Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes - December 21, 2020

Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes - December 21, 2020
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Covenants
    • The weekly quests "Return Lost Souls" and "Replenish the Reservoir" will now display as a part of players' Covenant Campaigns to better highlight their importance.
    • Soulbind abilities that generate loot such as Nature's Splendor (Niya Soulbind) can no longer generate loot from enemies that don't drop loot, such as summoned enemies.

Dungeons and Raids
    • Castle Nathria
      • Stone Legion Generals
        • Anima Orbs and Massive Anima Orbs can no longer be picked up by players with Anima Injection, Anima Infection, Volatile Anima Injection or Volatile Anima Infection.
        • Resolved an issue where Wicked Blade was not following the targeted players correctly on Normal difficulty.
        • Stone Legion Skirmisher’s now cast Wicked Slaughter every 10 seconds on Mythic difficulty (was 8 seconds).
        • Stone Legion Commando’s Volatile Stone Shell absorb shield has been reduced by 10% on Mythic difficulty.
    • Plaguefall
      • Fungalmancer’s Binding Fungus can now be interrupted and has a cast time of 3 seconds (was 6 seconds).
      • Fen Hatchling’s Clinging Infestation damage reduced by 50% per stack.
      • Fungi Stormer’s Fungistorm damage reduced by 20%.
      • Brood Ambusher’s Enveloping Webbing can now be interrupted.
      • Globgrog
        • Health reduced by 10% on all difficulties.
        • Reduced the health of Slimy Smorgasbord by 15% on Mythic difficulty.
    • Spires of Ascension
      • Forsworn Goliath health reduced by 25%.
      • Kyrian Dark-Praetor health reduced by 30%.
      • Etherdiver no longer use the Maw-Touched Spittle ability.
      • Forsworn Helion no longer use the Crescendo ability.
      • The Intimidated and Oppression debuffs are removed more quickly after the casting Lieutenant (Klotos, Lakesis or Astronos) has been defeated.
    • The Necrotic Wake
      • Amarth
        • Tortured Echoes now expires after 30 seconds (was permanent), and its damage has been increased by 100% on Mythic difficulty.

• Theater of Pain
      • Kul'tharok
        • Grasping Hands now correctly appears at two locations.
        • Fixed an issue that sometimes caused only one soul to become bound by Grasping Hands while two players stood at the spectral hands' location.
      • Mordretha, the Endless Empress
        • Echoes of Carnage periodic damage reduced by 50% on Mythic difficulty.
        • Dark Devastation cast time increased to 2.5 seconds (was 1.5 seconds) and increased the size of the casting visual effect to be more noticeable.
        • Ghostly Charge cast time increased to 3.5 seconds (was 2 seconds).

Items and Rewards
    • The Battle for Azeroth mission "Present Yourself" now awards the correct version of Stolen Present.

Torghast, Tower of the Damned
    • Anima Powers
      • Death Knight
        • [With regional restarts] New Anima Power: Hungerstone – Death Strike heals for an additional 10% of your maximum health over 5 seconds. Can be obtained 3 times.
        • [With regional restarts] Blightstone has been redesigned – Now increases the damage of your Blood Plague, Frost Fever, and Virulent Plague by 15%. Can be obtained 3 times (was 5).
        • [With regional restarts] Creeping Decay now also reduces the damage enemies deal to you while inside Death and Decay by 10%. Can be obtained 3 times (was 5).
        • [With regional restarts] Necromantic Bile has been redesigned – Now increases the damage of your Heart Strike, Obliterate, and Scourge Strike by 15%. Can be obtained 3 times (was 5).
        • [With regional restarts] Skull Bloomer damage increased to 75% (was 50%) and now also increases the damage of Frost Strike and Death Strike. Can be obtained 3 times (was 5).
        • [With regional restarts] Blood-tinged Poker now also increases the damage of Sacrificial Pact by 300%.
        • [With regional restarts] Slick Ice has been removed.

