View Poll Results: Who are you rooting for to claim Race to World First: Sire Denathrius

Voters
344. This poll is closed
  • Method [EU]

23 6.69%
  • Limit [US]

198 57.56%
  • Echo [EU]

74 21.51%
  • Pieces [EU]

9 2.62%
  • BIG DUMB GUILD [US]

7 2.03%
  • Exorsus [EU(RU)]

3 0.87%
  • Aversion [EU]

2 0.58%
  • Lazarus Imperative [US]

1 0.29%
  • FatSharkYes [EU]

3 0.87%
  • Club Camel [US]

4 1.16%
  • The Cleveland Browns/Other/No One!!

20 5.81%
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    I know that, I just find it fucking pathetic, just like how I find the people claiming Echo have however many hours to claim the "real" world first kill to be pathetic, a first kill is a first kill.
    this is whats making me laugh the most
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Quote Originally Posted by Varjo410 View Post
    Why are people arguing over the head start? Did anyone really want that pile of toxicity Echo to win?
    The "just reroll in US" argument is still totally obnoxious. It's not because US wins a couple of tiers they suddenly can decide how & where people should play.
    Jet made the "reroll in US" argument on Complexity's stream and his basis was his experience as a top tier raider in Limit when they went to London and raided Eternal Palace from there. He said that it was fine for them, and made the point that three members of Limit's kill were raiding from Europe today.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    I know that, I just find it fucking pathetic, just like how I find the people claiming Echo have however many hours to claim the "real" world first kill to be pathetic, a first kill is a first kill.
    They got world first, and props to them but the question is whether or not they would have achieved it with a level playing field.

Quote Originally Posted by [Apok] View Post
    They got world first, and props to them but the question is whether or not they would have achieved it with a level playing field.
    I think it's best to let them have it. This "race" is over. But we may be able to force Blizzard to change it for the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barolt View Post
    Jet made the "reroll in US" argument on Complexity's stream and his basis was his experience as a top tier raider in Limit when they went to London and raided Eternal Palace from there. He said that it was fine for them, and made the point that three members of Limit's kill were raiding from Europe today.
    It's going to vary wildly depending on the country. Much like someone playing on the West cost of the USA is probably going to have a rougher time playing on an EU server than someone on the East coast.

How is this on Limit at all?

How is it "Echo shouldn't be forced to play in NA" but "Limit can't win fair unless they play in EU"?

because that's essentially what you're arguing here. Limit didn't make the rules. They just won.

There's no question.........Limit won. Echo have an option to level the playing field if they want to take it and ping is no excuse.
    Last edited by Trabsder; 2020-12-23 at 11:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    I think it's best to let them have it. This "race" is over. But we may be able to force Blizzard to change it for the future.
    Best you can do is probably officially acknowledge some kind of timer where even if Limit clears it in a certain time, Echo has a few hours to beat it.

Quote Originally Posted by Barolt View Post
    How is this on Limit at all?

How is it "Echo shouldn't be forced to play in NA" but "Limit can't win fair unless they play in EU"?

because that's essentially what you're arguing here. Limit didn't make the rules. They just won.
    This has always been the sane argument but you're not gonna that through with these people. The playing field has rules, and has had them for a long time, and the guilds accept those.

If someone is not okay with he playing field, they can always abstain from playing. Afaik most top guilds, NA EU or Asia acknowledge the guild who kills the boss first also gets world first.

Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    If someone is not okay with he playing field, they can always abstain from playing. Afaik most top guilds, NA EU or Asia acknowledge the guild who kills the boss first also gets world first.
    .. or ask for changes.

If someone is not okay with he playing field, they can always abstain from playing.
    or take some proactive measures to make it a level playing field......MOVE TO A US SERVER its the only option they have because Blizzard aint moving on the global release issue

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Best you can do is probably officially acknowledge some kind of timer where even if Limit clears it in a certain time, Echo has a few hours to beat it.
    That certain time is pretty impossible to determine. Somewhere between 0 and 16 hours that nobody would agree on.

Funny how the americans and others get salty when people cheat in order to make a non-level playing field.

But when an uneven one benefits them, it's fine.

.. or ask for changes.
    Ask for changes is fine. But in the meantime, you know the rules.

.. or ask for changes.
    Or just play better . I mean if EU is so superior a "headstart" shouldnt matter right? Yet last raid Limit won by more than that 16h headstart

Funny how the americans and others get salty when people cheat in order to make a non-level playing field.

But when an uneven one benefits them, it's fine.
    Max literally said on stream he wants a global release. He also said he can't change it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayma View Post
    That certain time is pretty impossible to determine. Somewhere between 0 and 16 hours that nobody would agree on.
    Limit and Echo said multiple times a global release would be amazing. It's up to Blizzard if they wanna make the race better or not.

Or just play better . I mean if EU is so superior a "headstart" shouldnt matter right? Yet last raid Limit won by more than that 16h headstart
    If the us were any good at sports, it wouldn't matter that the russians were doping, why do they need to be banned from the olympics.

I'm not sure what your point is. Who won is meaningless. Some teams start with a huge advantage. That needs to be discussed. But nice try.