Page 24 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Cereal, since you’ve already put it out that you lost it, will you share what it was / did?
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    what if you cant kill unless you have stone that kills this could end up being a super long game

- - - Updated - - -

fyi i failed at taking a stone

- - - Updated - - -

i also havent had one
    That's exactly what a scum would say :P

3+ Year Old Account
    Aaand noone is dead!
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    That's exactly what a scum would say :P
    ehh i know im not scum but theres already 2 ppl that assume im thanos so i figure i can say what i want

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Aaand noone is dead!
    no souls for you today

what if you cant kill unless you have stone that kills this could end up being a super long game

- - - Updated - - -

fyi i failed at taking a stone

- - - Updated - - -

i also havent had one
    Stop this, please. Yes you can argue WIFOM — but imo it’s better to not let scum have an idea who they should or shouldn’t be targeting at all
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    Stop this, please. Yes you can argue WIFOM — but imo it’s better to not let scum have an idea who they should or shouldn’t be targeting at all
    right sorry m'lady

Okay well. Let's throw out some information here and discuss!

Based on who my character is, I would have expected a specific infinity stone to be given to me, however it was not that one. This leads me to believe that infinity stones were given randomly to people (probably with some caveats) or mercy sucks at knowing who had what stone :P <3

I was given the Mind Stone. It allowed me to ask one question out of a specific list of eight questions, per night. Once I ask a question, it is removed from the list of questions to be asked.

I asked it last night what Thanos' special powers were, which is why I kept bringing it up on Day 1. I had assumed that prior to the game start, but the stone confirmed he did have those powers.

Thanos, as we know, has the infinity guantlet. This allows him two benefits. 1) He can never have an infinity stone stolen from him or taken by a kill/lynch and 2) he can use any number of stones in his possession a night. So if he gets 2 or 3 stones, he can use all actions each night.

No other abilities were given to me. This leads me to assume he, personally, does not have a night kill. He could still be the leader of the scum team and they have a kill or he is a third party with another scum team.

Out of curiosity- and don’t answer if you feel there is any reason it could be harmful to do so please — were there questions on that list that may benefit Thanos?

Aaand noone is dead!
    Someone could be dead if you showed up to vote :P

- - - Updated - - -

Out of curiosity- and don’t answer if you feel there is any reason it could be harmful to do so please — were there questions on that list that may benefit Thanos?
    I am going off of memory now, because the list was removed from my QT (but I remember most of them more or less). Yes, there are questions that could benefit scum/Thanos. Knowing the questions, most likely not.

that's a little crazy so i wonder if that means if Thanos gets killed or lynched the stones he may possess are just out of the game then

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Who woke me up so early. Bah!
    I did and its day two so I can finally do this,

I am normal cop and I checked you day 1 and you came back as godfather. Explain yourself.

that's a little crazy so i wonder if that means if Thanos gets killed or lynched the stones he may possess are just out of the game then
    This was already confirmed in the OP and signup thread.

The OP states as much, yes

The OP states as much, yes
    ahh my bad i must of misread it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    I did and its day two so I can finally do this,

I am normal cop and I checked you day 1 and you came back as godfather. Explain yourself.
    i dont like you

vote: blood fox

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

But yeah, one or more persons stole from me and they now have the Mind Stone, with the remaining 7 questions.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Someone could be dead if you showed up to vote :P
    I went to bed at that time, sorry lol

Also, I have no stones as if now
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

For fucks sake, STOP it!

as foxxi stated with me we shouldnt be saying if we have or dont have stones as we dont want to set others up as targets or be targets ourselves

I can give you guys the questions that I remember, but it may make it harder for people to soft-claim information if they didn't lose their stone that night. If I hadn't lost mine, I would have kept quiet until I got more information.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, note to anyone with the Mind Stone, write the damn questions down.