15+ Year Old Account

Anima Conductor cap

Does anyone know if the reinforcement of streams has a cap on the conductor? I've seen things for 4 but there are more places than that to reinforce from my understanding.

Is 4 the cap?

Quote Originally Posted by Malania View Post
    Does anyone know if the reinforcement of streams has a cap on the conductor? I've seen things for 4 but there are more places than that to reinforce from my understanding.

Is 4 the cap?
    I've seen nothing that suggests a cap of any kind. My assumption is when you've done it for 50 days straight, you'll no longer need to use the Anima Conductor
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena
    Whats the saying .. You have two brain cells and they are both fighting for third place !

Quote Originally Posted by Stickiler View Post
    I've seen nothing that suggests a cap of any kind. My assumption is when you've done it for 50 days straight, you'll no longer need to use the Anima Conductor
    Should be 60, shouldn't it? You can unlook 6 in total.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Should be 60, shouldn't it? You can unlook 6 in total.
    Yup, I miscounted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena
    Whats the saying .. You have two brain cells and they are both fighting for third place !

Quote Originally Posted by Stickiler View Post
    I hope this is true. There's an item to buy that requires you to activate 4 places, I think that's where the question is coming from.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masternap View Post
    I hope this is true. There's an item to buy that requires you to activate 4 places, I think that's where the question is coming from.
    Basically yes. I was just curious if that's because 4 is the cap or it's just an arbitrary number decided on a dice roll.