Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    Expecting a company to keep you employed when you don't show up without notice isnt gonna get you far in life.

While hard work doesn't guarantee success being slothful will bring you to ruin.
    Dude was on a LOA for COVID, and when the LOA lapsed, rather than reach out to the employee (who they scheduled without telling him he was out on the schedule), they waited 2 days and fired him.

Should he have checked the day before his LOA expired? Absolutely. Could his employer's HR office have avoided this with a 5 minute phone call? Absolutely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

Well...looks like the Relief bill just got signed.

Not many on either side seems too happy about it. But it's something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Both sides, tho.

Horses that reportedly got traded today:
    • Repubs demanded tax break for corporate meal expenses ("three martini lunches").
    • Dems agreed, in exchange for expanded tax credits for low income families & working poor

Pretty much sums up the parties' priorities.

White House secures ‘three martini lunch’ tax deduction in draft of coronavirus relief package
    https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-...elief-package/
    Government Affiliated Snark

Quote Originally Posted by PresidentElectMilchschake View Post
    Both sides, tho.

Horses that reportedly got traded today:
    • Repubs demanded tax break for corporate meal expenses ("three martini lunches").
    • Dems agreed, in exchange for expanded tax credits for low income families & working poor

Pretty much sums up the parties' priorities.

White House secures ‘three martini lunch’ tax deduction in draft of coronavirus relief package
    https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-...elief-package/
    Jeez! Why do peop keep voting for them. Again Dems are no angels, but a corporate tax break in exchange to help poor.

Hey so called middle, working class people who were brainwashed into hating the poor over the rich stealing more money. They didn't even negotiate anything for you so those poor people you hate could live.

Keep voting against your interests.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    Jeez! Why do peop keep voting for them. Again Dems are no angels, but a corporate tax break in exchange to help poor.

Hey so called middle, working class people who were brainwashed into hating the poor over the rich stealing more money. They didn't even negotiate anything for you so those poor people you hate could live.

because the sheep in the republican party will say this is fake news and is not real, because they will never actually have to use it and its not going to be reported on foxnews or newsmax
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post

But someday THEY will be the ones having three martini lunches and need to use that as a tax write off. They have to make sure they get every advantage and loophole out there for that one day soon they'll be rich.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

It was too much to hope that Pelosi would have stayed firm with the 2.2 billion deal.
    Still...I'm surprised.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya the $600 is to low for lasting help to vulnerable Americans.
    Keep in mind Mitch McConnell and the two GOP Senators from Georgia wanted you to get $0.

If you want more stimulus for yourself or others. It all depends on the Georgia run off elections.

https://fairfight.com/join-our-fight/

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    because the sheep in the republican party will say this is fake news and is not real, because they will never actually have to use it and its not going to be reported on foxnews or newsmax
    Yes, I understand. Fox News and others has brainwashed the masses. The irony of course is they yell "fake news" when they are the most brainwashed of any people who follow mass media. But, these people are going to actually see their $600 check and I figure for most this will not make a dent. Then should wonder where, how and why they only received this amount.

Again, as stated I agree they are fanatical about hate, fear and bigotry over policies that can at least somewhat help them.
    @Poopymonster. This is true, where they believe one day they will be a millionaire/billionaire.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    When the losers got everything barricaded and chaz 2.0 going on. You'd be fucking stupid not to show up armed with riot gear. They should put down those dumbasses in Portland.
    I saw Vaush making fun of that newsmax segment... fucking hilarious... Chaz 2.0... lol

Biden won, according to them we should all be joining hands and singing kumbaya.
    Chaz wasn’t pro Biden... the BLM and antifa protests, were not in support of Biden. People are getting evicted, because our glorious leader thinks Black Lives Mater is more dangerous than covid.

Biden won. <—— That’s a period... no according to them. Biden won.
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-12-21 at 02:36 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Sen. Mitch McConnell: "I really regret that some on the Democratic side decided that partisan presidential politics were more important than getting urgent and non-controversial relief out the door much sooner."

McConnell must have watched and is a fan of wrestling. The good ole wrestling were they had the manager who was a wrestling heel or bad guy. The person who projected that he was actually the good person by giving starving kids food, while the tv cameras show him stealing food for kids.

McConnell is notorious for this type of projection of now trying to blame Dems that they with held relief because of Trump. Or the now $600/week was soooo much money people are getting that the Dems should have agreed with this along time ago. He must love being this shit person.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Your bias is showing.
    I’m sorry, where is everything being barricaded as you suggested? Where is this at all the same as CHAZ? OMG 30 kids are protesting... Must be that evil CHAZ I kept hearing about...

The sooner that retard mayor learns BLM and antifa aren't friend of them.
    Might have to wait a while for that one...

Armed Anti-Lockdown Protesters Just Tried to Storm Oregon's State Capitol
    https://www.vice.com/en/article/5dp5...-state-capitol
    Right-wing protesters, including many armed with AR-style rifles, angrily faced off with riot police in and around the Oregon State Capitol in Salem on Monday morning, as lawmakers gathered to consider extending a moratorium on evictions during the COVID-19 pandemic.
    Some in the crowd were seen holding pro-police Blue Lives Matter flags, but many protesters quickly became hostile towards law enforcement who were preventing them from making their way further into the building. “Fuck you you pieces of shit” one person shouted while ramming a door with a flag pole. “Stand down” someone else shouted. “My family fought and bled for our freedoms.”
    Sorry, too busy to deal with 30 kids, as 300 armed rioters tried to interfere with a moratorium on evictions during the COVID-19 pandemic. Tell me more about my bias... tell me about how blue lives mater... are the landlords paying them to interfere with stoping evictions? Do blue lives mater only in theory?

