View Poll Results: Who are you rooting for to claim Race to World First: Sire Denathrius

Voters
344. This poll is closed
  • Method [EU]

23 6.69%
  • Limit [US]

198 57.56%
  • Echo [EU]

74 21.51%
  • Pieces [EU]

9 2.62%
  • BIG DUMB GUILD [US]

7 2.03%
  • Exorsus [EU(RU)]

3 0.87%
  • Aversion [EU]

2 0.58%
  • Lazarus Imperative [US]

1 0.29%
  • FatSharkYes [EU]

3 0.87%
  • Club Camel [US]

4 1.16%
  • The Cleveland Browns/Other/No One!!

20 5.81%
Page 50 of 120 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Without Sco, I don't see Echo crossing the finish line. This is Limit's race to lose.

Echo turning off streams the moment they get ahead feels scrummy.
    Sure, Limit killed Generals earlier then them but that was pretty close to the end of their raid, Echo killed it with 10h left on their raidday.
    By the time Echo goes into their last day tomorrow Limit will be done for the week (providing they dont extend) so hopefully Echo then goes back to streaming progress.
    Not streaming the final boss at all is just a giant fuck you to your viewers.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    What are the odds that Spirit Shell survives this expansion in its current form? It was massively op before, and removed for that reason, and now it's back!

I just heard on Limit's stream: "Spirit Shell is broken!"
    I'm amazed Disc itself still survives.
    Damage prevention is always better then damage recovery, there is no way around that.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte View Post
    Echo turning off streams the moment they get ahead feels scrummy.
    Sure, Limit killed Generals earlier then them but that was pretty close to the end of their raid, Echo killed it with 10h left on their raidday.
    By the time Echo goes into their last day tomorrow Limit will be done for the week (providing they dont extend) so hopefully Echo then goes back to streaming progress.
    Not streaming the final boss at all is just a giant fuck you to your viewers.
    cant do anything about it
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

The amount of people mad about guilds not streaming is pretty mind boggling.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuruption View Post
    The amount of people mad about guilds not streaming is pretty mind boggling.
    I guess you watch 80% of your favorite sport games then turn of your tv and look who won on your phone later?

Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte View Post
    I guess you watch 80% of your favorite sport games then turn of your tv and look who won on your phone later?
    Nah, I'd keep my TV on until it was over.

Great analogy.

Edit: And yes, if I have other arrangements to go to, that's exactly what I do, turn off the TV and look to see who won later in the day.
    Last edited by Kuruption; 2020-12-21 at 10:45 PM.

I think it is fair to criticize guilds that stream and then suddenly stop streaming. They are free to do that, but to act like people are dumb for being disappointed with that is silly. If they were confident they would keep streaming.

Disappointed, sure. Makes me sad I can't see Zaelia's stream and see that great head of hair, but got over it pretty quickly.

But the person in this thread who says he'll never watch Gingi again because of this are mostly the people I'm talking about.

Wonder how many pulls Denathrius will take compared to Stone Generals.

as long as one guild stream its ok

Quote Originally Posted by Kuruption View Post
    But the person in this thread who says he'll never watch Gingi again because of this are mostly the people I'm talking about.
    He is completely within his right to do that, Echo advertised themselves as an organization that was going to stream their progress. People gave them money based on that and then at the very last moment of their progress the moment that everyone waits for in a race they turn their streams off. That's low and you can't deny that.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsLegion View Post
    He is completely within his right to do that, Echo advertised themselves as an organization that was going to stream their progress. People gave them money based on that and then at the very last moment of their progress the moment that everyone waits for in a race they turn their streams off. That's low and you can't deny that.
    Just like Limit. Every top guild is so scummy.

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Just like Limit. Every top guild is so scummy.
    I'd argue they're less scummy, I know they did not stream council but I don't think they were expecting a kill either after an hour and they were going to stream it the next day.

Anyhow, I still found it more enjoyable to watch Limit, they have much more friendlier banter going on during progression. With Scripe it felt like "SERIOUS MODE" nonstop, kind of killed the mood of the stream.

15+ Year Old Account
    Limit has reached the secret phase

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    I'd argue they're less scummy, I know they did not stream council but I don't think they were expecting a kill either after an hour and they were going to stream it the next day.

Anyhow, I still found it more enjoyable to watch Limit, they have much more friendlier banter going on during progression. With Scripe it felt like "SERIOUS MODE" nonstop, kind of killed the mood of the stream.
    this is what i like about limits streams they act like human beings and have fun watched a little bit of echos progression didnt look fun at all
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

So P3 replaced by secret phase ?

Quote Originally Posted by xcess View Post
    So P3 replaced by secret phase ?
    It's the old p3 just with another mechanic on top. Players in both realms can not touch each other or they die.

Glad Max is talking about how they will make changes to how they do the world first race is Echo keep their streams off for multiple days on the end boss. Enjoy this race boys, it might be the last time we see live progress on an end boss since Echo is playing this race dirty after promising their fans they'd stream progress.

15+ Year Old Account
    Max talking right about if echo decides to not stream tomorow they may be looking at for future races doing the same not streaming the final boss till they are sure of a kill
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsLegion View Post
    Glad Max is talking about how they will make changes to how they do the world first race is Echo keep their streams off for multiple days on the end boss. Enjoy this race boys, it might be the last time we see live progress on an end boss since Echo is playing this race dirty after promising their fans they'd stream progress.
    Yes, very scummy that Limit started off this no streaming progress thing, so that Echo had to follow it. Very sad to see.