Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    some people seem to rly dislike the 3 drops per boss now,but how do people put up with 2 items for 40...in classic,where 99.99% of your group is made up of 2 classes
    In classic, when you do get an item, it often lasts you the entire game. Right now if you get an ilvl 200 item you know its easily replaceable

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    That set is only good for weekend players and neglected alts so nope.
    Can you provide the bonus? I'm not aware of it.

Weekend players? Then I probably will , yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    190 is obsolete for anyone playing the game seriously.
    Covenant set, same as legion outdoor set and pretty much any reputation gear since forever, isn't meant for anyone doing group content. Solo sets for solo players, something to work toward long term with limited play time and it will be an upgrade for them. Let's just hope they get it before 9.1 drops.

I'll probably never actually wear it even on alts but most of the time I unlock the appearences.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is mostly something for alts or casual players.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    This is the gear set you get from your Covenant main campaign.
    The 8 piece bonus looks good.

Does it cost too much to upgrade ?
    As many People said, its the same with all the Crafted Armor/Weapons, by the time you unlock it, almost everyone will alread have much better Stuff.
    Sadly, as it unlocks with the Campaign, this will probably most likely also be True for Alts.

Someone who does nothing group related might get use out of it. But I dont think there would be alot of those.

Its confusing

Quote Originally Posted by khazmodan View Post
    Basically they are doing exactly what Blizzard designed them for; satisfy the consistent player that may not have raid schedule time, or the player that doesnt like groups, with a decent but mediocre set, and satisfy the group players with some interesting transmog.
    So, this type of gear of course is not meant for hardcore even their alts because most likely they know ppl who carry them to better gear fast.

Unless this gear is unlocked for alts right away for a large portion of the player base this gear never really gets used outside a piece here or there.

I find it odd that most of this gear is normally a lot hard to get than better gear while playing the game. Most of the time its locked behind rep and time or both, which if it's for the casual player base that makes even less sense.

Unless we are talking Vanilla or TBC, this type of gear seems very lacking in all forms. Even world quest gear is normally crap, and if its decent stuff you won't need it because you've got gear other ways before your WQ gear is ever relevant. I dont understand the design behind it.

You can upgrade them, but I don't know it is worth to farm the upgrade material.

Currently, it is ilevel 171.
    Eventually it reaches ilevel 190.
    190 il is pretty worthless in the grand scheme of things.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

7+ Year Old Account
    This is the gear set you get from your Covenant main campaign.
    The 8 piece bonus looks good.

Does it cost too much to upgrade ?
    its really best for alts, easy way to get your alts some gear, and get them gear that will help them do content, especially with the renown catchup they can super quickly find themselves capped, then you just do the campaign and boom.

on beta when i was messing with this is was literally insane.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Xmog - probably. As gear itself - lol no, even if we had the full upgrade ready it still would be too low.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Atherions View Post
    In classic, when you do get an item, it often lasts you the entire game. Right now if you get an ilvl 200 item you know its easily replaceable
    thats actualy worse lol,because it means it will be even harder to get items

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    My baby Necrolord dk alt already has 5 piece set with renown 12, while my main Night fae has unlocked only 3 pieces (duplicate chestpiece, so technically 4) with renown 12 of course. Acquisition itself is super weird in this regard depending on covenant. Next week it seems like night fae will unlock 3 pieces.
    Wait... Wut?! The different covenants unlock the armor pieces at different renown levels? Welp, that's just straight up bullshit.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Wait... Wut?! The different covenants unlock the armor pieces at different renown levels? Welp, that's just straight up bullshit.
    Both at renown 12, is this why one of my character has 4, another has 5 ?
    However, you can buy the missing one, and upgrade it.

I just wait for the next major patch and get the catch up gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Well, definetly looks like it. I have 2 night fae + 1 Necrolord at max level atm, can't check (or not too bothered to) the vendors at venthyr and kyrian.

I can't buy the missing one(s). Vendor says it's gonna get unlocked next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladey Gags View Post
    Then you’ve gotten extremely lucky with drops if you got that many raid pieces in just 2 weeks. I cleared 8/9 tonight and didn’t get ONE fucking piece of gear. I’ve ran 7 mythic plus dungeons this week and got ONE piece, THE SAME FUCKING OFFHAND I ALREADY HAD. And the heroic piece from the weekly dungeon event? THE SAME FUCKING SLOT AS MY LEGENDARY LMFAOOO

This loot system is FUCKING BULLSHIT. I’m already falling behind most people in group finder so I’m getting less and less invites FUCK THIS SHIT
    You could change what item the legendary is on, can be put on two slots..

One thing was that in classic, once you got those pieces they would last you for a long time, as opposed to modern WoW where the current raid tier is over and done with loot replaced relatively fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    This game isn't about your friends, though. This game is about taking it seriously enough that you do the hardest content no matter what it takes (transferring, etc), lasting friendships and other elements be damned. /s

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be

As Night Fae I can, indeed, buy four different items. However two of them are both chestpieces, the only difference that one is a chest-only armor, and the other a chest-with-kilt set so...

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann