I think cereal unvoted at some point, otherwise looks right

- - - Updated - - -

yep, post #147

- - - Updated - - -

wait nvm that was clawsout xD ok nvm..

10+ Year Old Account
    unvote vote Satsu

bc obv a BL

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Since Crackle showed up, I guess I can give up my plans of revenge and put more pressure on Satsu to show up and post.

Vote Satsu

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    I am inclined to believe however, that there is no one who has a role such as doc permanently -- but that the the various stones grant those abilities.
    There are hints in signup thread opening post that aren't in a game thread. I don't think there are any pre-defined roles. Powers come from stones and their possesion will change. That is why this game will be very hard to solve based on roleclaims. We can only test if action result claims are true or someone lied. There can be a doctor power on soulstone, becaue soulstone protects from death in a way (in wow) or tracker could be on timestone ( cause track time). Don't think there is much point in guessing.

There is a chance Thanos could have some powers on his own. Probally starts without stones so might have something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    0/6

I swear, though...there better not be a cannibal.
    I don't think it is wise to reveal is you have a stone or not. Makes it easier for scum to plan their kills and steals. Unless you want to lie some, but I wouldn't reccomend to lie in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    I'm sure most Americans have heard of Spiderman and Hulk and Batman and Superman, as they were renowned comic book characters back when comics were big in the 50s and 60s, but many have never heard of Iron Man or Thor, let alone Hawkeye or the Guardians.
    I didn't watch any of the avengers movies, but some characters I know. One I got I had to google, but it looks like you wouldn't need to.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    y'all should be voting Satsu

I wanna see his reaction when he comes and sees that at least 4 people voted him
    That would be terrifying.

Lynching a lurker seems like the right move for this day phase.
    I will probally lurk d1 and maybe half od d2. Not much of an early game player so do what you want.

Lynching a lurker seems like the right move for this day phase.
    Eh, I'd honestly lynch one of the mid-ranged vocal people rather than a lurker. Hyper-focusing on lurkers is a good way to lynch TPR's and less likely to actually net you anything positive for the day since if they are just gone / lurking they might wait to long to claim or do anything and their fate gets pretty much cemented.

Where as if you lynch someone more mid-ranged in contribution to the fluff you're more assured they're around and it's less likely to screw over town with a bad lynch cause we got nothing out of them till an hour before deadline.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut that's my opinion.

7+ Year Old Account
    I say lynch someone thats hyper focused on lurkers

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    I say lynch someone thats hyper focused on lurkers
    I would, but people yell at me when I'm mean to Grae ;_;

If I get it right you can't really lynch TPR in this game. You can lynch a player but the role will remain in the game. It will pass to a random player on the train. That is why roles are not alignment indicative.

Unvote
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    A test, but it felt flat. Look at Satsu being unbothered. I'll just keep him as permanently sus and vote him without any interaction aye
    So you lied then, and have no actual confirmation of Satsu as scum?

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Eh, I'd honestly lynch one of the mid-ranged vocal people rather than a lurker. Hyper-focusing on lurkers is a good way to lynch TPR's and less likely to actually net you anything positive for the day since if they are just gone / lurking they might wait to long to claim or do anything and their fate gets pretty much cemented.

Where as if you lynch someone more mid-ranged in contribution to the fluff you're more assured they're around and it's less likely to screw over town with a bad lynch cause we got nothing out of them till an hour before deadline.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut that's my opinion.
    I would normally kind of agree with this, however I don't think this game has traditional TPR's in the usual sense. I think the various stones grant those powers. Granted this is a theory, but it's my current belief of the game setup.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    vote: robozerim

crazy my random die told me to vote you wild
    Actually reading through the fluff, and I deserve this.

Speaking of random dice, die of fate dictates...8

8 is dupti.

vote: dupti

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    I would, but people yell at me when I'm mean to Grae ;_;
    know the feeling

Town could've won the last game if not for people lurking. It was very close.

It's the same song and dance every few games.

10+ Year Old Account
    All the Final Fantasy 14 talk makes me want to go play it, but I'm already way too busy with two versions of WoW.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    vote: Bagel
    vote: Bloodfox
    vote: Bwonsomdi
    vote: CerealLord
    vote: Clarinet
    vote: Clawsout
    vote: Crackleslap
    vote: Dupti
    vote: foxxi
    vote: Graeham
    vote: Logwyn
    vote: Lora
    vote: Marack
    vote: Robo
    vote: Satsu
    vote: Val
    vote: Virothe
    vote: Xanjori
    vote: robozerim
    Still not writing all that down. Just a small note to mention you did it, which I'm half tempted to not do every time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    *Vietnam flashbacks to dodging lightning bolts and losing at blitzball*
    Just wanna say Blitzball was the best thing ever. Also, while FFX-2 was definitely a guilty pleasure for me, I hated what they did to Blitzball where you basically manage the team instead of playing it. Kinda the same gripe I had with auto battle in FF13.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Just wanna say Blitzball was the best thing ever. Also, while FFX-2 was definitely a guilty pleasure for me, I hated what they did to Blitzball where you basically manage the team instead of playing it. Kinda the same gripe I had with auto battle in FF13.
    Bltizball on X-2 was an abomination. But damn did I enjoy that game. Sat in the fire dragon cave on Besaid in ActI and leveled every single class to max spread among the girls. Same shit I did in LotR: Third Age. I love leveling systems that let you level without killing.

Town could've won the last game if not for people lurking. It was very close.

It's the same song and dance every few games.
    Lurking was not why last game was lost. I only said I will probally be lurking d1 and parts of d2 ( unless there is an acutal game talk), not majority of game.

Unvote
    Seems like he was trying to bait Satsu into defending too hard.

Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    Lurking was not why last game was lost. I only said I will probally be lurking d1 and parts of d2 ( unless there is an acutal game talk), not majority of game.
    Not entirely.

Still, if Crackle hadn't been quiet then maybe more scrutiny would've been placed on Listo.

The flip flopping about people's stance on lurking, though, is often alignment indicative. If I'm not bringing it up, it's usually because I'm scum and there's quiet members on my team who I don't want to draw attention to.

Either way, you posted so...

Unvote
    Vote: Blood Fox

Unvote

Since Satsu is here and actually posting.

3+ Year Old Account
    Unvote

Yeah he's here now lol

I think I'll leave this like that for a while
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Unvote

I would normally kind of agree with this, however I don't think this game has traditional TPR's in the usual sense. I think the various stones grant those powers. Granted this is a theory, but it's my current belief of the game setup.
    Huh, that makes sense I read that but It didn't translate to the roles passing on to me I guess >.<