View Poll Results: Who are you rooting for to claim Race to World First: Sire Denathrius

Voters
344. This poll is closed
  • Method [EU]

23 6.69%
  • Limit [US]

198 57.56%
  • Echo [EU]

74 21.51%
  • Pieces [EU]

9 2.62%
  • BIG DUMB GUILD [US]

7 2.03%
  • Exorsus [EU(RU)]

3 0.87%
  • Aversion [EU]

2 0.58%
  • Lazarus Imperative [US]

1 0.29%
  • FatSharkYes [EU]

3 0.87%
  • Club Camel [US]

4 1.16%
  • The Cleveland Browns/Other/No One!!

20 5.81%
Page 85 of 120 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Limit stopped tthe pulls, I think they gave up because they saw how unfair the 16 hours headstart was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    You literally said that limit's cascading error is happening at the same point in the fight but it's around 7% for them and 13% for echo.
    Cascade meaning one person fucked up and it caused a chain reaction, it wasn't a slow death it was a quick fail wiping the raid.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

So it seems like p2/p3 are insanely tightly tuned and p1 is a bit loose. I kind of like that setup more than nzoth where once you could get to p3 it was basically free.

Echo cant afford any breaks now. Ear at your computer kids.

Let's be real here... If Echo gets it before Limit... it will be a case of a miracle on steroids...

Quote Originally Posted by vandris View Post
    it will be a case of a miracle on steroids...
    Method got multiple times behind Limit back in BfA and still got WF - wouldnt be their first time

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Assuming both guilds keep everyone up, they'll kill it just before or during enrage.
    Echo can't even get sub 10% because their dps is lacking compared to Limit
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Sounds like a euphemism for real life. We throw money at the rich, in hopes that we will someday be rich, and then we get hookers to piss on us. That's what trickle down economics really is.

Quote Originally Posted by vandris View Post
    Let's be real here... If Echo gets it before Limit... it will be a case of a miracle on steroids...
    Yep, Echo is basically where Limit was yesterday and Limit has been sub 10% for 4 hours now. They need a miracle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    Echo can't even get sub 10% because their dps is lacking compared to Limit
    Echo didn't get to sub 10 because of a mechanics fail killing people, not because of enrage. The pull they had earlier had they had a clean massacre, would have been a kill.

Now they're just frustrated and making dumb errors.

Quote Originally Posted by Farora View Post
    Yep, Echo is basically where Limit was yesterday and Limit has been sub 10% for 4 hours now. They need a miracle.
    Would it be worth them considering splits? Would be a big call.

Now they are making tilted mistakes, kinda odd. Method has done this many times.

I think Limit will kill him in the EU night. Echo will get second tomorrow and then we’ll see. Pieces are probably ahead for third, battle for 4th/5th will be tight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trabsder View Post
    Would it be worth them considering splits? Would be a big call.
    They debated it but the split for their DKs went awfully and Limit posted a 4.7% so they abandoned.

Raidleader: forget about Limit focus on us.

3 minutes later

Raidleader: talks about Limit during a try for 5 minutes

7+ Year Old Account
    Now they are making tilted mistakes, kinda odd. Method has done this many times.
    Daddy Sco is not there to lead them!
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Raidleader: forget about Limit focus on us.

3 minutes later

Raidleader: talks about Limit during a try for 5 minutes
    Between this and the mistakes they're making, they've lost focus after that close attempt. Talking about how they only need close wipes and not even kills to tilt Limit, just focus on your own game.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Daddy Sco is not there to lead them!
    How are Method doing in terms of the reclear today. Have to say I'm surprised they've performed so well this tier

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Echo didn't get to sub 10 because of a mechanics fail killing people, not because of enrage. The pull they had earlier had they had a clean massacre, would have been a kill.

Now they're just frustrated and making dumb errors.
    So they keep failing on the same mechanics every pull which isn't even Sub 10% yet Limit is constantly close to a kill by a few % barring a death or 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Sounds like a euphemism for real life. We throw money at the rich, in hopes that we will someday be rich, and then we get hookers to piss on us. That's what trickle down economics really is.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trabsder View Post
    How are Method doing in terms of the reclear today. Have to say I'm surprised they've performed so well this tier
    Ye it's been pretty decent for them, feel happy despite all the drama. Need more competition in WF scene.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    How many mythic raiders are there? Doubt it's more than the people watching this. Which is 150k+ concurrent for the 2 main streams.

According to wowprogress about 35k mythic raiders total.
    Lets be honest, for the last 8 years, NA haven't really had a good enough guild to keep up with EU so the early reset that NA have didnt really matter. Now that NA have Limit up there with the best then with how close these guilds are, the reset is a big deal now. People will argue about this forever until it is changed which tbh, I don't see happening.
    An Karanir Thanagor