.

"If the red thing that hit the Arbiter wasn't part of the Jailer's plan, then did he have a work-around to get the anima after the souls were being sent into the Maw?" Likely. Seems they're just torturing the Anima out of each soul that's provided.

"But now that all of the souls are going to the Maw directly, is the Jailer and his forces able to extract/use the anima in those souls for his plans?" Kinda already explained this in my last sentence, but overall, yeah. The Souls should be more than enough to amp up the Jailer's power. As the more souls are being provided to the Maw, the Jailer's power grows. His army is already implied to be as big as the Burning Legion's, so who knows...

From my assumption, let's pin the Archon and the Winter Queen at about Prime Designate Level (As the drought seems to have weakened them, similar to how the Titan's are weakened from stuff like Fel energies), with Denathrius and the Jailer being about Titan Level (As they're unaffected by the drought, and are gaining more power atm, thanks to the souls entering the Maw, as well as the souls being siphoned for Denathrius. Hell, he's got like an endless amount of Anima stored for him, thanks to the drought. We see it in both the questline, as well as Castle Nathria itself).

If the Jailer amasses enough Anima, not only is it stated that he could attain an Army that could destroy the Shadowlands (The army being a pure extension of the Jailer's power, unlike Sargeras and the Legion), but he could also end all of reality itself (Let's just say he'll end the Cosmos as a whole, cause that's basically his goal), which is pretty much Titan++, or at the very least, something that COULD potentially rival Sargeras' power.

That's kinda why the drought was needed for him. lol

- - - Updated - - -

It's kinda just obsessive. You're speaking nonsense to yourself, making up all this shit and filling in all the lines, and once Blizz comes out with their intentions on light vs void, it's gonna fall flat for you and you're gonna feel crushed.

Infracted.

- - - Updated - - -

So have I, I know there's a good proper RP community within that server. But like you said, there's a good few who are just weird. Like Varodoc over here, obsessing over a purple grape who's had anime-like dialogue and nothing of substance.

I don't know how someone could reach that level of obsession over something so miniscule and devoid of anything. It's literally just a breadcrumb and they've made up all this shit in their head to go along with it lol
    We're literally talking about Shadowlands spoilers here. If you're pissed at Varodoc, then just ignore him. Pinning this any further is not really healthy.

3+ Year Old Account
    So... Were those mushroom people the 'original' inhabiants of Ardenweald?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

3+ Year Old Account
    I kinda wish 10.0 would be a "worldbuilding" expansion where everything is finally updated for the sake of it; where everyone is kinda chill and perhaps some Southshore-Tarren Mill small skirmishes or cold wars

also why was Baine kidnapped again? why not someone with greater value like Lor'themar, Thalyssra, or Geya'rah
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    also why was Baine kidnapped again? why not someone with greater value like Lor'themar, Thalyssra, or Geya'rah
    Because he is the best friend of Anduin. He is also one of the prominent peaceniks alongside with Jaina, Thrall and Anduin. Without them, Alliance and Horde will surely go to war again.

So... Were those mushroom people the 'original' inhabiants of Ardenweald?
    Probably just part of the natural ecosystem there like the gorm.
    Whether they are the first is about as important as whether the lations are the original inhabitants of Bastion, they could be, but it isn't like that fact would really change anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    I kinda wish 10.0 would be a "worldbuilding" expansion where everything is finally updated for the sake of it; where everyone is kinda chill and perhaps some Southshore-Tarren Mill small skirmishes or cold wars

