Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Nahhh Paladins need a nerf ASAP

You just can't compete with the high dmg output and self healing.

10k verdict crits? give me a break

Only 10k?

Got hit by a 21k crit verdict yesterday. I only have 29k hp.........

10+ Year Old Account
    They need that debuff again where they do reduced dmg inside bubble.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by bluesock View Post
    Only 10k?

The damage i can soak as a DH and in the arena it was fine, but the damage and nearly to full healing all the time is kinda fucked up

Bubble disabling attacks made them a lot more interesting in pvp.
    Choice between immunity/healing or dropping the shield to resume attacks.

Being able to attack while bubbled feels like cheap lame design.

This can't be right I was told in the other threads on here only rogues were doing high dmg. /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesock View Post
    Only 10k?

I'm calling BS on this one, even with every CD up and Final Reckoning there's no way you're going to do 21k to another player, not even on a training dummy.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    Bubble disabling attacks made them a lot more interesting in pvp.
    Choice between immunity/healing or dropping the shield to resume attacks.

Being able to attack while bubbled feels like cheap lame design.
    I don't advocate full nerfs, but when 1v1 situation happeneds I am all out of mechanics to kill the Paladin. I play pvp only and the self healing is nothing comparing to a DH or probably another class

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    I'm calling BS on this one, even with every CD up and Final Reckoning there's no way you're going to do 21k to another player, not even on a training dummy.
    Probably the pally had the assassin 15 % dmg buff or the dude that you replied had low vers

Quote Originally Posted by Savant View Post
    I don't advocate full nerfs, but when 1v1 situation happeneds I am all out of mechanics to kill the Paladin. I play pvp only and the self healing is nothing comparing to a DH or probably another class

- - - Updated - - -

Probably the pally had the assassin 15 % dmg buff or the dude that you replied had low vers
    So are you trying to tell me that DH has a hard counter unlike the last two expansions? Must be rough.

Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    So are you trying to tell me that DH has a hard counter unlike the last two expansions? Must be rough.
    Its not hard, its impossible, thst is why a nerf is needed. High damage I can handle, due to DH defensive abilities, but the self healing when all of my spells are on CD after burst and he gets to heal to full health and do high damage still?

Nope.

Its not hard, its impossible, thst is why a nerf is needed. High damage I can handle, due to DH defensive abilities, but the self healing when all of my spells are on CD after burst and he gets to heal to full health and do high damage still?

Nope.
    "Hard Counter" is a term used mostly in online gaming that describes a skill, weapon, or equipment item that completely nullifies another.

It isn't that it should be hard to defeat a Paladin, it is that you cannot defeat a Paladin. There are many classes that have found Demon Hunters as hard counters the last two expansions. Deal with it.

are you sure you are not just, you know... bad?
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    "Hard Counter" is a term used mostly in online gaming that describes a skill, weapon, or equipment item that completely nullifies another.

It isn't that it should be hard to defeat a Paladin, it is that you cannot defeat a Paladin. There are many classes that have found Demon Hunters as hard counters the last two expansions. Deal with it.
    Again, paladins need nerfs, deal with it

its okay ivebeen hit by a 19k final reckoning when i had 24k hp

You just can't compete with the high dmg output and self healing.

10k verdict crits? give me a break
    yea give rogues buff
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Too many emotional responses in here. Rets will get a slight nerf alongside booms and possibly even ww gets it.
    Whether the world's greatest gnats, or the world's greats heroes, you're still only mortal!

ITT: DH being mad they aren't godtier at last

Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    Then you'd be wrong because they did it. It was in arena with a disc priest so the ret had Dark Archangel on for 15% more damage, and probably the sin enchantment for 6% more damage.

I wipe them without issue, I just abom limb and then face rape them with my abilities.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KYH View Post
    Too many emotional responses in here. Rets will get a slight nerf alongside booms and possibly even ww gets it.
    ok so in my arena runs last week I only ever had issues with WW monks and feral druids on my DK because I am so absurdly slow there is little I can do when it is 1V1 vs someone that can simply TP like monks or run away like druids can and I am almost at RP walk speeds...

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    They need that debuff again where they do reduced dmg inside bubble.
    As a paladin I agree. No reason why paladins should be able to wings and burst people down while invulnerable.