10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Trump suggests Covid-19 was invented to cost him the 2020 election
    This clown has lost his already incredibly tenuous grip on reality, hasn't he?
    The gall of Trump supporters accusing others to want to start a race war when they're the ones singing about Jews not replacing them and saying African-Americans should just be shot out in the streets is... astounding? What's a stronger word than that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    The gall of Trump supporters accusing others to want to start a race war when they're the ones singing about Jews not replacing them and saying African-Americans should just be shot out in the streets is... astounding? What's a stronger word than that?
    Even simpler... Black Lives Mater? Not on their watch... race war!!! Fucking Cartman... I mean Trump...

Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Biden supporters seem to be really losing their minds at how angry they get when you tell them that Biden “won” only 16% of the counties. They get even angry about that, than the fact that they are all supporting a cheater—who’s ok with the cheating.
    #PickSixCheatBigJoeDid https://t.co/yAauJYWxmk
    https://twitter.com/KMCRadio/status/...595094017?s=19

Well here we go again, where they show a map and it looks red, they must have won. So this again the argument that a county Trump won with 3 people and a cow equals or greater to a county of 1 million people.

Oh btw, President Dumbshit retweeted this and flagged by Twitter.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    https://twitter.com/KMCRadio/status/...595094017?s=19

Well here we go again, where they show a map and it looks red, they must have won. So this again the argument that a county Trump won with 3 people and a cow equals or greater to a county of 1 million people.

Oh btw, President Dumbshit retweeted this and flagged by Twitter.

Breaking news rural areas are depopulating as people move to cities for jobs news at 11!

Truly a "Deep State" member now.
    I hope the Trumpsters get him, stalk his house with a gun, and created kidnapping plots to get him.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Truly a "Deep State" member now.
    Because Trump and Barr aligned on the limitless power of the president, as Barr defended Iran Contra in this regard. It wasn’t that Barr was a Trump supporter, but that they both supported a president having the same power as a king. Barr is a different kind of ass hole from Trump... still an asshole...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I hope the Trumpsters get him, stalk his house with a gun, and created kidnapping plots to get him.
    Would be interesting, considering he beat up anti war protestors in his youth, while also bringing coffee to the cops bashing protestors. Known because he brags about doing it... I’m guessing he would behave in a similar fashion if MAGA protested his house... and I think he has the authority to do it...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Barr is a different kind of ass hole from Trump... still an asshole...
    And just like the Die Hard 2 moment you're alluding to, they're both working together to help a dictatorship and are both "get off my plane!"

Key difference: we don't want to see either of them naked.

10+ Year Old Account
    We've heard this before. Team Trump has said everything from hoax to conspiracy to "masks don't work" to retweeting game show hosts.

What they haven't said? "This is important, we'll take it seriously".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    We've heard this before. Team Trump has said everything from hoax to conspiracy to "masks don't work" to retweeting game show hosts.

What they haven't said? "This is important, we'll take it seriously".
    Because that would require they actually do something with tact and wit.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Even the swindlers are rushing to forget about Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorshen View Post
    Oh Pat Robinson... as many times as he has claimed end of times is coming, while giving a date... I think that broken clock won’t live long enough to be right even once in a day.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

I saw that too. Man, when Pat-fucking-Robinson tells someone else they live in an alternate reality...that should be the only criteria for institutionalization.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love that the second video has 0 views...

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account
    No, see glasses wearing Pat Robertson is the crazy one, contacts wearing Pat is ok
    (and how is it his head looks like it was badly photoshopped onto his body?)
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    No, see glasses wearing Pat Robertson is
    If you bring Clark Kent into this, I swear I will find you.

On topic: have we talked about the voter fraud?

"Only for like nineteen--"

No no, I mean the guy caught voting in his dead mother's name in the critical swing state of Pennsylvania?

"Holy shit, they actually found one of *cough* I knew it! I knew there was massive election fraud! So, how many times did they vote for Biden?"

Well, the dead mother "voted" for Trump --

"SON OF A GODDAM STEAM!"

A supporter of Trump in Marple Township, Pennsylvania
    "Marple?"

Pennsylvania is...quaint.

has been charged with voting for the president under the name of his deceased mother, the Delaware County District Attorney announced Monday, becoming the third Republican to be prosecuted for voter fraud in the battleground state.

Bruce Bartman, 70, allegedly registered his deceased mother and mother-in-law to vote using Pennsylvania’s online voter registration portal, both as Republicans, and subsequently requested and returned an absentee ballot on behalf of his late mother.

Bartman confessed to casting a ballot on behalf of his mother, the district attorney’s office said in a statement, and “explained that he cast a vote in the name of his deceased mother to reelect President Donald Trump.”

“For all the conspiracy theorists out there, this case today does not represent widespread voter fraud,” Delaware County D.A. Jack Stollsteimer said Monday, noting the case was an isolated incident and the only instance of voter fraud the county found after following up on “hundreds” of tips.

Bartman’s arraignment follows a Republican man in Forty Fort, Pennsylvania, who was charged
    "Forty Fort?"

Pennsylvania is very quaint. Ever heard of Scrapple?

"...no?"

You're better off.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    No, see glasses wearing Pat Robertson is the crazy one, contacts wearing Pat is ok
    I mean... both of them kinda look like his head was photoshopped to his body.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    I'm sure if you had a tsunami of lawsuits waiting for you once you leave office your grip reality would not be very good as well. you know he has to be under a lot of stress come January 21st.
    Lol, very good point. And while entirely accurate, I'm not sure that Donnie Dumb Shit even knows they exist, much less thinks he could actually lose one. Cohen is out with a couple of opinions on Trump and his actions now that Trump lost the election. It's his opinion that Trump's ego is so fragile that it can't handle him losing the election. And we know for a fact that Trump has a VERY fragile ego, is easily manipulated, and needs constant praise to survive even a light day of responsibilities.

But either way, he is certainly facing a shit-ton of trouble come Jan 22. State and Federal investigations into his personal finances, the Trump Organization, and a litany of other charges.

No you see it is Q code, Pat Robertson wearing glasses means everything is good but not wearing glasses means code red MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD Democrat demonic deep state operatives are trying to take out the promised one, Trump. You just need to read between the lines and know the correct codes. I can understand why it is so confusing to you, it takes somebody who's mind is strong enough to fight Bill Gates 5G tower mental suppression.

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Someone explained the 5g gates conspiracy to me on reddit. It have my a migraine.
    Wait, did what I say about 5G towers really have anything to do with those fucking Q nutters actually believe? I just pulled that out of my ass for a joke, then again everything Q people believe is a freaking joke so maybe that is how I was able to match it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    Wait, did what I say about 5G towers really have anything to do with those fucking Q nutters actually believe? I just pulled that out of my ass for a joke, then again everything Q people believe is a freaking joke so maybe that is how I was able to match it.
    Yes, it’s an all encompassing conspiracy. See Theosophy, the American version, for more info... or don’t... it’s largely a waste of time...