View Poll Results: Who are you rooting for to claim Race to World First: Sire Denathrius

Voters
344. This poll is closed
  • Method [EU]

23 6.69%
  • Limit [US]

198 57.56%
  • Echo [EU]

74 21.51%
  • Pieces [EU]

9 2.62%
  • BIG DUMB GUILD [US]

7 2.03%
  • Exorsus [EU(RU)]

3 0.87%
  • Aversion [EU]

2 0.58%
  • Lazarus Imperative [US]

1 0.29%
  • FatSharkYes [EU]

3 0.87%
  • Club Camel [US]

4 1.16%
  • The Cleveland Browns/Other/No One!!

20 5.81%
Page 40 of 120 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Because no matter what, they'd be giving an indirect advantage to one region because of things like sleep schedules. It's not worth them completely reworking the way resets work to settle a debate that almost every single player who participates in the WF race has already acknowledged doesn't fucking matter.
    only time it matters is times like emerald nightmare where the raid is cleared in under 24h

this sensei- guy is either trolling or is so delusional and up somewhere in the maxes butt you wouldnt be able to dig him out with a shovel, crazy fanboy, i thought they only exist in kpop...

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it me or is Echo using 2 external people who guide the Raiders ? Scripe doing the Raidcalls and CptPotter doing the Healing assignments ?
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by sensei- View Post
    Instead of the number one raid leader in the world, and a member of the WF race, I should instead reference some obscure MMO-c poster who knows everything about everything. Like myself. So here goes: Echo has been copying Limit practically every step of the way, and they'll keep doing it at Denathrius once they get there. Honestly, I'm not sure Echo is any better than for example FatSharkYes or Aversion. They work harder (raid and play more), but better? I doubt it. If Echo lose this race I could see them losing half their roster to Sco and his endorsements for the next tier.
    Echo has their own endorsements probably substantially more than Method right now. FSY has always had extremely good players it's known as the place people go when they still want to be competitive but not raid crazy hours. That's where Limit's new tank and a few new dps came from for example.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    Is it me or is Echo using 2 external people who guide the Raiders ? Scripe doing the Raidcalls and CptPotter doing the Healing assignments ?
    So is Limit, Max is doing the calls but Tagzz is charting out healing assignments cds etc.

Make your bets now as to who will claim Sire world first with the new poll!!
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Echo has their own endorsements probably substantially more than Method right now. FSY has always had extremely good players it's known as the place people go when they still want to be competitive but not raid crazy hours. That's where Limit's new tank and a few new dps came from for example.

- - - Updated - - -

So is Limit, Max is doing the calls but Tagzz is charting out healing assignments cds etc.
    Thanks for clearing that out.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    My post wasn't suggesting reworking resets. I was suggesting the raid opens at the same time later in the week. Adjusting sleep schedules isn't difficult. And I disagree it doesn't matter. Giving any guild(s) a head start matters regardless of the end result. Just like a guild being blocked by a bugged boss matters. But this isn't a "Wah wah so unfair" post. I was simply asking if it's technically not possible to do what I suggested.
    They could do that but even then, wouldn't be a perfectly fair system and could even create some major issues if we aren't willing to shift reset times. The asian guilds have their weekly reset 32 hours after NA. If we go with that for raid open. Then NA guilds only have 5 days 16 hours and euro guilds have 6 days 8 hours to clear before a reset is forced upon them, whether they want it or not. Also, are you gonna disable other forms of gear acquisition like m+ or whatever else in that time for NA/Euro? In that case, both those regions would go into the raid with a definite advantage in gear that most likely outweighs the current differential in start time. They could disable m+ but that would never happen realistically.

See? Does that sound like it would be more fair than the current system? Not really.

- - - Updated - - -
    It's obvious. Echo is doing some would say marginally better than FSY, except they raid 16 hours per day vs FSY's 5 hours. In just one week Echo will raid the same as FSY raids in a month, and what semi-hardcore guilds raid in 3 months.

- - - Updated - - -

i know they dont raid as much as limit etc, but 7*5 is still a lot of raiding hours IMO, and they probably grind a lot of things next to that
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2020-12-21 at 02:53 PM.
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

Max from @ComplexityLimit says that was the worst boss he's faced yet!

https://twitter.com/maximum/status/1...553201158?s=20
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    -edited boring info-
    interesting comment regarding the entire mmo-champion userbase:

https://twitter.com/maximum/status/1340919552859893760
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2020-12-21 at 02:54 PM.
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

Quote Originally Posted by quite an expert in wow View Post

It's a fair statement he makes. The most toxic thing of all is the whole NA / EU thing. Never made any sense to me. Very strange use of pride.
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2020-12-21 at 02:54 PM.

Grats to Limit on the kill. Will they be streaming Denathrius progression?
    i5-3570k @ 4.5hz, 1.25v | EVGA GTX 980ti @ 1380MHz| 144hz

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wish Gingi would put his phone on silent, it's bloody annoying

Quote Originally Posted by ulysses721 View Post
    Grats to Limit on the kill. Will they be streaming Denathrius progression?
    First phases there is really no strat secret.. Starting from p3 I can see them not streaming it.

Quote Originally Posted by quite an expert in wow View Post

To be honest without the community interest there would be no interesting race.
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2020-12-21 at 02:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    To be honest without the community interest there would be no interesting race.
    well, the community goes beyond a couple of people on mmo champion that probably did not clear heroic yet... or never got gladiator
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    It's a fair statement he makes. The most toxic thing of all is the whole NA / EU thing. Never made any sense to me. Very strange use of pride.
    Agreed. I never understood for cheering for regions. I always gravitated to players > region. I like Limit the best because their calms are always so chill, and they always sound like they are having fun (even if its wipe 250 on a shitstain of a boss). I never liked Sco because he seemed arrogant and Gingi is just an annoying person to watch. That said i really like watching Naow a lot, and I will watch him after the race as well.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Watching Limit reminds of me raiding with my friends back in the day. Just hanging out, bullshitting, cracking jokes, talking all kinds of nonsense while killing bosses.
    i5-3570k @ 4.5hz, 1.25v | EVGA GTX 980ti @ 1380MHz| 144hz

Echo 9/10 let's go