A world revamp is desperately needed, especially now that the levelled Ng experience is being streamline. The foundations of all the stories being told are being built on shaky caked on layers of sometimes inconsistent expansions.
    An expansion that does to general levelling what Exiles reach did to the intro experience would do wonders for the game as a whole.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    Because he is the best friend of Anduin. He is also one of the prominent peaceniks alongside with Jaina, Thrall and Anduin. Without them, Alliance and Horde will surely go to war again.
    perhaps why not Lor'themar too? he also did it one time in MoP

also Alleria and Vereesa, since they're her sisters who "abandoned" her
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by qil View Post
    I did yesterday this https://shadowlands.wowhead.com/ques...th-wall-er-war and according to this quests Horde was afk when Teldrassil was on fire. It was only Sylvannas and Nathanos....
    Of course Horde had no part in Forth War. That would make their actions questionable. It was just Sylvanas soloing Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Of course Horde had no part in Forth War. That would make their actions questionable. It was just Sylvanas soloing Alliance.
    It was Sylvanas along with a large contingent of unnamed, never again mentioned "bad horde" that will never again be mentioned and acknowledged.

From how Blizzard puts it all the Horde were totally against this horrible act except this weird subfraction that might as well be Sylvanas hand puppets for all we know.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    It was Sylvanas along with a large contingent of unnamed, never again mentioned "bad horde" that will never again be mentioned and acknowledged.

From how Blizzard puts it all the Horde were totally against this horrible act except this weird subfraction that might as well be Sylvanas hand puppets for all we know.
    Was there any doubt they would do this? They realized they went too far in making the Horde complicit in genocide, so now they have to furiously backpedal to what you wrote above.

The fact that people are still surprised by this when it was clear from Day 1 of the pre-patch that this is how things would go is both funny and kind of sad. BFA started with a Horde invasion force backed by Saurfang, with only him having been given (false) reasoning before hand by Sylvanas attacking Ashenvale, with the rest going by based on the idea that Sylvanas' position and conquest were in their own interests. This invasion force consisted not of Forsaken, but mostly of noblesavage races, and not only did no one except Saurfang hesitate when burning the tree, without shamans empowering the flame it would not have done what it did in the first place. Subsequently no one turned on Sylvanas based on the tree for two patches but only eventually had a moral crisis because one dickhead that the tauren leader knew was enslaved.

Despite this, no character has ever made a group responsible but only Sylvanas at all times. The only one to blame the Horde, Tyrande, not only doesn't act on this at all, but is cast as a dangerous madwoman because of this and is opposed in this observation by everyone from Maiev to her own adoptive daughter. At no point has the narrative or Anduin, but I repeat myself, budged on only Sylvanas being responsible at all times, there's no reason they'd start now.
    Last edited by Super Dickmann; 2020-12-16 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by qil View Post
    I did yesterday this https://shadowlands.wowhead.com/ques...th-wall-er-war and according to this quests Horde was afk when Teldrassil was on fire. It was only Sylvannas and Nathanos....
    how shocking a recton already.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    how shocking a recton already.
    It's a fictional dramatization that takes place in-game, as a play conducted by faeries in Ardenweald. That by no means constitutes a retcon.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    It's a fictional dramatization that takes place in-game, as a play conducted by faeries in Ardenweald. That by no means constitutes a retcon.
    Seeing as i dont trust the current lore leader who loves to recton anything to fit his vision.
    i am sticking with recton.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

I'm fine with them retconning Sylvanas, Nathanos and a small band of Sylvanas loyalists burning down Teldrassil

And the Horde obviously disagreed with it right? Right?
    So they then disposed of her? There were repercussions? Stern words were said at least?

No?
    Owww they still followed her leadership after knowing what she did and disagreeing with it? They didn't apologize to anyone for standing by and letting her do this without any repercussions? They still fought and died for her in the Battle of UC....I'm pretty sure Saurfang and Zappy boi were there along with major contingencies from all the horde races.

Seems they need to retcon a bit more. Like how Sylvanas cast mass-confusion on the entire horde and so they kinda forgot about the genocide.
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

For reference, the Ardenweald play itself is a good bit of fun and has nothing to do with said framing which as said, has never been anything else. There was never a point where the narrative considered the Horde remotely culpable even when everyone knows it was.