Page 51 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I'm confused. Are we going after Val, or Dupti?
    do YOU have ANY solid opinions on who we should go after... doesnt have to be either of these.

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    do YOU have ANY solid opinions on who we should go after... doesnt have to be either of these.
    I'm still waiting for them to claim since they are obviously scum.

To be fair Robo is at work for another like 3+ hours today and he had a raid last night so he prbly just forgot or didn’t have time to jump into the game

I forsee Robo coming in tonight, giving a plausible claim/excuse, and town is back to having no idea who to lynch

- - - Updated - - -

It is also 25 hours left until deadline, so there is time to hear from everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    It is also 25 hours left until deadline, so there is time to hear from everyone.
    Except we already saw what happens if we wait until the morning of the deadline that ends in the middle of the day. If we haven't made a decision tonight, there will be a spattering of random votes that wont move tomorrow morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

I forsee Robo coming in tonight, giving a plausible claim/excuse, and town is back to having no idea who to lynch
    Yes.

Which is why we should agree, now, to take a hard stance.

Don't get me wrong, I have some sympathy for people being distracted by things outside of the game but too many people 'forget' that they're even playing and we live in a day and age where reminders can be set on one's phone or a link to the thread can be placed as a visible bookmark.

3+ Year Old Account
    I'm still waiting for them to claim since they are obviously scum.
    Alright, I'm Captain America
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Alright, I'm Captain America
    Next to alignment, without copy/pasting or quoting directly, what does it say?

3+ Year Old Account
    Next to alignment, without copy/pasting or quoting directly, what does it say?
    Avengers and Town

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    Man, it was a bi%$ to finish all pages

Also, foxxi with his cult mentality. No way, Jose! Obv, I have no way of being certain of parties, but cult? nah, it's so boring and I can't see mercy doing this weird stuff

My prediction: a scum team of 4+ members and a separate evil entity
    It's just a theory Clar - largely because I am alarmed at how quickly character claims seem to be 'clearing' people. There has to be something else at play... or else my list of potential suspects is narrowing far, far too quickly and easily. Fake claims are also a very real possibility.
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    It's just a theory Clar - largely because I am alarmed at how quickly character claims seem to be 'clearing' people. There has to be something else at play... or else my list of potential suspects is narrowing far, far too quickly and easily. Fake claims are also a very real possibility.
    Fake claims cannot be discounted. Either mercy planned it first or saw how claiming affected last game and gave fake claims to start with.

But, its information, whether a lie or not and can be used later on for discrepancies.

- - - Updated - - -

Avengers and Town
    Hmm. Interesting. I'm suspicious

Hmm. Interesting. I'm suspicious
    You...are?

You...are?
    Well, my tag does say I'm suspicious, but I meant at the claim.

Well, my tag does say I'm suspicious, but I meant at the claim.
    Yes, I know you meant the claim. I don't see what is inherently suspicious about it. It's no more suspicious than any of the other claims I don't think.

7+ Year Old Account
    Too many claims coming freely. Like Bwom just gave his without ANY pressure. No votes on him. Just seems like sloppy and dumb town play, if town.

We cannot clear people just because they say a name that you think 100% has to be town. Im sus of ANYONE claiming anything from now on. We have our own rolecards to look at, nothing else. Stop giving scum (in whatever capacity) information.

Yes, I know you meant the claim. I don't see what is inherently suspicious about it. It's no more suspicious than any of the other claims I don't think.
    Just a feeling right now. And based on something I noted down. Nothing to actually share out because its part conjecture at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone have any speculation on what the "interesting town/scum" thing could be?

I was going to take the scum one first because I was curious. But was afraid it was going to be something silly and more flavor like.

Plus, I wanted to confirm what Thanos' powers were.

3+ Year Old Account
    Ok, so my reasons for (maybe) voting Val and Duptli were because Val just seemed to post random stuff and Duptli just didn't really care/post until now

Ok, so my reasons for (maybe) voting Val and Duptli were because Val just seemed to post random stuff and Duptli just didn't really care/post until now
    Do you think anyone is scum, yet?

3+ Year Old Account
    Do you think anyone is scum, yet?
    Other than Foxxi and maybe some lurkers like Robo and Virothe, nope

7+ Year Old Account
    Other than Foxxi and maybe some lurkers like Robo and Virothe, nope
    So you think others are scum/scummy... but voting or willing to vote ppl not them?