View Poll Results: Who are you rooting for to claim Race to World First: Sire Denathrius

Voters
344. This poll is closed
  • Method [EU]

23 6.69%
  • Limit [US]

198 57.56%
  • Echo [EU]

74 21.51%
  • Pieces [EU]

9 2.62%
  • BIG DUMB GUILD [US]

7 2.03%
  • Exorsus [EU(RU)]

3 0.87%
  • Aversion [EU]

2 0.58%
  • Lazarus Imperative [US]

1 0.29%
  • FatSharkYes [EU]

3 0.87%
  • Club Camel [US]

4 1.16%
  • The Cleveland Browns/Other/No One!!

20 5.81%
Page 94 of 120 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Healzerbot View Post
    Time adventage is everything.

Gotta be a new way to claim world first.

Even the first few bosses can't be claimed since us/os has them down before eu even has access.

Can't claim world first when the world doesn't have access.
    Hasn't this always been the case? NA has always had a huge advantage but we just took it for granted for years that EU were so much better that it didn't really matter. Now that NA is competitive people are bitching about the time. I say just deal with it, WoW isn't an esport and never will be, you just have to deal with disadvantages like that.

Saying that, if all these guilds had to clear these raids at the same time in isolation then I can't see Limit getting first ever.

15+ Year Old Account
    the collective butthurt from the echo fans in this thread is hilarious they gonna cling to 16 hours like it means anything they lost get over it
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Can't be world first when on early bosses when eu didn't have access.
    But they did have access, they could have played on US servers.

World first means the first in the world to kill the boss. Echo can't do that because Limit already killed the boss.

Even if Echo had 16h, can you imagine the pressure and the disappointment? It's impossible to perform at their best now that they know.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    Echo has 8 hours to claim true WF still to make up for early Limit time.
    No. World first is over.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Proton View Post
    Logic, this makes none.

World first means the first in the world to kill the boss. Echo can't do that because Limit already killed the boss.
    Yeah, playing at the highest level with worse ping. You are brilliant!

And play with massive ping? Next you suggest to move to NA instead of having a global release, like everyone wanted for years.

Quote Originally Posted by intenz View Post
    Hasn't this always been the case? NA has always had a huge advantage but we just took it for granted for years that EU were so much better that it didn't really matter. Now that NA is competitive people are bitching about the time. I say just deal with it, WoW isn't an esport and never will be, you just have to deal with disadvantages like that.

Saying that, if all these guilds had to clear these raids at the same time in isolation then I can't see Limit getting first ever.
    Really now? Can't see them ever winning? This race was close but they absolutely destroyed method in nyalotha. Won by over 40 hours.

Probably second easiest end boss in recent memory

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Reset is a bigger factor than the headstart right now tho.
    right but then I can argue that EU had 6 extra hours the first week to practice donny, thats no muddier of water than talking about limits spending more time on bugged bosses

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Yeah, play at the highest level with worse ping. You are brilliant!
    Never said it was optimal, but saying EU players didn't have access is a lie. Or are you denying that simple fact?

God I hope Echo finish him within hours to see some real shit show here on forums. But it isn't fair EU just have to be that much better to beat US guilds. They have the time to do some serious split run while after reset while EU needs to rush to end boss with worse gear because the day headstart.

IF i were echo id clear their hc splits now and claim WF after killin donny only makes sense.

this is like NA sports where they compete against each other but call it "world championships" its not world first if you were competing against yourself only and the other team was left behind the starting line.

Congratz Limit for winning the 'race' that you have started just 16 hours earlier than the rest of the competition. Amazing performance!

Quote Originally Posted by intenz View Post

Limit looked outright better in many cases this tier though, definitely had a better read on comps at least because Echo had to do a lot of shuffling around and I still don't exactly see what Brewmaster brings to a raid that makes up for Rallying Cry.

Ny'alotha wasn't even remotely close.

Post feels like it was made in bad faith.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiaks View Post
    Since the beginning ? NA was irrelevant until 2 expansions ago, time was not an issue then.
    NA was smashing EU until the hotfix timings on cthun and kt. DnT is probably the most cursed guild in existence honestly. The time when NA basically stopped being able to compete with eu was when day raiding started being hard pushed. It's not a coincidence that NA is suddenly competitive when raiding as your job has become viable.

Logic, this makes none.
    Logic dictates I'm right. Is it optimal? No. Did they have access to US servers? Absolutely.

You can't be world first if you killed the boss second, it's pretty simple.

I honestly don't care about one guild or another, I just enjoy the race, but you gotta be a bit dense to not take into consideration the time gap between NA and EU

Quote Originally Posted by Navenowsky93 View Post
    Congratz Limit for winning the 'race' that you have started just 16 hours earlier than the rest of the world. Amazing performance!
    10 hours, point still stands but get the number right. check shriekwing kills or when the actual servers came online