Thread: Cyberpunk 2077

Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    https://www.gamesradar.com/cyberpunk...-projekts-ceo/

This is a blatant and easily provable lie. This was 15 days before the launch of the game. PS store did take them out of their store just for kicks you know?

Also if you read what I wrote, you will know that I don't have the game. I did not spend any money on it.

They should be held accountable by releasing a product that does not work. I know, shocking. You can claim I am emotional all you like, but trust me, I don't think about this game that much. I mean, how could I? I don't have the game. I just think it's pretty idiotic to say something like "punishing CDPR is not worth it". This takes the word "shill" to an entire different level.
    Its not a lie tho, and that is a fact.

Why? I already explained it to you how easy is to fall for brainwashing and marketing bullshit because people are incapable of understanding sentences exactly without their over interpretation.

What is exactly "surprisingly well" mean? Can you provide measurable international standard that can be verified in court? Like you know ISO standards?
    Because until then it may be as well 0.1 fps in 2x2 pixel matrix.

I see we have gone from....

The game is fine your system is just old.
    To
    CDPR didn't lie.
    To
    You fell for the brainwashing marketing so its your fault.

Anything to keep CDPR from being at fault when it comes to the fanboy's I see.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    Its not a lie tho, and that is a fact.

Why? I already explained it to you how easy is to fall for brainwashing and marketing bullshit because people are incapable of understanding sentences exactly without their over interpretation.

What is exactly "surprisingly well" mean? Can you provide measurable international standard that can be verified in court? Like you know ISO standards?
    Because until then it may be as well 0.1 fps in 2x2 pixel matrix.
    i'm sorry, what. Just because you cant measure what "surprisingly well" in fact is, it does not mean it was not a blatant lie. Nobody in their right mind would claim that a game, that can barely run at 20 fps, with so many game breaking bugs that the storefronts literally pulled the game from them, runs "surprisingly well."

This was a lie, plain and simple. When you say something runs well, you mean that it runs with little to no problems. It is clear. They literally said that the game was performing great in every platform. This spin that you are trying to put on the statement, this "it was vague enough" thing, would work if the game actually functioned. But to claim that this game fits what they said is simply dishonest.

It is a clear lie.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

To
    CDPR didn't lie.
    To

I've not long finished the game, I thought it was great.

But, I do have a great PC, played it all in 4K, never dropping below 60 fps 99.99% of the time. Bugs are there to be sure, but minor ones, so I don't really care.

I am pissed off at the AI, it's shit. Just for the record, GTA V and RDR2 AI is also shit, this is just worse, it's W3 level AI, which is still terrible today. I can't actually think of a game with good AI in a open world. Using the word AI is offensive to AI, as none of these games have it.

Story is really good, many of the side quests feel like the main story as well, but I think that was the point. It's a far better story than RDR2 which was beyond boring. Undecided if it's better than GTA V, I also really enjoyed that story.

I like how I finally got a game where pistols were actually useful, but at the same time I just felt OP, probably down to the AI, but it's the same in other open world games when you have the option to max a gun skill out, with pistols usually be left as an after thought, or "side" weapon.

City is amazing and a perfect size.

Upset with not many actual options in dialogues, it feels like they all end up the same. I also think a voiceless actor for your character would be better, at times his voice and tone would just ruin my immersion.

Lip syncing was also fine for me, had a friend who complained about it, so /shrug. Also little things like, reloading your gun on different ammo amounts and a different reload animation.

What's happened with console users is not on, or people on lesser PCs, so all this bitching is deserved from them. But I find it over the top to be spamming this thread with it and beyond laughable.
    Last edited by Tekko; 2020-12-22 at 05:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    i'm sorry, what. Just because you cant measure what "surprisingly well" in fact is, it does not mean it was not a blatant lie. Nobody in their right mind would claim that a game, that can barely run at 20 fps, with so many game breaking bugs that the storefronts literally pulled the game from them, runs "surprisingly well."

This was a lie, plain and simple. When you say something runs well, you mean that it runs with little to no problems. It is clear. They literally said that the game was performing great in every platform. This spin that you are trying to put on the statement, this "it was vague enough" thing, would work if the game actually functioned. But to claim that this game fits what they said is simply dishonest.

It is a clear lie.
    Its not a lie, you would instalost in any court. Calling this sentence a lie is simply lack of ability of reading with comprehension.

When you say something runs well, you mean that it runs with little to no problems

When you say something runs SURPRISIGLY well it means... jack shit. It doesn't mean anything.
    It's really amazing people still fall for this shit after a thousand of years.