• Monk
        • [With regional restarts] Maw-Darkened Slippers damage increased by 20% and now only deals damage when Rolling (was jumping and Rolling).
        • [With regional restarts] Dowsing Rod has been redesigned – Standing in your Faeline Stomp reduces the damage you and your allies take by 10%, but Faeline Stomp’s length is reduced.
        • [With regional restarts] Ever-tumbling Stone has been redesigned – When you activate this power, and whenever you change floors in Torghast, Roll grants immunity to all damage for 1 second per yard traveled.

No frost mage buff. The spec is officially dead now. Poor players who choose Venthyr for being a good frost mage.

So does this mean Monks just for nerfed from easy mode jump spam?

5+ Year Old Account
    Where is the convoke nerf??? The pod tending nerf, nobody wants that in Arena.
    And arms warriors in defensive stance.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    [With regional restarts] Slick Ice has been removed.
    Thank god. Damn i was tired of getting that

15+ Year Old Account
    #RemoveTyrannical

Good nerf to last boss in ToP. Amount of mechanics going off in p2 was insane at some points depending on the push time.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmithyst View Post
    Convoke is more a L2P issue than anything else.

And warriors in dstance? What about it? Dont like their little defense ability?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Noxina View Post

Interrupt or die is not a good mechanic, and in arena there are ways to make it uninterruptable

Disappointed at no Frost Mages changes.

Regarding dungeons, Tyrannical should never be implemented in the first month of an expansion, pairing that with poor dungeon tuning has led to a frustrating week.

SoA should now be an easy key to do. It needed nerfs absolutely, but it was possible to time high keys before...now it's time to push it!
    Error 404 - Signature not found

no Havoc buffs seems like they want DHs to be bottom tier dps .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiradon View Post
    Disappointed at no Frost Mages changes.
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    no Havoc buffs seems like they want DHs to be bottom tier dps .
    I don't think they want to tune classes during the World First race.

As a Frost Mage, I indeed hope tuning fixes are implemented as soon as possible after Sire goes down.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

Unsure about Torghast DK Anime power changes... like it seems better overall but was this even needed? ^^

Also more nerfs to content RIP. SoA wasn't that bad and with each passing week content becomes easier so why even continue nerfing content. If a dungeon is feeling overtuned at only high keys that only update those at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Eace View Post
    I don't think they want to tune classes during the World First race.

As a Frost Mage, I indeed hope tuning fixes are implemented as soon as possible after Sire goes down.
    This is it exactly. Once 10/10 Mythic goes down they will tune classes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cyi View Post
    This is it exactly. Once 10/10 Mythic goes down they will tune classes.
    I thought DK's had a pretty cake time in Torghast, not sure why this was needed either.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxina View Post

They nerfed it in BFA because you shouldn't have defensive skills and strong attack skills at the same time, now we're back to it. It isn't a "little defensive ability" don't be obtuse. It makes zero sense to be offensive while being defensive at the same time.

As for convoke, buffing* yourself while hardly doing anything to then be able to take you from full health to a few % isn't ok. It requires no skill. Do you even Arena?
    Last edited by conceptKitty; 2020-12-22 at 12:08 PM.

Blizz...... Remove seed from arena... Fix convoke... Please fix frost mage .. it is pretty awful..

Quote Originally Posted by Trikory View Post
    Blizz...... Remove seed from arena... Fix convoke... Please fix frost mage .. it is pretty awful..
    Seed is bs.
    Any "I am dead, but I am not" crap really sucks and you can heal/bop/buff the seed too.
    Hopefully Kaelthas trinket for cheat death does not work.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmithyst View Post
    They can't make balance changes until after the WF race is over!

It's so funny they "killed" Rogues, but don't touch some of the more egregious crap in PvP. No one likes dying in a stun(though you still die in a stun if you're a bad player with the changes), but man Intervene/defensive warriors, hybrid heals, convoke being so powerful you can't risk wasting kicks on another other balance spells are just as, if not more broken then Rogues since day 1. Casuals lose to Rogues though so they gotta hit them hard. One change I wish they would really implement is making Pally Bubbles purely defensive again and reducing all dmg done by a bubbled target. Even BoP should reduced the targets dmg done...give Ret a base of 2 charges for their horsey as a trade off.

Still no fix of legacy raid content being harder than before. Guess we have to accept scaling and stop playing.