Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    you can always ... not fail missions ?
    Even if you don't fail missions they take damage? Also, hilarious response haha

i gotta be honest. how do you only have 2k anima? i have almost 15k and i'm barely collecting anima at this point. i collected most anima for the first week or two but after that i just started skipping them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    It is kind of a trap button for now though, to be fair. Should just not have been a button until the final upgrade on the mission table.
    so you want us to have... LESS CHOICE...
    i have 35k anima, i have for a week now, i use it once in awhile, and i would be fucking livid if i needed to wait to use it, cause right now i have more anima then i can spend.

maybe just, dont be an idiot, and when you click the button notice it says "this costs almost 1000 anima, are you sure you want to do this"

next you are gunna say they should make you unable to sell items while leveling, to make sure people don't accidentally sell their gear.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post
    Yeah that was my thought too, seem weird to have it available if it's not meant to be used yet.

It's also a pretty bad anima sink when some don't play that much and barely have any and are trying to save for cosmetics and covenant upgrades while others are way beyond 20k and climbing.
    if they dont play much they can wait for the champions to passivly heal, which happens automatically if you don't go there the second the mission arrives.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    so you want us to have... LESS CHOICE...
    i have 35k anima, i have for a week now, i use it once in awhile, and i would be fucking livid if i needed to wait to use it, cause right now i have more anima then i can spend.

maybe just, dont be an idiot, and when you click the button notice it says "this costs almost 1000 anima, are you sure you want to do this"

next you are gunna say they should make you unable to sell items while leveling, to make sure people don't accidentally sell their gear.
    I forgot how aggressive you get when you see a word that criticizes poor Blizzard.

I've never used the button like I said, but there are a fuckton of people with less game knowledge than me. The game is mostly made for the lowest common denominator, and accidentally using 1000 anima could cost someone a week of anima farming. It doesn't jive with the usual anti-stupidity mechanics Blizzard has in WoW.

I know you're frothing at the mouth, but I'd like to remind you that Blizzard has literally always refunded items that were accidentally sold.

I also know this game is all you do, but that doesn't mean everyone does or that the game is flawless. Maybe take a breath of outside air occasionally.
    Last edited by Segus1992; 2020-12-22 at 03:19 PM.

Hmm, you learn something every day I was not even aware that they got hurt? I just keep sending them on missions as soon as they are free to do so and had no idea they took damage.

Play multiple chars at 60, at least one per covenant.

Never had the need to heal them as of yet, and i have them as high as 30.

You're doing it wrong, i guess.

I play Kyrian and Nightfae and never have a problem with healing. Why?

Kyrians don't get anything done anyways, so you are limited to missions you won't get hurt on and Nightfae are so op, that your champions are just there because they have to. It's enough to send them in with 1 life, the misson will succeed either way. Also once their trappers get nerfed, your heal troops will have something to do in round 1.

So I have no problem with healing, because it's unnecessary. And yes: it's absurdly expensive.
    Last edited by LordVargK; 2020-12-22 at 03:23 PM.

it reminds me of a pay to win mobile game tactic lol, except you dont pay real money

Quote Originally Posted by Shedaar View Post
    You should try playing kyrian - their champions/troops are like 70% weaker than maldraxxi ones : ' ))
    Still can't do mid-20's elite quests with high-20's Kyrian champions because my party has 2K less health, and barely able to match the attack, of enemies. Tank troops with less health than our DPS heroes makes absolutely zero sense. And don't even get me started on the lack of healer heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn20 View Post
    Still can't do mid-20's elite quests with high-20's Kyrian champions because my party has 2K less health, and barely able to match the attack, of enemies. Tank troops with less health than our DPS heroes makes absolutely zero sense. And don't even get me started on the lack of healer heroes.
    same situation here. the Kyrian table is awful.
    Asus Z270-AR Prime
    i7-7700K - NZXT Kraken x61
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB
    GTX 1070 Ti AMP Extreme
    XPG GAMMIX 1TB NVMe M.2 (2)
    Corsair Air 540 case

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn20 View Post
    It’s just unfinished. Nothing more to it. It’s pretty clear this was never refined beyond “does it work?”, it was never tuned, never balanced, never quality tested. It’s absolute trash and only serves as another small piece of evidence that this company has zero interest in releasing a quality product worthy of the Blizzard name anymore.

Shadowlands is full of things like this, which are slowly but surely revealing this expansion to be one giant pile of half tested trash. Fuck this company.
    Last edited by Ladey Gags; 2020-12-22 at 04:04 PM.