Nobody in their right mind would claim that a game
    Oh yea? https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkga..._my_base_xbox/
    I can count 3 people there with same claim. So in fact, you are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Cringefest View Post
    Yes it's the first game I've followed and I hate them. I even ripped the cyberpunk 2077 poster I had in my bedroom. My mom was very worried.
    I wish I was. Or at least I wish she'd be still alive. I'm old enough to be your grandpa most likely.
    That's a lot of assumptions you have there big boy. You know what happens when you assume huh. You put an ass in front of u and me *wink*.

Come on. Tell us about how the game rUnS gReAt fOr yOu.
    Who's the one making assumptions? I never even said I owned or played the game; I just like reading about the experiences the people playing the game have. You know, those posts threaded between your constant drivel.

So, you're telling me your mom was worried because you ripped a video game poster hanging on your bedroom wall yet she's not alive? Speaking to worried ghosts or just spouting more nonsense? Or is it likely she is alive and you do live with her? That's a crappy thing to say or pretend; you should go apologize to her right now.

But no one is making any assumptions other than you, who thinks there's a chance you're older than me, much less so much older you could be my grandfather. Here, I will make an assumption since you seem to expect them: you are no older than half the people here, not older than @Fencers for sure, and I am older than her. On that note, please stop trying to have a huge disagreement with her too; she is much too educated and intelligent for you....try to learn a lesson. It's rather embarrassing for you.

No offense but I am also past the age where I would hang a video game poster up in my bedroom... A grandfather wouldn't act ridiculous and capitalize every other letter in a word either. Why do you do that again?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Pretty sure that account exists exclusively to troll this thread. Apparently the mods don't want to deal with him. Put him on ignore and stop replying to an obvious troll that isn't worth acknowledging even exists.
    Give an old man his respite. It's kind of funny seeing him get all worked up over a game he doesn't even own. :-)

Its not a lie, you would instalost in any court.
    You should tell that to the investor's who may be suing CDPR.

Also remember guys PC Master Race has no issues at all......

The ending is the best.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

To
    CDPR didn't lie.
    To

Eh, honestly I think some of the posters are just being a contrarian for the sake of being a contrarian.

May be
    suing

have you actually check exact reason or you just sprouting nonsense?

"misrepresentation in order to obtain financial benefits."

And that might be, possibly, true.
    Saying that particular sentence (runs SURPRISIGLY well) was a lie, is simply false.

On the other hand, hiding issues, could have happened.

I explain it one last time before i redirect you back to school.

Saying something like: good, well, pretty, close etc. has no meaning because it has no relative point to which you could verify it trustfulness.
    That is also true for marginal differences like: it helps you burn calories which is true if measured result is just slightly above error margin.

Thus you can never call those statements a lie. This is also how marketing works. If product A makes a difference of one calorie in a month, compared to placebo it technically works. Altho for health products there are possibly some standards that could be a guidelines, for gaming and their performance - there isn't such thing.

If that guy expected a 3 fps on old consoles and it runs on 20, then it runs surprisingly well compared to his expectations. Not yours. His. He was the one who said these words. Not you.

And again, what could be potential cause of the taking the case of the court is not just this statement alone.
    It may be, for example, because they showed their investors, footage from PC but didn't show footage from old gen consoles.
    during the campaign, we showed the game mostly on PCs. This caused the loss of gamers’ trust,
    That may be valid reason.

Quote Originally Posted by yasiru View Post
    Who's the one making assumptions? I never even said I owned or played the game; I just like reading about the experiences the people playing the game have. You know, those posts threaded between your constant drivel.

So, you're telling me your mom was worried because you ripped a video game poster hanging on your bedroom wall yet she's not alive? Speaking to worried ghosts or just spouting more nonsense? Or is it likely she is alive and you do live with her? That's a crappy thing to say or pretend; you should go apologize to her right now.

But no one is making any assumptions other than you, who thinks there's a chance you're older than me, much less so much older you could be my grandfather. Here, I will make an assumption since you seem to expect them: you are no older than half the people here, not older than @Fencers for sure, and I am older than her. On that note, please stop trying to have a huge disagreement with her too; she is much too educated and intelligent for you....try to learn a lesson. It's rather embarrassing for you.

No offense but I am also past the age where I would hang a video game poster up in my bedroom... A grandfather wouldn't act ridiculous and capitalize every other letter in a word either. Why do you do that again?

