Will Varian, Uther, garrosh, saurfang make an appearance in shadowlands?

if everyone who died after wotlk is in the more, is there a chance they make appearances in shadowlands?

i meant tirion, not uther

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fluidfrank View Post
    if everyone who died after wotlk is in the more, is there a chance they make appearances in shadowlands?

Nope, like varian is apperently too death to return -.-
    Garrosh will return though. rest no clue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Saurfang will probably show up for a rescue from the Maw and then get ushered to wherever his son is (I think we might get an “ancestor hunting ground” realm/zone in a patch based on Blizzard’s hints regarding Cairne and Durotan).

People think Varian’s soul was destroyed when he died due to fel energy but it’s not 100% assured. He’d probably be in Maldraxxus though if he had made it to the proper sorting situation.

Garry has some strings in the game code with the Denathrius Mythic fight.

Tirion (theoretically) should be in Bastion but I honestly doubt we’ll see him, even if it’s the case. If he does show up, it might be related to Arthas or Uther (or both!).

It's not after Wotlk all souls go to the Maw, it's sometime in Legion.

Varian's soul might be completely gone after Gul'dan blew him up. Fel is very destructive for souls, even more so for someone like Gul'dan. Tirion either went to a random afterlife or I see him going to Bastion and completing the Kyrian trials easily. He might have already purged his old identity. Garrosh we see in the Revendreth Afterlife cinematic so we might see him in the Venthry campaign patch content. Saurfang would obviously be somewhere in the Maw.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Also, it was everyone who died after an unspecified time in Legion (post Ursoc) - not WotLK - when everyone started going to the Maw.

Garrosh appeared in Revendreth in Afterlives, so we probably will at some point. Saurfang I wouldn't doubt we'd rescue him from the Maw at some point. Varian it's hard to say, as for Tirion, he could have gone to Bastion, I'm not so sure he'd end up there, especially with how much his son was a driving force in his life, similar to Alexandros.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Holy fuck. If we banned everyone that simply posted for attention-whoring purposes half the site would go dark.

Varian will heavily depend on whether or not they're sticking to the old rule of fel destroying souls.

Garrosh will probably be plopped into the story at a later point.

I would imagine Arthas at some point since Uther dropped him into the maw. There was hints at some figures returning after shadowlands is over as if being in the new lore going forward. There bound to add allied races from shadowlands that would need an emmisary. Surprised Saurfang hasn't made an appearance yet either. Many possibilities really.

7+ Year Old Account
    Varian got fel disenchanted. So his soul was consumed in the process

Garrosh is in revendreth, being milked

Saurfang is probably in the Maw

If Tirion arrived in Bastion he probably already forgot who he is
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Varian - Soul likely destroyed, but could appear depending on how they want the rules to work.
    Tirion - Could have gone to Bastion, or an unseen afterlife as they are infinite, not just the 4 (or rather 5 including the Maw) we see.
    Garrosh - In Ravendreth being milked for anima, possible he could appear in a later patch.
    Saurfang - Soul would have gone to the maw. So we would have to save his spirit.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    People think Varian’s soul was destroyed when he died due to fel energy but it’s not 100% assured. He’d probably be in Maldraxxus though if he had made it to the proper sorting situation.
    Normally the fel destroys the souls that fuels it, but the 'A Found Memento' cinematic in Legion implies that his soul is still around. Varian would have made it into the Shadowlands before it broke, but there's probably a realm in a future patch that would have suited him much better than Maldraxxus.

Given how Sylvanas greatly respected Varian and his senseless death was the "final straw" that pushed her to want to tear down the Cosmic System, I'm sure she knows exactly where he is. I'm going to also guess that at some point she's going to take Anduin to him, since she seems to have some amount of respect to explain her true motives to him.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK