View Poll Results: Who are you rooting for to claim Race to World First: Sire Denathrius

Voters
344. This poll is closed
  • Method [EU]

23 6.69%
  • Limit [US]

198 57.56%
  • Echo [EU]

74 21.51%
  • Pieces [EU]

9 2.62%
  • BIG DUMB GUILD [US]

7 2.03%
  • Exorsus [EU(RU)]

3 0.87%
  • Aversion [EU]

2 0.58%
  • Lazarus Imperative [US]

1 0.29%
  • FatSharkYes [EU]

3 0.87%
  • Club Camel [US]

4 1.16%
  • The Cleveland Browns/Other/No One!!

20 5.81%
Page 84 of 120 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Leberman View Post
    Link your source...?
    Heres one. Oh and FYI The head start issue could be resolved by Echo moving to a US realm if it bugs them so much.. But they do bring it up even if its only been latterly and because Limit are performing so well. They were very silent on the matter when they were winning the races which is telling.

https://twitter.com/Gingitv/status/1341174153697779712
    Last edited by Trabsder; 2020-12-23 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    The servers came up late and EU is so worried about a headstart and that maybe Echo and EU just weren't better prepared or playing better.

Did we forget the past 8 years of EU dominance, Even with a bigger headstart??
    Even if the servers came up late, they still had a massive head start. How can you call it a race when the other team has a 16 hour advantage.

Even if they had an hour advantage it gives one team more leeway than the other.

Bringing up the fact the EU has dominated in the past despite us having an advantage is a poor excuse for the advantage existing in the first place.

It's like saying just them have this one dear, I feel so sorry for them always coming second.

Quote Originally Posted by xiic View Post
    Crazy that limit is sticking with the dps warrior
    they need the shouts

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    If Echo had not had one fatal error at that massacre, they would have dropped it.

Been watching both streams, they wipe to the same mechanic point but Limit has the better DPS.
    how do you suppose Echo can kill it if Limit have better dps and still hit enrage at 1-3% ?

Quote Originally Posted by [Apok] View Post
    Even if the servers came up late, they still had a massive head start. How can you call it a race when the other team has a 16 hour advantage.

Even if they had an hour advantage it gives one team more leeway than the other.

Bringing up the fact the EU has dominated in the past despite us having an advantage is a poor excuse for the advantage existing in the first place.

It's like saying just them have this one dear, I feel so sorry for them always coming second.
    It's never going to change, Blizzard would have to change the raid resets to the same day for every region for a global release, otherwise some region will always have less hours than the others due to raid reset days.

Ask yourself this, is it worth it to a company to inconvenience hundreds of thousands of people to make less than 100 happy? We all know the answer to that question.

7+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the link.
    It's more like one person's opinion here rather than "raiders."

We know that global release would make this more interesting but it'll never happen (3 different regions).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sensei- View Post
    Since these jinxes keep coming and coming I'm calling it now, Limit had their chance, they failed. They aren't meeting the DPS check. Echo will win it.
    You really believe in jinxing?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Trabsder View Post
    Heres one. Oh and FYI The head start issue could be resolved by Echo moving to a US realm if it bugs them so much.. But they do bring it up even if its only been latterly and because Limit are performing so well. They were very silent on the matter when they were winning the races which is telling.
    So they either start hours behind, or play with higher latency. How much of a handicap do you think NA players need? Especially if you now want to make the argument that an NA guild is "performing so well."

Quote Originally Posted by [Apok] View Post

you forget the fact that there are checkpoints.

both teams finished re-clear at good hour in the day, at this point it is just whoever kills it first

even if we dont consider re-clear a checkpoint, Limit had delayed start because of server maintenance, Echo did not and had extra hours the past week.

also Limit faced a lot of bugs that delayed them, most of the times Echo arrived to bosses with most bugs fixed (speaking of generals)

Quote Originally Posted by xiic View Post
    Crazy that limit is sticking with the dps warrior
    Both guilds have a dps warrior

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouri Kogorou View Post
    how do you suppose Echo can kill it if Limit have better dps and still hit enrage at 1-3% ?
    Limit haven't had a flawless run at that point with all 25 up and no deaths to massacre in p3 from the runs I've seen.

That small margin error is what's blocking either guild.

When Echo wiped at 13% it was an ugly error that caused a very fast wipe. They wrapped up quickly rather than push to enrage.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trabsder View Post

https://twitter.com/Gingitv/status/1341174153697779712
    Even if they move to the US, we still have to consider CN, KR for the head start as well or it's not fair for everyone lol

Quote Originally Posted by sensei- View Post
    Since these jinxes keep coming and coming I'm calling it now, Limit had their chance, they failed. They aren't meeting the DPS check. Echo will win it.
    IF Limit with better gear isn't meeting the dps check, how would it be possible for Echo to down it with lesser gear?

If Echo had not had one fatal error at that massacre, they would have dropped it.

Been watching both streams, they wipe to the same mechanic point but Limit has the better DPS.
    If Limit is 6% ahead at that point then Echo would have hit enrage around 4%

Quote Originally Posted by vandris View Post
    IF Limit with better gear isn't meeting the dps check, how would it be possible for Echo to down it with lesser gear?
    Because Echo hasn't wiped at that point yet....they have wiped earlier.

Limit haven't had a flawless run at that point with all 25 up and no deaths to massacre in p3 from the runs I've seen.

That small margin error is what's blocking either guild.

When Echo wiped at 13% it was an ugly error that caused a very fast wipe. They wrapped up quickly rather than push to enrage.
    that is the tightest dps check i have ever seen, really good tuning from blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouri Kogorou View Post
    they need the shouts

Exactly I don't think echo has the dps to kill it unless they get crazy rng on crits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Sounds like a euphemism for real life. We throw money at the rich, in hopes that we will someday be rich, and then we get hookers to piss on us. That's what trickle down economics really is.

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    Because Echo hasn't wiped at that point yet....they have wiped earlier.
    You literally said that limit's cascading error is happening at the same point in the fight but it's around 7% for them and 13% for echo.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    So they either start hours behind, or play with higher latency. How much of a handicap do you think NA players need? Especially if you now want to make the argument that an NA guild is "performing so well."
    Limit raided in BFA from London on US servers with no latency issues and were close to winning the race in question. Jeathe and Mini I believe raid in Echo from the US and seem to have no issues re latency. I may be wrong but don't Limit have EU players raiding with them this teir (Nowah did in bfa). If they want to go head to head their only option is US servers its really that simple in light of Blizzards reluctance to have a global release. Play from the EU on US servers issue fixed
    Last edited by Trabsder; 2020-12-23 at 07:04 PM.

Kill on 95th page btw

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    If Limit is 6% ahead at that point then Echo would have hit enrage around 4%
    Assuming both guilds keep everyone up, they'll kill it just before or during enrage.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.