In fact since most want communism. Arrest their dumbasses and give them 200 hours of community service. Cleaning up after the homeless and picking up used needles. Think of it as service to the state.
    You mea the homeless that are in your picture, right? Arrest them, so they clean up after them selfs, instead of finding a solution to the homeless problem? Brilliant...

Maybe... and this is just a thought... if these assholes were not whipped up by propagandist, there wouldn’t be as many homeless, as evictions would be prevented through covid. Well... here is a shocker... the more these ass holes attack government officials trying to prevent evictions and fund people in need... there will be a CHAZ 3, ChAZ 4... CHAZ 5...
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-12-21 at 09:57 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

https://twitter.com/AlanRMacLeod/sta...32209407836170

Follow this thread to get a clue why your Congress is a room full of clowns...

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Maybe... and this is just a thought... if these assholes were not whipped up by propagandist, there wouldn’t be as many homeless, as evictions would be prevented through covid. Well... here is a shocker... the more these ass holes attack government officials trying to prevent evictions and fund people in need... there will be a CHAZ 3, ChAZ 4... CHAZ 5...

Quite the interesting video for you, if you find the time to watch it. There's plenty of money for these people. It's just not being spent the right way.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post

Quite the interesting video for you, if you find the time to watch it. There's plenty of money for these people. It's just not being spent the right way.
    I didnt think anyone would be dumb enough to post that video. But here we are.

KOMO4 is a Sinclair Corp owned station. They're contractually obligated to make one video a year that "bashes the Libs for ruining Seattle."

It's mostly a copyasta of last year's.

Yada yada, Seattle has died, lost its soul every year now for like the umpteenth year in a row.

Sorry Karen, no one here misses you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorshen View Post
    https://twitter.com/AlanRMacLeod/sta...32209407836170

Follow this thread to get a clue why your Congress is a room full of clowns...
    Serious question, is this bill JUST about Covid or is it a general spending bill for 2021 that also includes Covid relief?

It's just about covid19 relief...
    Unfortunately state and local funding weren't in the bill.
    Non-essential personnel haven't worked for months now. And I think I heard that Philadelphia only has two days of funding left for essential personnel.

...interesting times.

I didnt think anyone would be dumb enough to post that video. But here we are.

KOMO4 is a Sinclair Corp owned station. They're contractually obligated to make one video a year that "bashes the Libs for ruining Seattle."

It's mostly a copyasta of last year's.

Yada yada, Seattle has died, lost its soul every year now for like the umpteenth year in a row.

I'll be sure to watch that one as well, but the point still stands, and it's not party affiliated on who is responsible. I don't care on what party someone is in local politics, if your politics say that crime shouldn't be punished, and that people who are arrested who committed crimes who are addicted drugs aren't sentenced to rehab, your politics suck. There are problems in the city, and they are being pushed off to other people, or kicked down the street. The main point of the video is these people need to be sentenced to rehab, and not just be turned back to the streets. Again, there's plenty of money, it's being spent the wrong way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    It's just about covid19 relief...
    Unfortunately state and local funding weren't in the bill.
    Non-essential personnel haven't worked for months now. And I think I heard that Philadelphia only has two days of funding left for essential personnel.

...interesting times.
    sadly people will still vote in the same losers who put them into this terrible position. I'm with the maga tards. vote blue in georgia. Fuck the GOP.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

10+ Year Old Account

15 min mark... their example is a person with 17 convictions... 3 stays in state prison... doesn’t it invalidate their entire premise? The first 15 min states a problem, that is contradicted by her assertion. I stopped watching after that...

By the way, I am from Seattle... this CHAZ 2 is in Portland, not Seattle... also, that video used a lot tricks in its reporting... As if the Seattle were they are interviewing people that agree with them, is different than the one block they exemplify.

This is where I knew what actually was going on:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KOMO_(AM)
    Owner: Sinclair Broadcast Group

Turmoil inside KOMO News as conservative owner Sinclair mandates talking points
    https://www.seattletimes.com/enterta...alking-points/

C- for effort... only stole 15 min...

- - - Updated - - -

God damn it... it took me 15 min to figure it out... lol

- - - Updated - - -

I'll be sure to watch that one as well, but the point still stands, and it's not party affiliated on who is responsible. I don't care on what party someone is in local politics, if your politics say that crime shouldn't be punished, and that people who are arrested who committed crimes who are addicted drugs aren't sentenced to rehab, your politics suck. There are problems in the city, and they are being pushed off to other people, or kicked down the street. The main point of the video is these people need to be sentenced to rehab, and not just be turned back to the streets. Again, there's plenty of money, it's being spent the wrong way.
    Here is a quick question... if crime isn’t punished... How was the woman at the 15 min mark, convicted 17 times and in jail twice? Doesn’t seem like their assertion is either true or effective...

That video is tricking you... it’s propaganda by a conservative outlet, that pushes talking points, by people who don’t live here.

Edit: Another big one, I almost forgot. Why did they space footage of CHAZ, with footage of a council meeting that took place months prior? Doesn’t it imply that one is a response to the other? Also, putting that much weight on random people talking to council member is strange... want to see a compilation of people claiming covid is sent by Satan at council meetings? It’s... strange...
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-12-22 at 12:07 AM.

The $900 billion pandemic relief package might be too big to fail, but it's also too big to read. At more than 5,000 pages, it would be the longest bill ever passed by Congress. Lawmakers are rushing it through practically sight unseen. https://t.co/6EffRIrH6U
    https://twitter.com/AP/status/1341184951090352128?s=19

This will turn out horrible. I can't remember but Congressman when interviewed replied in a joking, but true statement they never read the bills.

So stating again Dems are no angels, but we will see what the Republicans have hidden in the bill. Yes, the 3 martini lunch tax break has been mentioned.