Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Wing flying mounts

I feel now's the time to allow for some proper wings flying mounts. They'd fit the zones and covenants really well, The animations are all there in place now, so I don't know why not. (It'd be the natural progression for the Kyrian storyline in fact)

I'd be disappointed if the Pathfinder achievement or the final patch covenant quest chains don't reward something like these...

BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

I doubt we ever get something like this, but tbh it would be dope!
    As a venthyr, i welcome those gargoyle wings. Let's hope some day!
    It does feel like they experiment with the idea.

Yeah, I'd be down for that shiz.

And hope that they'd allow us to use the cosmetics of each covenant that we unlocked using alts once SL moves into 10.0, because my Hunter does NOT sport fairy wings...

Yea well the Kyrian quest chain is following what they do to earn their wings so it would make total sense for them

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Yea well the Kyrian quest chain is following what they do to earn their wings so it would make total sense for them
    I said the exact same thing last week. Who knows, that might be their plan, to release mounts like this.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

3+ Year Old Account
    I feel now's the time to allow for some proper wings flying mounts. They'd fit the zones and covenants really well, The animations are all there in place now, so I don't know why not. (It'd be the natural progression for the Kyrian storyline in fact)

I'd be disappointed if the Pathfinder achievement or the final patch covenant quest chains don't reward something like these...

Damn, now this makes me wish I went Necrolord instead of Night Fae. Those bone wings would fit perfectly on my Zandalari

I think GW2 has something similar too, but they're just for gliding, not flying
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2020-12-19 at 11:48 PM.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

A wet dream for Demon Hunters

7+ Year Old Account
    I love wings.

I'd sacrifice a child if it meant i'd get the ardenweald Butterfly ones.

Formerly known as Arafal

All I can say is: why not?
    As an aside, still waiting for my DH flying ability.

5+ Year Old Account
    imagine see a death knight or an orc with the butterfly wings lol
    Last edited by ArthasFanboy; 2020-12-19 at 11:50 PM.

I was saying this for the Demon Hunter class mount in legion, needs to happen, man!!

Quote Originally Posted by ArthasFanboy View Post
    imagine see a death knight or an orc with the butterfly wings lol
    Well, they can join the Night Fae, soo..

But they'd look cool with the bone wings.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    I was saying this for the Demon Hunter class mount in legion, needs to happen, man!!
    I recall Blizzard saying something like that they had no concrete plans but if enough people voiced their desire for it, they would consider it. Still waiting. :v

Yu get the broomstick and the jetpack from mechagon but sadly not as true mounts, its pretty annoying, want to fly like that.

I've wanted wing mounts as well. Another mount I would like is how sometimes they turn you into that ball of energy like the Tortollan fp.

Do not forget about the Ren'dorei, who possess the ORIGINAL wings in this game! The winged Ren'dorei heritage armour came out 2 years before the winged Covenant armours.

The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Zarupia View Post
    A wet dream for Demon Hunters
    Haha yeah I was gonna say "meanwhile demon hunters are crying in the corner like moms least favorite child". When they announced DHs my first thought was: cool, they could just spread their wings and fly. It would have been so obvious.

Would be sick to allow DH's to fly with their wings as a "mount". If they did this, im sure we would see it for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Yooginava182 View Post
    Would be sick to allow DH's to fly with their wings as a "mount". If they did this, im sure we would see it for them.
    I mean they could put this functionality in for Covenant mounts and then just reuse it for the DH wings and introduce both at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Do not forget about the Ren'dorei, who possess the ORIGINAL wings in this game! The winged Ren'dorei heritage armour came out 2 years before the winged Covenant armours.

I'm still pissed their Void wings aren't a back slot item. I would LOVE to use them with ALL my VE transmogs but it's lame that their attached to the chest piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Do not forget about the Ren'dorei, who possess the ORIGINAL wings in this game!
    Are you forgetting the time when Warlocks got wings in TBC? Or when Fangs of the Father gave wings? MoP's Legendary cloak? Maybe the Blazing Wings toy? Paladin Avenging Wrath wings? Demon Hunters?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing