Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

I just can't believe this went through to 9.0

What did PvP devs smoke before they allowed THIS to be usable while carrying FLAGS in BGs?

https://www.wowhead.com/item=143728/...gem?bonus=3630

At first I thought it was some kind of hack when a warrior took flag and insta jumped with it over half map! Before anyone could do something, he already was near his base.

How this gonna affect rated BGs?

P.S. There is an old Legion legendary (legs) which increase Heroic Leap's range by 100%. If this is still usable and if this works in BGs as well... /facepalm

10+ Year Old Account
    Report it and someone will probably hotfix it soon.

There are tens of thousands of items in the game, stuff slips through the cracks.

I bet his nickname was Supermariobros

10+ Year Old Account
    I did report to @Warcraftdevs in Twitter

Damn it, absolutely crazy stuff.
    Worse than even DH flying with flags all over TP.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ermelloth View Post
    What did PvP devs smoke before they allowed THIS to be usable while carrying FLAGS in BGs?

At first I thought it was some kind of hack when a warrior took flag and insta jumped with it over half map! Before anyone could do something, he already was near his base.

P.S. There is an old Legion legendary (legs) which increase Heroic Leap's range by 100%. If this is still usable and if this works in BGs as well... /facepalm
    I thought they disabled all the Legion legendaries because they doubled up with Shadowlands legendaries

edit: which is exactly what they did - https://www.wowhead.com/item=183378/...-of-the-leaper
    Last edited by MrLachyG; 2020-12-16 at 12:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even w/o Legion legendary it's still half WSG map in 3 sec.

Gamebreaking stuff. At least it should not work in Rated BGs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    I thought they disabled all the Legion legendaries because they doubled up with Shadowlands legendaries
    Legiondaries have been disabled since the end of legion in relevant content. They stopped working at 115 in BfA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Legiondaries have been disabled since the end of legion in relevant content. They stopped working at 115 in BfA.
    yeah but they disabled them for timewalking etc

Not sure if they'll see it as a problem since warriors used to be able to do 2 (maybe 3? i don't remember correctly) leaps with an item or a talent back in MoP ou WoD, also while carrying the flag. Although I agree it's BS and frustrating that a warrior can basically run warsong in half the time a druid would do (and we have two sprints, or 3 even 4 if you get both buffs, and travel form).

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    They stopped working at 115 in BfA.
    Could be that the variable wasn't changed, so it's still disabled at 115, just you won't be levelling back that high for a long while yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Molov View Post
    it's BS and frustrating that a warrior can basically run warsong in half the time a druid would do (and we have two sprints, or 3 even 4 if you get both buffs, and travel form).
    That's it. You CAN catch the druid on ground mounts, slow him, etc. You cannot intercept a warrior flying high in the sky though.

I mean, who cares? It's BGs. Nobody takes them seriously and they aren't competitive content. I highly doubt it'll get changed since it has no real impact on anything. There's no use for them anywhere else, wouldn't even be worth Blizzard's time to fix it tbh.

10+ Year Old Account

Legiondaries are suppose to be entirely disabled, so it was either a bug or something else.

Warrior has a new legendary for heroic leap not the legion one. Gives heroic leap 2 charges. Also its the pvp memory soooo good luck getting it taken out of pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    I mean, who cares? It's BGs. Nobody takes them seriously and they aren't competitive content. I highly doubt it'll get changed since it has no real impact on anything. There's no use for them anywhere else, wouldn't even be worth Blizzard's time to fix it tbh.
    "is the content competitive or high end" is not the right question. The right question is "is the content the largest chunk of pvp activity that most players do day to day", whose answer is yes. Something broken there affects a big chunk of the time that a lot of people spend playing the game.

Something problematic in say, high end arena affects what, a hundred players?

I don't understand how people can be so blind to this. It's like saying that kyrian rogues didn't need to be nerfed because rogues didn't have a lot of representation at the top of the arena ladder. The point is that it was annoying for the majority of pvp players.

That's it. You CAN catch the druid on ground mounts, slow him, etc. You cannot intercept a warrior flying high in the sky though.
    It's just a learning curve before getting used to it and counter it or plan ahead. Death Grip comes to mind. With cc. Or anythin else pulling the person back to where s/he jumped from. I have never been able to deal with everything but as a team we usually manage in some way or another.
    Well met!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by rhrrngt View Post
    Warrior has a new legendary for heroic leap not the legion one. Gives heroic leap 2 charges. Also its the pvp memory soooo good luck getting it taken out of pvp.
    Two ADDITIONAL charges, wonder if it stacks with any other of the extra charge modifiers.
    Last edited by rogueMatthias; 2020-12-16 at 01:50 PM.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh maaaan, that is wonderful hhahaah wow
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by HappyElf View Post
    "is the content competitive or high end" is not the right question. The right question is "is the content the largest chunk of pvp activity that most players do day to day", whose answer is yes. Something broken there affects a big chunk of the time that a lot of people spend playing the game.

Something problematic in say, high end arena affects what, a hundred players?

I don't understand how people can be so blind to this. It's like saying that kyrian rogues didn't need to be nerfed because rogues didn't have a lot of representation at the top of the arena ladder. The point is that it was annoying for the majority of pvp players.
    I'd wager the vast majority of people have no idea this is even a "problem". Before this post how many people had made complaints about it? Because this is the first one I've seen anywhere online. So I think it's fairly safe to say the vast majority of people really don't care about this in any way.

You must have missed Legion with Vengeance DH flag carriers completely breaking the game. Very fun in RBGs.