View Poll Results: Who are you rooting for to claim Race to World First: Sire Denathrius

Voters
344. This poll is closed
  • Method [EU]

23 6.69%
  • Limit [US]

198 57.56%
  • Echo [EU]

74 21.51%
  • Pieces [EU]

9 2.62%
  • BIG DUMB GUILD [US]

7 2.03%
  • Exorsus [EU(RU)]

3 0.87%
  • Aversion [EU]

2 0.58%
  • Lazarus Imperative [US]

1 0.29%
  • FatSharkYes [EU]

3 0.87%
  • Club Camel [US]

4 1.16%
  • The Cleveland Browns/Other/No One!!

20 5.81%
Page 51 of 120 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Yes, very scummy that Limit started off this no streaming progress thing, so that Echo had to follow it. Very sad to see.
    Even with your terrible logic here it would still be Echo that started this scummy stuff off since they turned off their streams for HEROIC Sire as well. Try again.

Yes, very scummy that Limit started off this no streaming progress thing, so that Echo had to follow it. Very sad to see.
    Yes, turning off the stream for a single hour of progression is entirely the same thing as turning it off for several days of final boss progression after watching the other guild's fight on stream for an hour to kill the previous boss.

15+ Year Old Account
    you keep saying this and people keep pointing out how idiotic you sound you like the guy saying earlier Europeans dont celebrate Christmas should really just stop
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsLegion View Post
    Even with your terrible logic here it would still be Echo that started this scummy stuff off since they turned off their streams for HEROIC Sire as well. Try again.
    And Limit didn't stream beta. Very very scummy. So bad for the community and the race going forward. I hope they decide to not do these dirty tricks anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    you keep saying this and people keep pointing out how idiotic you sound you like the guy saying earlier Europeans dont celebrate Christmas should really just stop
    The latter guy is actually kind of funny though.

15+ Year Old Account
    And Limit didn't stream beta. Very very scummy. So bad for the community and the race going forward. I hope they decide to not do these dirty tricks anymore.
    that single brain cell in your head is working overtime tonight what does not streaming beta have anything to do with this the mental gymnastics you're going through is quite amazing
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

that single brain cell in your head is working overtime tonight what does not streaming beta have anything to do with this the mental gymnastics you're going through is quite amazing
    It's not really mental gymnastics, whether or not its "scummy" is subjective not fact.

Wether or not someone does it for an hour or days, they are equally scummy.

Edit :- derp wrong word

Max talking right about if echo decides to not stream tomorow they may be looking at for future races doing the same not streaming the final boss till they are sure of a kill
    I really thought drama and excuse queen max got rid of his traits.. Well nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Shurkien View Post
    But the Server started 20 minutes late = race lost.

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    I think the pressure is getting to Echo, they kind of NEED this World First to establish themselves so they resorted to not streaming. They can't afford to lose, otherwise it's Serenity 2.0 all over again. Also mind you, this will be their first WF if they do get it.

We can talk about it being scummy or not, but at the end of the day the decision is theirs. Similarly if Limit does not want to stream, that's on them (though for sponsor reasons they might not be able to). It would definitely suck for viewers, but it is what it is. There's nothing you can do to prevent people from copying strategies. I do have a feeling if both guilds did not stream this tier, Echo would likely still be stuck on Generals.

Well he did it so i have to do it.

5+ Year Old Account
    I cant see a scenario of echo getting away with turning off their stream regarding community rep, or at least on this forum. Based on what I read in this thread and level of toxicity:

1) Echo wins. „They turned of stream etc and so on, Limit at least stayed true and streamed everything.“
    2) Limit wins. „gg, Even with turning off their streams they cant win, losers“

Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    I think the pressure is getting to Echo, they kind of NEED this World First to establish themselves so they resorted to not streaming. They can't afford to lose, otherwise it's Serenity 2.0 all over again. Also mind you, this will be their first WF if they do get it.

We can talk about it being scummy or not, but at the end of the day the decision is theirs. Similarly if Limit does not want to stream, that's on them (though for sponsor reasons they might not be able to). It would definitely suck for viewers, but it is what it is. There's nothing you can do to prevent people from copying strategies. I do have a feeling if both guilds did not stream this tier, Echo would likely still be stuck on Generals.
    "it would definitely suck for viewers" is the issue for a lot of people.

A lot of people clearly enjoy watching this. The viewer numbers are massive. Losing that would suck for people who enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsLegion View Post
    Glad Max is talking about how they will make changes to how they do the world first race is Echo keep their streams off for multiple days on the end boss. Enjoy this race boys, it might be the last time we see live progress on an end boss since Echo is playing this race dirty after promising their fans they'd stream progress.
    If they lose again, you can probably expect Serenity 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by blackbird1205 View Post
    I cant see a scenario of echo getting away with turning off their stream regarding community rep, or at least on this forum. Based on what I read in this thread and level of toxicity:

1) Echo wins. „They turned of stream etc and so on, Limit at least stayed true and streamed everything.“
    2) Limit wins. „gg, Even with turning off their streams they cant win, losers“
    Pretty much. It's a lose lose situation. Fan boys will always cry and rage over who has the advantage and who doesn't blah blah blah. Every WF race devolves into this.
    i5-3570k @ 4.5hz, 1.25v | EVGA GTX 980ti @ 1380MHz| 144hz

Quote Originally Posted by Barolt View Post
    "it would definitely suck for viewers" is the issue for a lot of people.

A lot of people clearly enjoy watching this. The viewer numbers are massive. Losing that would suck for people who enjoy it.
    If Echo doesn't stream in the morning there is a good chance this will be the last race we see progression end bosses/really hard bosses. Hell there's a chance we might not even see all of Sire if Echo doesn't stream and Limit negotiate with Complexity to turn their streams off as well.

Quote Originally Posted by kansor View Post
    LMAO. Doing some test pulls of an early boss and finding it goes down super easy isn't the same as deliberately deciding not to stream your endboss progression.
    Not streaming progress is not streaming progress. Don't try to make excuses for one guild.

Quote Originally Posted by kansor View Post
    LMAO. Doing some test pulls of an early boss and finding it goes down super easy isn't the same as deliberately deciding not to stream your endboss progression.

If i shit on someones doorstep im still a cunt whether i leave it there 5 minutes or 5 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Yayeet View Post
    If they lose again, you can probably expect Serenity 2.0
    It didn't have to be, Method has lost before.

But now, now it will sting extra bad.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Pretty obvious you've never actually watched max for any extended period of time