- - - Updated - - -

Give an old man his respite. It's kind of funny seeing him get all worked up over a game he doesn't even own. :-)
    I can't believe you actually quoted those posts. Ahahahahah

- - - Updated - - -

The ending is the best.
    It's raining cars!

I have fun with the game. It runs well on my PC, i had some minor bugs not nothing out of the ordinary for a CDPR game and it is still well playable.
    The story is great, i like the side missions, gameplay is ok for me. My biggest gripe would be the UI, all of that is bad.
    I'm sorry for the people on last-gen consoles but on PC it seems like a great game imo.

May be
    suing

have you actually check exact reason or you just sprouting nonsense?

"misrepresentation in order to obtain financial benefits."

And that might be, possibly, true.
    Saying that particular sentence (runs SURPRISIGLY well) was a lie, is simply false.
    CDprojektred is going to lose this lawsuit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    I have fun with the game. It runs well on my PC, i had some minor bugs not nothing out of the ordinary for a CDPR game and it is still well playable.
    This game has too many bugs compared to Witcher 3, there were a few game breaking bugs I found and the bugs are still too common in this game.

It's not unplayable, but it has too many bugs.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2020-12-22 at 08:35 AM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    A few videos by Jim Sterling Son that are well worth a watch.

Yeah... CD Project Red is just like any other Triple A, really. I used to think them different, too. Well, they aren't.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Its not a lie, you would instalost in any court. Calling this sentence a lie is simply lack of ability of reading with comprehension.

When you say something runs well, you mean that it runs with little to no problems

When you say something runs SURPRISIGLY well it means... jack shit. It doesn't mean anything.
    It's really amazing people still fall for this shit after a thousand of years.

Nobody in their right mind would claim that a game
    Oh yea? https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkga..._my_base_xbox/
    I can count 3 people there with same claim. So in fact, you are wrong.
    For someone whose entire argument is supposedly 'people shouldn't trust corporations' it's kind of weird your posts seem to involve you getting on your knees for them, repeatedly...

As to your legal argument, No? I don't know why people think that an adverb can save them, real life isn't a court drama. Judges and juries aren't robots they are capable of interpreting and applying context like humans. Beyond that, in any lawsuit (whatever the cause of action) you are going to be looking at the totality of the circumstances so just because something on its own might now be a 100% ironclad slam dunk doesn't mean that when taken in context or with the subjects other actions it cannot be taken as compelling.

That reddit thread, I mean you'd have to question the mental state of anybody defending the release state of F76 or unironically repeating corporate buzzwords like 'entitled gamers'.
    Last edited by Saltysquidoon; 2020-12-22 at 12:51 PM.
    Tonight for me is a special day. I want to go outside of the house of the girl I like with a gasoline barrel and write her name on the road and set it on fire and tell her to get out too see it (is this illegal)?

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

The ending is the best.
    Oh look I was getting insulted here, on reddit and twitter bc I play this game on PC and complained about all the bugs, and got shit on by fan boys bc supposedly no other human being on the planet was getting issues on PC, only on console oh how I love to see the tables turning now
    You don't understand. Having an unpayed full time job that no one appreciates is the magic of classic.

It's about the journey. The journey into depression. The journey of running a daycare full of middle-aged alcoholics ignoring their SOs and avoiding social engagements to fulfill something they wanted 15 years ago before everyone realized it's not hard at all.

this game is so god-damned dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by metzger84 View Post
    this game is so god-damned dumb.
    A real anticlimax isn't it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    Oh look I was getting insulted here, on reddit and twitter bc I play this game on PC and complained about all the bugs, and got shit on by fan boys bc supposedly no other human being on the planet was getting issues on PC, only on console oh how I love to see the tables turning now
    Some people feel the need to belong to a group, I guess.

A real anticlimax isn't it
    i think the game delivered on what it set out to be - a bombastic, dumb, oversaturated GTA clone, complete with mafia plot and characters. i've only watched a few hours worth of streams, so i'll definitely buy it out of curiosity after it hits the discount bin HARD

Quote Originally Posted by metzger84 View Post
    i think the game delivered on what it set out to be - a bombastic, dumb, oversaturated GTA clone, complete with mafia plot and characters. i've only watched a few hours worth of streams, so i'll definitely buy it out of curiosity after it hits the discount bin HARD
    Yup. Which is disappointing. I mean I wish it could do what gta does well, but it can't.

I played these games since Shadowrun early , and I love it, bought it, enjoying it immensly.