Page 45 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Anyone have a vote count? I closed my notepad and lost the current one -.-

Dupti (5): Graeham (#780), Claws (#815), Val (#816), Crackle (#860), Bwon (#940)
    Val (3): Clarinet (#698), Foxxi (#830), Dupti (#926)
    Bloodfox (1): Logwyn (#636)
    Xanjori (1): Lora (#730)

Barring anything changing dramatically, I think the only lynch the town will be able to push is the current Dupti train, since I am not expecting a flurry of votes in another direction.

I partially believe his claim of being Rocket, however. It seemed non-chalant and a "whatever" post.

Dupti may say he does not want to play, but he will actually put some effort out as long as he is in the game. Having to read 25+ pages in one day is insane and daunting to absolutely anyone.

I will give Dupti some time to catch up and throw out his feelings on things before I push my vote to him. I would like to hear what he has to say.

- - - Updated - - -
    @dupti, when you get some time. Please throw out what you think about some of the claims, namely Clarinet, Satsu, and my claims about the Mind Stone.

Skimming is a skill we all can learn for example anytime Lora posts something just consider it hating on someone then move on to the next post.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    Skimming is a skill we all can learn for example anytime Lora posts something just consider it hating on someone then move on to the next post.
    all lora throws out is nonsense or hate mail

- - - Updated - - -

Im not opposed to flipping to val as he dodged my question on being thanos

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    all lora throws out is nonsense or hate mail

- - - Updated - - -

Im not opposed to flipping to val as he dodged my question on being thanos
    My top two lynches are Dupti and Val, at the moment. Crackle is a close third.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    Graeham has been serious and business-oriented all this game. Looking back at pages, being cautious about his suspects, trying to think what could be a proper play for D2

I almost can't recognize him. 2 games he fluffed early but now he's so much into this game. Do you like these movies, Grae?

I will say that he's a townlean, no doubt. Town, never scum and if he's a 3rd party, then he's Tatos, not scum. Town or 3rd party
    I alter my playstyle slightly every few games, though I don't think I've been hugely different this time around. I'm unfamiliar with the theme - as already pointed out - but also annoyed at how many absent/quiet players we have.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I alter my playstyle slightly every few games, though I don't think I've been hugely different this time around. I'm unfamiliar with the theme - as already pointed out - but also annoyed at how many absent/quiet players we have.
    you got Disney streaming you can litterly watch the movies its like 2hrs each and pretty good at that

- - - Updated - - -

thats what ive been doing i even forced all my guests to watch

- - - Updated - - -

xmas movies are for suckers

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Barring anything changing dramatically, I think the only lynch the town will be able to push is the current Dupti train, since I am not expecting a flurry of votes in another direction.

I partially believe his claim of being Rocket, however. It seemed non-chalant and a "whatever" post.

Dupti may say he does not want to play, but he will actually put some effort out as long as he is in the game. Having to read 25+ pages in one day is insane and daunting to absolutely anyone.

I will give Dupti some time to catch up and throw out his feelings on things before I push my vote to him. I would like to hear what he has to say.
    I would typically be inclined to agree with you - history in this game states otherwise however. Dupti complained about fluff D1... and that was it. There were several things he could have chosen to comment on that were very much not fluff. And then he shows up to throw out his character, and say he'd asked to be replaced. That does not scream someone who is going to put in even minimal effort.

Unfortunately I am inclined to believe he is telling the truth about his character. Which puts this game in general into a predicament. Either Mercy has to find replacements, or we have to waste lynches on him and possibly Logwyn as well, not based on content or actions; but rather the fact that they will impede the ability to get successful lynches as the game progresses... Or Mercy has to modkill them.

The whole situation sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

can anyone tell me who the first person to push on me was? i just someone tried to attack me last that

i had the reality stone and but also lost possession of it during the night, no idea if it is related to the attack or not, but the stone did let me survive

I don't believe Val is necessarily scum. He's often exploited as an easy mislynch in these games. Not so much recently, but I remember it being common before we all took a break. I'll be keeping my vote where it is, since Dupti is basically admitting to not being into the game and we already did the song and dance of switching votes yesterday which led to a mislynch.

If we'd stayed on Satsu for being inactive, we'd have gotten information. Furthermore, just because someone shows up right as they're on course to be lynched it doesn't mean people should back down. Look at Satsu - he went right back to not posting.

So, let's keep our votes on Dupti, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    I would typically be inclined to agree with you - history in this game states otherwise however. Dupti complained about fluff D1... and that was it. There were several things he could have chosen to comment on that were very much not fluff. And then he shows up to throw out his character, and say he'd asked to be replaced. That does not scream someone who is going to put in even minimal effort.

Unfortunately I am inclined to believe he is telling the truth about his character. Which puts this game in general into a predicament. Either Mercy has to find replacements, or we have to waste lynches on him and possibly Logwyn as well, not based on content or actions; but rather the fact that they will impede the ability to get successful lynches as the game progresses... Or Mercy has to modkill them.

The whole situation sucks.
    or the game lasts past the holidays by leaving them alive and hopefully not screwing ourselves and they start playing late game

so scum likely to be first to push on me
    @cereal i read your question but honestly i think its a scummy question. i said i dont have anything of value to add, while i think you wanting to wait for me and ask me to share my thoughts on the game comes more across as you wanting to gain town cred. maybe this isnt fair but i just dont think town would care enough to ask me anything at this stage

...and of course, Dupti posts right as I do.

i dont understand why i lost the stone though, as i tried to guard it

- - - Updated - - -

oh nevemrind i see if two or more players tries to steal it i lose. i suppose there could also be other mechanics around that lets people steal idk

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I don't believe Val is necessarily scum. He's often exploited as an easy mislynch in these games. Not so much recently, but I remember it being common before we all took a break. I'll be keeping my vote where it is, since Dupti is basically admitting to not being into the game and we already did the song and dance of switching votes yesterday which led to a mislynch.

If we'd stayed on Satsu for being inactive, we'd have gotten information. Furthermore, just because someone shows up right as they're on course to be lynched it doesn't mean people should back down. Look at Satsu - he went right back to not posting.

So, let's keep our votes on Dupti, eh?
    That is not accurate. Even if we had all stayed on Satsu we still would not have successfully lynched. Satsu had one vote on him at the end of the day - Bagel. Clarinet had 8. No one else counts because they obviously weren't around to vote, we'd still have been one short.
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

What did the stone do?

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    i dont understand why i lost the stone though, as i tried to guard it
    The original post explains it. If more than one person tries to steal a stone at night, then it's handed out at random to one of those players. It should also say as much in your QT, though.

anyway you can lynch me if you guys want to as i am not going to read 40 pages of non sense sorry

the only information i have is what i just gave: i had the reality stone, i was attacked last night and someone stole my poor stone even though i tried to guard it

initially i assumed whoever pushed on me was scum but the more i think about it, it is also a possibility that they thought doc protected me/that i was the doc myself and perhaps they would be a bit more reluctant but still it could be a good way to poke for reactions to find the real doctor if they assumed i wasn't the one

so yeah hurray wifom

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    anyway you can lynch me if you guys want to as i am not going to read 40 pages of non sense sorry

the only information i have is what i just gave: i had the reality stone, i was attacked last night and someone stole my poor stone even though i tried to guard it

initially i assumed whoever pushed on me was scum but the more i think about it, it is also a possibility that they thought doc protected me/that i was the doc myself and perhaps they would be a bit more reluctant but still it could be a good way to poke for reactions to find the real doctor if they assumed i wasn't the one

so yeah hurray wifom
    You could tell us what the stone does, since you've already admitted you no longer have it -_-