Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Don't give a shit about limit. even less about method or whatever they call themselves now. or even the world first race. But its time for blizzard to start releasing raids in EU and NA the same day. Can have their seperate resets, but just lock the gates of the raid

Always the same bs from people every race. Start at the same time to show whos the best once and for all.

Ok so this means that EU wins if some guild is able to make 10/10 in less than 16** hours from now, ez pz x33
    Last edited by Dreathefox; 2020-12-23 at 10:27 PM.

Cool race, very tight. Kinda sad NA wins are always gonna be tainted by the release schedule when its this close.

The five stages of grief are:
    denial. <-- you are here: "16 hour head start"
    anger.
    bargaining. <-- eventually after 16 hours: "echo would have played different if they didn't have to rush cause of 16 hours difference"
    depression.
    acceptance.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreathefox View Post
    Ok so this means that EU wins if some guild is able to make 10/10 in less than 24 hours from now, ez pz x33
    Less than 16.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Valen~ View Post
    So, you really believe having a day's headstart on release, and a day's headstart on reset (i.e more gear to attempt the final boss) is not a huge boost? It is factually a day's headstart, we're not talking subjective opinions here.
    He stated facts while you still talk about a 24h advantage.

I mean, it's pretty obvious that Blizzard have realised long time ago that NA is brainless/trash at the game so they've been keeping the headstart for years so NA could even compete. Grats from Asia, Limit, deserved win <3

Grats to Limit! I really don't get the appeal at all of the forum fighting over the guilds?
    I get it that the raid releases at different times in NA and EU, which I think is silly. Either way both groups are impressive and deserve their praise for doing this so quickly and with limited gear as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhorin View Post
    The five stages of grief are:
    denial. <-- you are here: "16 hour head start"
    anger.
    bargaining. <-- eventually after 16 hours: "echo would have played different if they didn't have to rush cause of 16 hours difference"
    depression.
    acceptance.
    imagine any serious sport one team having a huge headstart, like letting usain bolt start 2 seconds before everyone else and everyone would be fine with it

NA can only win with a headstart lol.

Gratz to limit for the WF ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok so this means that EU wins if some guild is able to make 10/10 in less than 24 hours from now, ez pz x33
    First is first. The day head start hasn't been a big deal in past world firsts, it won't now.

I'm glad Limit / NA won, as Id prefer that over the Echo people who are.. questionable. Also, after EU being first on most stuff for ages, it's nice to see our friends across the pond get some firsts.

The whole EU vs NA crap is nothing shy of stupid, though. We're all playing the same game. Alas, it's become our species thing to divide each other into groups where one always must be the superior one. Because reasons.
    Hi

Wahh wahhh head start head start Wahh wahh global release!!

Echo makes characters on NA servers to negate the "headstart"
    Eu cry babies after limit still wins> wahh wahh it's not fair Echo had to raid with lag

Blizzard ok here you go, the raid releases for everyone at 4pm PST on Tuesday>
    Eu cry babies when they lose still> Wahhh wahh that's not fair EU has to raid at night and Limit gets to start raiding in the afternoon wahh wahh

Either way EU is crying, WORLD 2nd!!!! I didn't see EU crying for global realms when they were getting world first? I guess it's only when you lose you want something, WOOO WORLD 2nd!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Valen~ View Post
    So, you really believe having a day's headstart on release, and a day's headstart on reset (i.e more gear to attempt the final boss) is not a huge boost? It is factually a day's headstart, we're not talking subjective opinions here.
    If EU gets WF, people are like "EU got better skill, US trash"
    If US gets WF, people are like "wahhhh US has 1 day headstart"

Talk about a hypocrit. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

He is measuring things in washing machines as typical usa big guy, that's why it is so easy to lose notion about facts...

Quote Originally Posted by Ssateneth View Post
    If EU gets WF, people are like "EU got better skill, US trash"
    If US gets WF, people are like "wahhhh US has 1 day headstart"

Talk about a hypocrit. You can't have your cake and eat it too.
    Its not only about Echo and Limit. You think its fair for asian guilds to start even later? I certainly do not.

Method have 16 hours now to claim fastest kill.
    (Removed for Violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    imagine any serious sport one team having a huge headstart, like letting usain bolt start 2 seconds before everyone else and everyone would be fine with it
    imagine waiting 16 hours and them still not getting the kill then you coming up with a new rationalization.

Ok so this means that EU wins if some guild is able to make 10/10 in less than 16** hours from now, ez pz x33
    Exactly. Limit does not have a legit world first with this yet.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    Exactly. Limit does not have a legit world first with this yet.
    Yeah they do. Echo could kill the boss 2 minutes from now and they're still 2nd. Oh well.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest