Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dipzz View Post
    Really? eu always manages to be better? they got spanked last tier? But eu fan boys are always so funny so I encourage you to keep going.
    How many tiers have EU won and how many NA? I don't see this one slippery slip as a downfall, EU is still better :-) but I would like to add that I think NA is better in PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Nehem View Post
    and once again USA have 1 day faster start
    Doesn't matter since we subtract that day from when they finish to calculate actual World First.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really? eu always manages to be better? they got spanked last tier? But eu fan boys are always so funny so I encourage you to keep going.
    Spanked isn't really the term for being less than 48 hours ahead after a one day lead.

Spanked is more how you'd describe the 6 day gap at Argus, or the 2 week gap at Archimonde.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Can’t believe those guild names are still boring as hell after all these years. Especially considering EU has so many languages to tap from.

Is it possible for an EU player to create a US account just to get practice on these raids? (I suppose there's only 24 hours in a day and that might be too much commitment.)

Field Marshal
    5+ Year Old Account
    This "Fan Boy" term is silly. Of course people from the EU are going to mostly want an EU guild to win, why would you not? Just a little bit of regional pride, nothing wrong with that!

I've got to say, I'm massively impressed with how Method are performing this tier. With most of their talent off to other guilds like Echo, I really thought it would be impressive to get top 100, I didn't expect for them to end up 5th at this stage.

I for one am really looking forward to how these last 3 bosses pan out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes Dagon View Post
    Is it possible for an EU player to create a US account just to get practice on these raids? (I suppose there's only 24 hours in a day and that might be too much commitment.)
    Possible? Yes
    Smart and realistic? No

So, how is world first calculated officially? Is it "amount of time since release" or actual global time regardless of when it launched in the region?

Quote Originally Posted by oleander View Post
    Can’t believe those guild names are still boring as hell after all these years. Especially considering EU has so many languages to tap from.
    Thats basically modern wow players or OG ones. They have the creativity and the imagination Equal to an Onion. When it comes to making something that either dosen't sound.

Stupid.

Attention Seeking.

Obnoxious.

Ridiculous.

And only once, ONCE. In a full moon. Do you see some people that actually make guild names from either EU (also US) that is actually both of these and sounds very fitting for a fantasy mmo game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Method is still around? Sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    My thought. Creeping back out of drain? Who is sponsoring them?

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes Dagon View Post
    every raid can be practiced on beta or PTR

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Why exactly? They shouldnt exists because some trash cancelculture from America hitting a whole brand ppl like because of some of the leadership's fault?

Quote Originally Posted by rohan22 View Post
    Harry, dont get me wrong.
    But the title is not correct, call it something else, like NA First, Europe First or what ever.
    But never mind, this is the way its always been.
    First off, its not 1 day advantage, this time around it was around 8 hours.

NA having an advantage timewise has been true every race since they began and not once has it mattered. Over the course of 6-8 days, a few hours lost means very little and those in the top guilds have repeatedly said it doesn't matter. You can reliably assume that it will not matter this time either.

cant think of a WF race ive ever cared less for.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love to see Pieces win this race.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidism View Post
    So, how is world first calculated officially? Is it "amount of time since release" or actual global time regardless of when it launched in the region?
    There is nothing official about the WF race. It is entirely player driven. Official doesn't even enter the conversation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Azaile- View Post
    cant think of a WF race ive ever cared less for.
    Same here world race to what lol? nobody cares like i doubt i would ever view that nonsense.

I care about this race as much as Deangelo cared about that baby.

Seems that the Echo NEETS have gone offline to hide their strats for Denathrius.

Good luck getting much sponsor money when doing that.