Yeah, i just wait it out too, i send my followers on a mission once a day (When i pick up the calling-quest), and that's mostly the 1000/1200XP quests to level them up, followers heal to full when they level up, and no other mission reward really has me going "I gotta get me some of that" (Except soul ash, but those missions are notoriously tricky, so i'm leaving those for now), so for me it's purely levelling up for now, also to help followers i found in Torghast catch up with the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by procne View Post
    I just send them on an easy mission with some healing units.
    That 20 to 30 healing every 4 rounds on a venthyr mission will go off twice, 3 if you're lucky. You'd regain more health doing nothing. Bastion is even worse, it only affects the nearest unit and that will be ranged unless you're outtingnher on the front, in which case she'll likely take more damage than you heal.

The healing/support units need a buff, badly.

7+ Year Old Account
    I forgot how aggressive you get when you see a word that criticizes poor Blizzard.

I've never used the button like I said, but there are a fuckton of people with less game knowledge than me. The game is mostly made for the lowest common denominator, and accidentally using 1000 anima could cost someone a week of anima farming. It doesn't jive with the usual anti-stupidity mechanics Blizzard has in WoW.

I know you're frothing at the mouth, but I'd like to remind you that Blizzard has literally always refunded items that were accidentally sold.

I also know this game is all you do, but that doesn't mean everyone does or that the game is flawless. Maybe take a breath of outside air occasionally.
    100% untrue.
    they did not for a long time
    and even now there is many items that they do not refund if sold.

this game is all i do? i do much more then this game my dude.
    and you arnt critizing blizzard, you are complaining that an option exists, players that complain that we have MORE options are why we dont have stuff like master loot, and badges and flying at day 1.

why? cause "I dont like that there is the option to do this, i want as little choice as possible!"

if people want to spend their anima to heal, let them, dont remove options cause you cant read a warning prompt.

100% untrue.
    they did not for a long time
    and even now there is many items that they do not refund if sold.
    They always did, you just didn't always have the UI to do it yourself.
    this game is all i do? i do much more then this game my dude.
    Yeah, ok.
    and you arnt critizing blizzard, you are complaining that an option exists, players that complain that we have MORE options are why we dont have stuff like master loot, and badges and flying at day 1.
    Sounds good to me. Of course, this being an MMO the whole "I don't want there to be a choice" has nothing at all to do with the discussion, but I'm sure you already know that or choose to be ignorant to that because it's convenient for your bitching. I sure am glad they listen more to me than they do to you though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ifrica View Post
    I've been healing mine by just doing low/easy missions, the damage you get in those is so low that all of them will be topped up again.
    companions healed and some extra anima, for the cost of '10' instead of '925'
    Nice. Kyrean have a single unit that does like 23 healing to a single unit every couple turns. Our other "healer unit" owl just gives potions to the party to boost their damage but does 0 healing. Blizzard must have had a single summer intern "working from home" on this project.

7+ Year Old Account
    They always did, you just didn't always have the UI to do it yourself.

Yeah, ok.

Sounds good to me. Of course, this being an MMO the whole "I don't want there to be a choice" has nothing at all to do with the discussion, but I'm sure you already know that or choose to be ignorant to that because it's convenient for your bitching. I sure am glad they listen more to me than they do to you though.
    1. again, no they did not, if you asked Gm's they MAY return items, but it was not garunteed, you are literally making shit up.
    2. wow is that "lol you have no life" get something more original.
    3. you said people should not have the CHOICE to heal their companions till you max out the sanctum. which im saying no, thats insanely stupid, stop trying to limit PLAYER CHOICE

Quote Originally Posted by procne View Post
    I just send them on an easy mission with some healing units.
    Some covenants don't have any that can readily heal. Kyrian for example should only have 1 to my knowledge at this point and she BARELY heals as it's just a damage attack that triggers a heal on a cd. The "healer" they give you only buffs(Sika)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Nice. Kyrean have a single unit that does like 23 healing to a single unit every couple turns. Our other "healer unit" owl just gives potions to the party to boost their damage but does 0 healing. Blizzard must have had a single summer intern "working from home" on this project.
    Meanwhile Night Fae get a full on healer troop.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibiki View Post

Tl;dr - heal button is TRAP

Cost is stupidly high, it forces you to stop doing any missions and wait for self-heal.
    I don't like this solution and playstyle.

It's another thing of many things make Shadowlands way worse expansion then BfA: almost everything in Shadowlands is tedious time sink.
    We are slugs trapped in bad smelling mud....
    Wait, you actually WANT to do more mission table stuff?

There is just one reason to press the heal button ever: There is a Soul Ash mission up and you NEED it NOW.
    Thats gonna happen once every 3-4 months or so, if it happens at all.