Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I play with WM on because of more resources for doing so. I also did it for the xp increase, I hate that I q for M+ and cannot summon because someone else has WM off. our Guild runs are great we have 3 rules.
    1. There are no Rules
    2. WM has to be turned on
    3. No Magic Dampner to prevent the swapblaster.

The 2-3 rules are encouraged, but rule #1 overrides them anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    I wasn't saying anything at all about PvP servers. I was just talking about the phasing being split for warmode settings being disruptive to grouping.

IDGAF if its all pvp on for pvp servers as long as the phasing isn't stupid for grouping.
    I mean if you can interact with your WM off people out there, so can WM off enemy interact with your world - aka steal your mobs and stuff. If everyone is in the same phase and I can't kill alliance who is leeching my rares or stealing mobs.. not very cool

War mode is pretty much dead for me in shadowlands because I dont want to have to switch it off every time I go to the maw. Easier for me to just leave it off. plus, most people doing mythic+ don't have it on so its easier to get summoned. The way they implemented warmode is horrible.

What Blizzard should really do - to completely separate PVP from PVE, as it's done in some other MMOs, like GW2. For example one of the biggest problems for me now - is competition with other faction for quest objectives, that is made worse by terrible faction balance. This is completely unnecessary. Some WQs are designed badly enough to be bad even without this competition. This competition only doubles this problem. I just don't think, that design, where you're completely prevented from completing WQ by other player - is right game design. Especially for WM off. I.e. guys, who turn it on, do it deliberately. They know, what they do. They know, what consequences of this choice are. But making it forced? I don't think, this is right game design, sorry.
    Last edited by WowIsDead64; 2020-12-22 at 07:14 AM.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

I think players in groups should be able to see each other regardless if WM is on or off, to help with summoning etc

Quote Originally Posted by Klingers View Post
    Hey, I'll admit to being a carebear here but WM was definitely built with me in mind. 99% of the time I leave WM on. If like the one time some random fuckhead last night decided to start ganking me when I was farming and I wasn't in the mood, I just hearthed back to SW to switch WM off then kept on going about my day.

I love it. 99% of the time I'm in the mood for world PVP, 1% of the time I'm not. Now both choices are available. I'd call that an improvement.
    One thing, you can turn warmode off at EVERY inkeeper, if you want to enable it again then you need to move to Stormwind/Orgrimmar.
    I like the option to choose, sometimes you want to kill few people sometimes you dont, nothing forced.

Quote Originally Posted by Eva60 View Post
    i don't think im wrong, but we will see. I think BC will definitively kill this bad game called "retail"
    in the literal sense of the word, Classic is and BC will be retail as well. so i do agree with you, classic is indeed a bad game.